Author Topic: Mumias East MP, Peter Salasya  (Read 933 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Mumias East MP, Peter Salasya
« on: April 04, 2023, 05:30:13 PM »
Is he the best argument against democracy?  I think he is up there.  But I still think democracy is the best of terrible options.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Mumias East MP, Peter Salasya
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 05:45:52 PM »
A little short-wire; he scandalize youth leadership together with Babu owinos.

The kind of young leaders I see in rift valley are serious.

The people who reward such jokers need to examine theirself.

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 06:02:40 PM »
A little short-wire; he scandalize youth leadership together with Babu owinos.

The kind of young leaders I see in rift valley are serious.

The people who reward such jokers need to examine theirself.

RV seems more sober for sure.  I think Nyanza too; Babu is in Nairobi which is a zoo.  Am not sure about Central.  But Western seems to have a love affair with jokers and shady characters.  Didmus and Malala are just straight up thugs.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 06:22:53 PM »
You forgot the thug John Waluke.

RV seems more sober for sure.  I think Nyanza too; Babu is in Nairobi which is a zoo.  Am not sure about Central.  But Western seems to have a love affair with jokers and shady characters.  Didmus and Malala are just straight up thugs.

Offline Kapcheptoror

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 09:34:30 PM »

jokers galore..not sure why Western tends to gravitate towards dubious types, the 6'9' volleyball player seems sober..Nyanza leads in high intellect pedigreed crop..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2023, 12:48:52 AM »
It raila. Trust me if you go to ruto with nonsense; he will blacklist you; the fish rot from the head. Ruto mentors young leaders telling them best way to win re-election is to be with people, be serious and develop - at persoal or business or leadership level.

That is why tough people facing raila as young folks like Ndidi and Kimani - and Cheruiyot - all younger than me.

If a leader encourages clowns - clowns will become popular. Azimio is a party where popularity is based on how idiotic you profess your love for BABA! Ndidi Nyoros are unbeatable in Kiharu. Ichungwa was unopposed in Kabete! Ruto has mentoured them to deliver for the people. Not to be clowns. It works in short term but eventually people want to see real stuff.

Raila being a chief clown - can only attract other fellow clowns.

Good thing - they cant win serious stuff - too busy being clowns

jokers galore..not sure why Western tends to gravitate towards dubious types, the 6'9' volleyball player seems sober..Nyanza leads in high intellect pedigreed crop..

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2023, 07:39:31 PM »
You forgot the thug John Waluke.

Yup.  I suspect Wajackoyah would have won if ran for MP too.  Western is a joke.  The Oparanya guy was a fluke.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2023, 07:49:04 PM »
It raila. Trust me if you go to ruto with nonsense; he will blacklist you; the fish rot from the head. Ruto mentors young leaders telling them best way to win re-election is to be with people, be serious and develop - at persoal or business or leadership level.

That is why tough people facing raila as young folks like Ndidi and Kimani - and Cheruiyot - all younger than me.

If a leader encourages clowns - clowns will become popular. Azimio is a party where popularity is based on how idiotic you profess your love for BABA! Ndidi Nyoros are unbeatable in Kiharu. Ichungwa was unopposed in Kabete! Ruto has mentoured them to deliver for the people. Not to be clowns. It works in short term but eventually people want to see real stuff.

Raila being a chief clown - can only attract other fellow clowns.

Good thing - they cant win serious stuff - too busy being clowns

I think Kapcheptoror is right about Nyanza.  They are pro-Raila to a man, but they generally are not rewarding clowns.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2023, 08:25:32 PM »
How many ODM clowns buy certificate and ride ODM wave in Nyanza. Yes a clown like Babu owino cannot be elected in Nyanza or anywhere if people were free. In Nyanza where people are free - they dont elect clowns. Nobody want a clown - even for a chair of cattle dip. These clowns in Raila camp exist because Raila is a clown.

There were days Luhyas elected great leaders esp Bukusu - now clowns like Salaysa and of course chief clown COTU Atwoli idiot finance and encourage them. Atwoli is now mentor of Salaysas....say anything boneheaded..be popular.

So clowns in Luo and Luhyas are mostly due to Raila-Atwoli combination - where leadership is not how you build schools like Okoth of Kibra the late - but how you can say the most ridiculous stuff.

US have clowns now taking over with Trump. If Trump win again - US will become CLOWNIsH.

I think Kapcheptoror is right about Nyanza.  They are pro-Raila to a man, but they generally are not rewarding clowns.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2023, 07:26:28 AM »
What about Rift valley?elects criminals like sudi,conmen mandago who smuggled and dumped students to finland and ruto who was charged with war crimes.

i'd better be led by short wire salasya than criminal who has no conscience.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2023, 06:42:46 PM »
The hecklers not serious enough for consideration into serious stuff
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2023, 01:48:14 PM »
Babu Owino cannot be taken seriously even by ODM
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2023, 03:49:53 PM »
He is so popular on the ground due his foolishness akin to what Sonko was in his height of popularity .

