Author Topic: Land barons should domesticate snakes hippos and german shepherds.  (Read 312 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
During the colonial period,the whites domesticated hippos in coffee plantation dams roamed entire plantation at night...almost every dam had hippos which would maul and keep dissidents at bay.

i think with what we saw in the northlanda tresspass of private property,I would personally domesticate hundreds of dogs,snakes and hippos aided by pokot warriors with arrows and bows,with that i wouldnt require police protection.

If you raided my property,you either get killed by snake poison,arrow,dog or maimed by hippo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Land barons should domesticate snakes hippos and german shepherds.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 06:54:01 PM »
How about they subdivide the land and sell it - invest in properties that are not ostentatious.
As long as they continue to hold such huge land or wealth in midst of poverty
You're always the target.
Brits eventually had to leave - they couldnt sleep peacefully with threats of Mau mau cold blood attacks on them one night.
Eventually Kenyattas and Mois will have to give up their land.
50,000 people in Mathare are squeezed box to box in sqm while one person has 11,000 acres for himself.
Kibera is barely 1000 acres - but about half-to-maybe a million peole live here.
How can Kenyatta justify owning so much idle land.
Eventually they will lose it.
Waithiki lost it.
Cheluget in Narok had got something like 46,000 acres - squattors grabbed it.

For Kenyatta and Mois - they should spend the next 5yrs selling their assets - and hiding in an intricate web.

After Ruto is done with them - Gachagua will finish them.

So just sub-divide them into small plots - and sell. You cannot own 100,000 acres when people are struggling to buy 1/8 of an acre.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 05:15:49 PM »
No one is stopping them but once the dam breaks it will be too late. Population explosion definitely will not allow them to sit pretty as other Kenyans starve. It's not if but when....that day is soon approaching.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 06:10:37 PM »
Gachagua and Ruto have no shambas? If the dam breaks it will break be for all and not the selected few.

How about they subdivide the land and sell it - invest in properties that are not ostentatious.
As long as they continue to hold such huge land or wealth in midst of poverty
You're always the target.
Brits eventually had to leave - they couldnt sleep peacefully with threats of Mau mau cold blood attacks on them one night.
Eventually Kenyattas and Mois will have to give up their land.
50,000 people in Mathare are squeezed box to box in sqm while one person has 11,000 acres for himself.
Kibera is barely 1000 acres - but about half-to-maybe a million peole live here.
How can Kenyatta justify owning so much idle land.
Eventually they will lose it.
Waithiki lost it.
Cheluget in Narok had got something like 46,000 acres - squattors grabbed it.

For Kenyatta and Mois - they should spend the next 5yrs selling their assets - and hiding in an intricate web.

After Ruto is done with them - Gachagua will finish them.

So just sub-divide them into small plots - and sell. You cannot own 100,000 acres when people are struggling to buy 1/8 of an acre.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2023, 06:16:07 PM »
Wako na battalion of police to even police their chicken.
The Kenyattas probably had 10,000 cops :)
Now even bodyguards ni ngori.

Uhuru literally took 1,000 (or maybe 3,000 - recruits) APs to Kedong - and gave them the land as free training ground - to beat up and evict Maasai.
He gave AP commandant 100M personal contract to fence it.

During covid-19 I picked a Luhya AP Trainer who told me the whole story - there was roadblocks and all - I had sneaked or bribed my way to go bury my father - so when he told me he will secure my way through it - I was more than happy to give him a lift.

Told me some Mureithi crooked AP Training College commandant was working with Kenyatta family - via Mbugua - to grab Maasai land.

Now imagine saa hii - how will Kenyattas hold onto that land that is 75,000 acres from maasai.
Maasai last I went through - were already using it - most of fence was gone
Now they will graze cattle in it - kidogo kidogo they will build Manyattas.

Tumia Akili nani.

For Ruto that will be sweat revenge for his 3,000 acres he lost in Ruai.

For Gachagua - Kenyatta bankrupted him and seized all his account - huyu is personal vendetta is to finish kenyattas.

SISI tunasherekea - dynasties wanapata kichapo kidogo

Gachagua and Ruto have no shambas? If the dam breaks it will break be for all and not the selected few.