Author Topic: Corrupt Ngatia - who stole with Kenyattas health ministry - going bankrupt  (Read 740 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
?s=20

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Seems ufool lied to him to build the hospitals in kanairo for campaigns to recoup after they won as they were milking NMS with Badi.

This one ought to be paid and the hospitals equipped.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Which hospital. I think he was building upper hill towers?
Seems ufool lied to him to build the hospitals in kanairo for campaigns to recoup after they won as they were milking NMS with Badi.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
They did well in health facilities infrastructure. Needs equipping and staffing.

At a cost of Sh2 billion, NMS was to set up the hospitals in  Viwandani, Majengo, Mathare, Kayole, Soweto, Korogocho, Kawangware, Gitare Marigu, Mukuru Kwa Njenga, Mukuru Kwa Reuben, Kibera and Githurai 44.

19 out of the 24 health facilities would be built from scratch each at Sh70 million while the rest (five) would be rehabilitated for Sh 300 million.

10 out of the facilities to be built entirely will be level 2 hospitals and the rest will be level 3.

The number however, changed to 28 after more consultation in 2021.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-07-20-nms-to-commission-three-new-level-three-hospitals/

Offline patel

• Enigma
The higher you get on corruption the harder you fall. County should withhold payment on medical equipment that were shoved in their throats. Some counties are sitting on medical equipments they have never used.  Bure kabisa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
So he wasnt paid; i hope they delay his payment for 10ys
They did well in health facilities infrastructure. Needs equipping and staffing.

At a cost of Sh2 billion, NMS was to set up the hospitals in  Viwandani, Majengo, Mathare, Kayole, Soweto, Korogocho, Kawangware, Gitare Marigu, Mukuru Kwa Njenga, Mukuru Kwa Reuben, Kibera and Githurai 44.

19 out of the 24 health facilities would be built from scratch each at Sh70 million while the rest (five) would be rehabilitated for Sh 300 million.

10 out of the facilities to be built entirely will be level 2 hospitals and the rest will be level 3.

The number however, changed to 28 after more consultation in 2021.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-07-20-nms-to-commission-three-new-level-three-hospitals/

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Richard Ngatia run the Ministry of Health with his company Megascope. The company won all major deals in MoH like the most infamous Sh63 billion medical lease scheme (MES) that was forced on the counties. Although on paper companies like GE or China's Mindray won the deals, but they all ended up subcontracting Megascope to install and run the scheme.

What goes up, must come down.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes him and kenyatta basically took over Mafyia house for a decade. He built himself the upper hill chamber towers. He might have spend billions in campaigns. And also his money might now be tied in pending bills with little chance of it getting paid.

Ideally this should be repossed by ARA and this made the HQ of ministry of health.

Richard Ngatia run the Ministry of Health with his company Megascope. The company won all major deals in MoH like the most infamous Sh63 billion medical lease scheme (MES) that was forced on the counties. Although on paper companies like GE or China's Mindray won the deals, but they all ended up subcontracting Megascope to install and run the scheme.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
I refrain to comment, but you miss by tapping Uhuru on this. The MES thieves were a different cartel mostly those currently in power. I know details about who were the key players on MES.

Yes him and kenyatta basically took over Mafyia house for a decade. He built himself the upper hill chamber towers. He might have spend billions in campaigns. And also his money might now be tied in pending bills with little chance of it getting paid.

Ideally this should be repossed by ARA and this made the HQ of ministry of health.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenyattas were involved in many ministry of health scandals - from containers all the way to stealing covid drugs - and kemsa.
I refrain to comment, but you miss by tapping Uhuru on this. The MES thieves were a different cartel mostly those currently in power. I know details about who were the key players on MES.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
This one got suckered by ufool. Chambers should be Fred Ngatia lawyer. Huyu ni CHamber of Commerce thing and Galileo club ufool drinking buddy. Seems invited too late to the billions looting party once the taps had dried.

Seems he crossed over and knelt in Karen as soon as they lost.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Okay if Ngatia Fred no problem.
I hear Ruto is shopping for his replacement at chambers of commerce.

Offline sema

• Enigma
What do these people do with all the cash they're stealing? don't they understand that it can dry up real fast? I'd put my cash in the cayman's for a rainy day.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Greed is bad. Poor sob most likely he thought in his little head by taking all those projects he was helping dynasty reelection efforts.the little he had saved for rainy day will be eaten up as he chase what he spent.....jesus

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar

Upperhill chambers ni ya the Uhuru lawyer, maybe yake has another name