He is also a hardcore criminal , such are good in brinkmanship politics . The likes of Madzayo and Sifuna are weak . Negotiating in same table with Ichungwa and Cheruyoit ( another Babu) will be hard .

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2023, 05:38:34 PM »
Eti Cheruiyot is another Babu - based on what :) - you're crazy idiot. Cheruiyot is very brilliant. He just has no time for Kenyattas.

Otherwise the man and Sakaja are to watch - I dont think he is even 40yrs.

He is so popular on the ground due his foolishness akin to what Sonko was in his height of popularity .

He is also a hardcore criminal , such are good in brinkmanship politics . The likes of Madzayo and Sifuna are weak . Negotiating in same table with Ichungwa and Cheruyoit ( another Babu) will be hard .

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2023, 05:56:15 PM »
Yea he is another Babu made his mark from Student leadership , youth and just like Babu smokes weed inside parliament  toilets .

Eti Cheruiyot is another Babu - based on what :) - you're crazy idiot. Cheruiyot is very brilliant. He just has no time for Kenyattas.

Otherwise the man and Sakaja are to watch - I dont think he is even 40yrs.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2023, 08:11:21 PM »
Nope, he has Ruto qualities - quick thinker, oratory skills and is tough as nut. Already Majority Leader of Senate before 40yrs. He is someone on Ruto kitchen cabinet and speed dial.

Youre just jealousy.

Murkomen, Cheruiyot, Sakaja - are kalenjin leadership of the future - all the three are young, nimble, brilliant.

They need money - and they have until 2042 - to become ready for president.

The three should battle for who become DPORK in 2032.

Yea he is another Babu made his mark from Student leadership , youth and just like Babu smokes weed inside parliament  toilets .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2023, 08:16:37 PM »
When he was in Konshens Concert VIP section after Maragas campaign  back in 2019 smoking weed with Generali you were not with him .
Im not taking his good credentials away , he is a good debater but he came from the grime of Student leadership like Babu . Sometimes such leaders end up being the best .

Nope, he has Ruto qualities - quick thinker, oratory skills and is tough as nut. Already Majority Leader of Senate before 40yrs. He is someone on Ruto kitchen cabinet and speed dial.

Youre just jealousy.

Murkomen, Cheruiyot, Sakaja - are kalenjin leadership of the future - all the three are young, nimble, brilliant.

They need money - and they have until 2042 - to become ready for president.

The three should battle for who become DPORK in 2032.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2023, 08:40:50 PM »
Big deal. Everyone smoke a joint once in a while. Youre just hateful of anyone who doesnt like Kenyattas and of course rising kalenjin stars - seen the same kiwaru on Sakaja and Murkomen. Cheruiyot is not Babu. That is why he is Majority Leader of Senate - huge responsibility -and is on Ruto speed deal.

Again Cheruiyot of the 3 rising kalenjin stars - 40yr old who've already over-achieved - is likely one to succeed.

Murkomen is from little Marakwet - and so is Sakaja - a sabaot.

Cheruiyot is from majority Kispigis - so hapo ako sawa

When he was in Konshens Concert VIP section after Maragas campaign  back in 2019 smoking weed with Generali you were not with him .
Im not taking his good credentials away , he is a good debater but he came from the grime of Student leadership like Babu . Sometimes such leaders end up being the best .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2023, 11:22:21 PM »
Big deal. Everyone smoke a joint once in a while. Youre just hateful of anyone who doesnt like Kenyattas and of course rising kalenjin stars - seen the same kiwaru on Sakaja and Murkomen. Cheruiyot is not Babu. That is why he is Majority Leader of Senate - huge responsibility -and is on Ruto speed deal.

Again Cheruiyot of the 3 rising kalenjin stars - 40yr old who've already over-achieved - is likely one to succeed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2023, 12:24:09 AM »
Uko na shida zako.
Murkomen, Cheruiyot and Sakaja are men to watch together with Ndidi and Ichungwa.
Those are Ruto blue eyed boys
You can kiss Kenyatta arse - but to rise - you need to have zero respect for old reputation.
Those 5 men are the terrific talent.
I can only add Mutula Jnr.

Opps I always forget the submarine of them all - muranga governor - reggae dj - Kangata - that one is bad news.

Kuria shida yake he is likely to screw up anytime.

Gachagua is of course playing on a different league now - has earned his place - and fights pretty nasty.