Author Topic: Ruto will regret adopting the monkey - now want NARA  (Read 1110 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto will regret adopting the monkey - now want NARA
« on: April 04, 2023, 05:54:12 PM »
My father use to describe Raila as monkey that someone tamed - and could never put down. It simply jumped onto your back. You're damned.  Ruto should realize you can never domesticate a monkey like Raila. You give him one inch - he wants a mile.

Ruto should use the window of opportunity to import tear gas, anti-riot gears, more motor vehicles for the police.

Play time - Organize the police - to response better to stones. Those trucks are very old. Moi bought them in 1990s. Bring modern anti-stones gear.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto will regret adopting the monkey - now want NARA
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 05:55:29 PM »
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 06:12:08 PM »
The comments are very clear. Ruto adopted a monkey. He needs to return it back to the forest as soon as possible. Then deal with his stones. Otherwise, you'll carry it on your back

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 07:05:12 PM »
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 07:05:55 PM »
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2023, 07:18:38 PM »
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2023, 07:21:37 PM »
?s=20

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2023, 07:23:51 PM »
Serves Hasla right. Just like ufool he wants to be loved by everybody except those baying for dynasties and their enablers blood.

The window for State Capture and Bomas inquiry has closed. The miscreants are digging in.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2023, 07:35:09 PM »
Such as shame. Hasoras did their part in handing these saboteurs on a silver platter, Hasla only needed skinning and splitting the skulls for soup.

Now it is defending economic 'recovery' and keeping hasoras in wasiwasi. 

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2023, 07:36:20 PM »
Ruto need to move fast and jump start state capture inquiry as well as August plot to overthrow govt. Elect. Start small small with guys like Tuju and then scale up. In the meantime withdraw policeman grading peoples farm let kenyan invade Northlands,  kedong, taveta and Raila molasses. You given in to dynasty then you might as well hasoras or bringing meaningful change. Let demos continue and clamp hard on Raila, kalonzo and their financiers...

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2023, 07:38:24 PM »
I agree. The only thing Ruto has to fear is the hasoras because if he does not deliver or they turn against him it will be game over. No cannons or water truck can save you if mirrions are after you..

Such as shame. Hasoras did their part in handing these saboteurs on a silver platter, Hasla only needed skinning and splitting the skulls for soup.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2023, 07:44:27 PM »
My father use to describe Raila as monkey that someone tamed - and could never put down. It simply jumped onto your back. You're damned.  Ruto should realize you can never domesticate a monkey like Raila. You give him one inch - he wants a mile.

Ruto should use the window of opportunity to import tear gas, anti-riot gears, more motor vehicles for the police.

Play time - Organize the police - to response better to stones. Those trucks are very old. Moi bought them in 1990s. Bring modern anti-stones gear.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2023, 07:50:01 PM »
Hasoras have no direct beef with Hasla. He will have to let then vent on Kenyattas, Mois, Odingas and their enablers who have visited pain on Kenyans for decades. Keep police away from Northlands, Kedong.

NIS must have had intel that hasoras were ready to attack Icaweri, Gicugu, Spectre

I agree. The only thing Ruto has to fear is the hasoras because if he does not deliver or they turn against him it will be game over. No cannons or water truck can save you if mirrions are after you..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2023, 08:32:41 PM »
Yes ruto is trying to be nice; to people impossible to please;
Serves Hasla right. Just like ufool he wants to be loved by everybody except those baying for dynasties and their enablers blood.

The window for State Capture and Bomas inquiry has closed. The miscreants are digging in.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2023, 08:33:39 PM »
exactly.
Ruto need to move fast and jump start state capture inquiry as well as August plot to overthrow govt. Elect. Start small small with guys like Tuju and then scale up. In the meantime withdraw policeman grading peoples farm let kenyan invade Northlands,  kedong, taveta and Raila molasses. You given in to dynasty then you might as well hasoras or bringing meaningful change. Let demos continue and clamp hard on Raila, kalonzo and their financiers...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2023, 08:35:30 PM »
Ruto has no room for handshake. I was hoping he had sobered up, taken some reforms via parliament and opposition leader position; now he wants to sit with Gov as equal to negotiate nonsense.

