Author Topic: Sakaja - Youthful Drinking Catching Up With Him  (Read 778 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Sakaja - Youthful Drinking Catching Up With Him
« on: April 07, 2023, 07:57:38 PM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Sakaja - Youthful Drinking Catching Up With Him
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 08:08:34 PM »
That is your next president depending on how he plays his card.

My advice - work with Mutula Kilonzo post 2027

UDA is too crowded - Gachagua might get Kalenjin vote - but might not get rest of the country.

In Nairobi lazima ukuwe 50-50.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2023, 08:19:18 PM »

UDA is too crowded - Gachagua might get Kalenjin vote - but might not get rest of the country.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2023, 08:42:19 PM »
Why would he listen to me. He is brilliant. Has been Nairobi senator. Now governor. Huyu ni mtu ako na akili boss.

You're just a kenyatta tissue paper - a used one.

Relax. Sakaja knows the game. That is why he is Nairobi governor at 37.

He is playing on the flanks - if things dont work out with Gachagua - he will win as independent candidate in 2027 in Nairobi as he is likely to deliver for Nairobi (frankly there is no competition) - then proceed to challenge Gachagua in 2032 - running as Luhya candidate.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2023, 11:58:21 AM »

He is a person I know and I acknowledge he was luck to be Nairobi governor by Azimio blunders and miscalculations and also through Rutos free pass .
Now will he retain the post thats a tricky question . Depends how he plays his cards he seems to want to appease Azimios side and still afraid of Ruto .
As you and Kenyatta i careless , ive repeated this a million times i disassociated with him once he shook hands with Raila . If Ruto was to do the same with Raila I will turn against him in a second . Something you cant because you adore Raila and share his ideals , you are a Railaite .

Why would he listen to me. He is brilliant. Has been Nairobi senator. Now governor. Huyu ni mtu ako na akili boss.

You're just a kenyatta tissue paper - a used one.

Relax. Sakaja knows the game. That is why he is Nairobi governor at 37.

He is playing on the flanks - if things dont work out with Gachagua - he will win as independent candidate in 2027 in Nairobi as he is likely to deliver for Nairobi (frankly there is no competition) - then proceed to challenge Gachagua in 2032 - running as Luhya candidate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2023, 01:20:10 PM »
There was no true pass.
He is very strategic and tactical - something your low IQ will never see.
He delivered with Malala maDVD who was very critical for Ruto.
Ruto told Wanjiru to therefore stepdown for Sakaja
Khawale was also told to stepdown for Malala.

How did Sakaja win Governor - simply - he quit Jubilee - and went to ANC - and then cameback to UDA. That is a smart politician.

Now - he has no serious competition for Nairobi - but he must play 50-50 because Raila and ODM still control Nairobi.

He cannot become GEMA or Gachagua poddle. Not when most MCAS are ODM.

He has to be super nice to Raila and Ruto - of course somehow tolerate Gachagua (who can be intolerable as he is not a natural politician)

My prediction again: Sakaja will run for PORK in 2032 - and he will be running against UDA.

He will likely defend his seat as independent - unless Ruto prevail on KK to hand him ticket.

He wont have maDVD to leverage in 2027 - and Ruto will be so indebted to Mt kenya he might sacrifice Sakaja if Gachagua/Mt Kenya make it one of his demands.

So moron - smart move is for Sakaja to play the planks - not get bogged down in defence or middle or attack - be ready to switch sides.

Morons like Weta brother Wanyonyi became sacrificial lamb -  Raila gave Uhuru Nairobi - and he picked Igathe.

You dont want to be like Wanyonyi - be made to step down or rigged in KK nomination.

Sakaja has to take a gamble in 2027 - and join AZIMIO camp - Raila and Kalonzo are going to expire in 2027.

And Azimio people will be look to fill those gaps -  Sakaja will provide that leadership they lack.

Then 2022 we have Sakaja/Mutula versus Gachagau-Ndidi-Kimani/Murkomen-Cheruiyot.  Sakaja at that point will play Luhya-Kalenjin - as many kalenjin knows he is one of them. Hapo Gachagua will lose many Kalenjin votes. Kalenjin elite may even decide to back Sakaja chini ya maji :)

Hapo you play 50-50 like last election - and work hard - a little harder than Raila did - and YOU WIN.

