Author Topic: Been busy that I missed Juicy news. Propaganda network of America punished hard!  (Read 399 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If only we did same in Kenya

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Describing Foxx News as propaganda of America is not correct at all. Better call it propaganda network of Trump.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Describing Foxx News as propaganda of America is not correct at all. Better call it propaganda network of Trump.
You are right, but they have been subtly vilivying African Americans, immigrants, Latino Americans, and other groups for decades. Smartmatic is also coming for them soon. They got what they deserve and I truly hope they learn that Lies, slander, and propaganda have consequences.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Fox News just exploiting the ignorance of its audience. It does not care even about those folks. Had the case gone to trial, the TV station would have had to explain why it spread lies knowingly just to keep its clueless audience watching. Fox News is a minting machine with its presenters like Tucker Carlson making millions of $$ per year selling merchandise he himself does not believe in.

Fox News will settle the Smartmatic case also out of court. A case in court has to be avoided at all costs. This way Fox News will keep on track spreading "alternative facts".

You are right, but they have been subtly vilivying African Americans, immigrants, Latino Americans, and other groups for decades. Smartmatic is also coming for them soon. They got what they deserve and I truly hope they learn that Lies, slander, and propaganda have consequences.