Ruto should let the fool eat more tear gas

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2023, 08:47:14 PM »
?s=20

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2023, 09:42:32 PM »
The Monkey is asking for POWER SHARING...Ngai!...this is the definition of Muguruki

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2023, 11:15:09 PM »
It's terrible idea to domesticate a monkey. You will never put it down. It will just wait for you to turn your back and jump back into your back laughing at his mischief. You will carry that monkey for rest of your lifetime.That was my later father advice (RIP) - and I guess long Kalenjin folklore - why people never wanted to tame monkeys.

No sooner had Ruto turned his back - and the monkey jumped right back - and is grinning ear to ear - asking for servers.

When we were in ODM - he would laugh at us - say you've domesticated a monkey - soon it became very apparent. My dad had Phd in Luos - having studied in Nyanza and worked with Luos :) - for him Luos were just wild ambitious people who had no boundaries - even Luo janitor the first day he wants to overthrow the CEOS. On contrary he adored Kikuyus as cultured hardworking people. When I brought a gema woman - he drew a line in sand - declared war. He told me kipsigis women were best - kikuyu women were worst - followed by Nandi and Maasai. Most kipsigis of yore regarded nandi-maa women as sluts - and kikuyu women well - everyone knows. Luo are out of question - I dont know of anyone apart from Zakayo Cheruiyot who married a Luo despite them being neigherhour - it was not even fathomable. First kipsigis who refused to go for FGM were regarded as Luo - outcasts - we had specific instruction never to eat or drink the food cooked by uncut dirty women. Meliaaaaaat (with women drool)- uncut female- kalenjin word to describe them - was worst than uncut man. Slowly attitudes changed :)

Gusii and Kipisigs women were regarded same - though Gusii would be a witch but kipsigis believe witchcraft from another tribe was useless - nobody had issues if you brought either kipsigis or Gusii women.

When the boy Nowayah accuse me of being Raila man I laugh. I grew up with someone who detested Luos more than him. Though my father could speak fluent Luo  and we had many luo friends - one Omondi use to sleep in our house - a mechanic. My father would and never shared his misgiving about Raila or Luo to Luos - they love the fact that my father spoke very good Luo. But they knew and respected fact that my father would never support Jaramogi or Raila - even when 99% of Kalenjin went to ODM - he refused.

The Monkey is asking for POWER SHARING...Ngai!...this is the definition of Muguruki

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2023, 11:58:06 PM »
Ruto should not allow his good intention and good faith to be wasted;
He has proven to world that he has bended backward...even when he squeezed victory from jaws from defeat.
Now step on the gas.
Send the ruffian home.

Everyone in world is tired with same Raila name since 1990s.
Some of us were 10yrs then.
Totos were born in 1997 and they will sit in Raila comittee.
Nah would cant he hearing same Raila nonsense.

Invest in anti-riot gear.
Assist the police not to violate human rights
let them be patient.
Let them be trained to beat the few stones throws.

Most importantly go for them tomorrow morning and lock them up.

It may delay development - but Mapema ndio best.

In 2027 - nobody will recall what you did in 2023 - avoid getting trapped with monkey in your back till 2027.

Finish his stories now. No amount of goodwill will make his bad behavior disappear.

It deeply ingrained. It's cultural. These are people without honour. Without culture. You're dealing with bunch of small kids who dont know what they said yesterday.

You're not shaking hands with a Maasia or Nandi or Kikuyu - were honour has some currency - you're shaking hand with a kid who will forget what you said yesterday.

Of course never go hard on kids - beat them with small sticks. They dont deserve anything but small sticks. The worse they can do is throw stones.

Avoid Gachagua and others - who might want to bring nuclear option.
That would be disproportionate and any massacre will be a stain on your regime.
The kids should be handled with canning - not bullets.

Patience is key. You cant have final solution when dealing with kids. You need patiences. You need to cane them. Not murder them like Gusii parents.

Cane them. They forget. Cane them again.