Author Topic: Reading Extracts from Isaac Hassans Book I now think IEBC is run by Politicians  (Read 411 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/isaack-hassan-why-ruto-cautioned-me-about-ezra-chiloba-4186616

Offline patel

• Enigma
No need for presidential elections. Waste of resources. Let Ruto be president for life and save that money and post election violence. I think we need to really look keenly at Chinese leadership model.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I am also suprised by how far IEBC chair entertained politicians - he was meeting kibaki, raila and ruto

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Why Chebukati is a rare Kenyan. Senior public servants are spineless rubbish. They are just slay queens after million salary and bribe for soft life with no responsibilities.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
Kenya kwanza should honour their pledge by paying chebukati his final installment. The have reneged on their promise of payment and giving Mrs chebukati a CS/PS position. Could that be the reason as to why classified info concerning the just concluded elections is being leaked out???
Isak Hassan has been brought back to muddy the waters and sanitize an awfully corrupt and inept IEBC. Ni hayo tu!