Author Topic: The travails of the Naijja Army in BH Territory!  (Read 8089 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: The travails of the Naijja Army in BH Territory!
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2015, 11:41:22 PM »
Omollo, he told me he'd protect me from the bad guys and wears a tight shirt. He has killer abs and biceps. He was a sargeant and misses screaming at guys in the morning for ... I think he called it PT? PE ? Teepee? I can't understand him most of the time because he has a thick American accent. I do the talking and he says I'm really smart.
Share with us whatever he tells you about his hunt for WMD in Eye-rak
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 02:16:47 AM »
I'm dating a marine at the moment who served in Afghanistan and Iraq and he tells me some very interesting stuff. Terrorism is a real threat and a very expensive ordeal.

A bit of American ding-dong, eh? I hope you will now start to feel more positive about the U. S. of A.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 03:04:10 AM »
We hung out the whole day and he talks to me in acronyms. Fascinating stuff ! He was there the day Osama was captured, patrolled the streets of Iraq when Sadam was captured. He told me about being in Saddam's palace. . gold toilets.

I asked him whether there were missions in Kenya that could poison people like in the case of Fidel. He told me, they had more advanced stuff than that. Like poison hand shakes. I kid you not. He told me how poison hand shakes work.

I have to say he seems a tortured soul, so many stories while on the field. We spoke for hours. His older brother is still in the marines. But he left after a decade or so because he thought war wasn't necessary. Military folks are getting smarter, like they look up things on Google.

We're doing laundry together later ...