Beside Sakaja versus Gachagua - many kenyans will vote Sakaja as he is more likeable - Gachagua is hardliner  - not natural smilling politician- will be hard sell nationally. Wacha ile he got 3 votes versus Kindiki 50 votes :) :)

Sakaja could become kenya youngest president at 47 yrs :) :).

All he need to do - get out of the crowded Kenya Kwanza stable. It too crowded with many serious leaders.
In Azimio camp - they are so empty - they think Babu owino is a leader :)

He is a person I know and I acknowledge he was luck to be Nairobi governor by Azimio blunders and miscalculations and also through Rutos free pass .
Now will he retain the post thats a tricky question . Depends how he plays his cards he seems to want to appease Azimios side and still afraid of Ruto .
As you and Kenyatta i careless , ive repeated this a million times i disassociated with him once he shook hands with Raila . If Ruto was to do the same with Raila I will turn against him in a second . Something you cant because you adore Raila and share his ideals , you are a Railaite .

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2023, 10:06:42 PM »
If sakaja is reelected Nairobi governor,He will be the next president of kenya.He needs to go slow on alcohol and women and watch his security.

Instead of embracing other tribes,Gachagua is sidelining them which makes a Kikuyu presidential candidate unsellable beyond Mt kenya by 2032.

The future of kenyan politics (50+1 rule -your tribe plus other tribes) is middle ground,flexible politician in public.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2023, 11:53:15 PM »
Sakaja 2027, Perhaps...a very ideal '27 choice. One thing I'd chisel out of his profile as early as now, is his endless effort to please all...he needs to learn how to piss some folks off...because he'll soon rudely learn that some peoples/circles are ugly (read the Murathes), and you don't have dialogue with them...you give the finger. Sakaja needs to grow toward being more Affirmative, but maintaining his natural diplomatic profile.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2023, 11:56:46 PM »
Yes once you win Nairobi twice - microsom of kenya - you are one leg inside statehouse. He will need to play his dual Kalenjin-luhya tribes post 2027 somehow. Also I agree - because he is such a terrific talent - he better invest in topnotch security. Gachagua is pretty scary monster and play extremely rough. He already has Sakaja on his eye balls. Sakaja is sly so he cant really fix him politically. So eventually someone will think of killing him

As an actuarist - Sakaja understand kenya tribal maths - so ako sawa.

If sakaja is reelected Nairobi governor,He will be the next president of kenya.He needs to go slow on alcohol and women and watch his security.

Instead of embracing other tribes,Gachagua is sidelining them which makes a Kikuyu presidential candidate unsellable beyond Mt kenya by 2032.

The future of kenyan politics (50+1 rule -your tribe plus other tribes) is middle ground,flexible politician in public.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2023, 11:59:50 PM »
we dont have election in  2027 - Ruto already won that. Sakaja is diplomatic in the outside - steel inside. That is what make a lethal leader. Gachagua is steel everywhere. He will eventually have to soften his image - he will need lots of PR and money - to make him likeable - lots of baby kissing, church going, crying etc.
Sakaja 2027, Perhaps...a very ideal '27 choice. One thing I'd chisel out of his profile as early as now, is his endless effort to please all...he needs to learn how to piss some folks off...because he'll soon rudely learn that some peoples/circles are ugly (read the Murathes), and you don't have dialogue with them...you give the finger. Sakaja needs to grow toward being more Affirmative, but maintaining his natural diplomatic profile.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2023, 11:02:11 AM »
For pipoz who never smelt ufool's ulevi, this is something out of life's dusty guide on hypocrisy.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2023, 12:09:06 PM »
Tim Wanyoyi, MP for Westlands, is the incoming Nairobi Governor come 2027. Take that to the bank.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2023, 01:51:28 PM »
He has shifted to Bungoma - where Lusaka is on his last term - and is on a silver platter. Weta wont be running again as senator. Only competitor is Kimilil Mp - but Ruto-Weta might convince both to work together.
Tim Wanyoyi, MP for Westlands, is the incoming Nairobi Governor come 2027. Take that to the bank.