Author Topic: Thousands protest in Brussels over cost of living crisis  (Read 597 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Thousands protest in Brussels over cost of living crisis
« on: December 16, 2022, 04:23:01 PM »
Why are Kenyans divided even on things that affect us all?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Thousands protest in Brussels over cost of living crisis
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 04:40:56 PM »
Very simple reason, ukabila and village mentality.

Do you expect any Kale to go on the streets and demonstrate against Ruto's government? Of course not and even those who do so will just be brandmarked anti-government.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 05:16:37 PM »
WE PROTESTED AND VOTED AZIMIO OUT

Do you expect any Kale to go on the streets and demonstrate against Ruto's government? Of course not and even those who do so will just be brandmarked anti-government.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 07:42:36 AM »
Europe is done. They better apologize to Putin. This is just the beginning.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 06:28:19 AM »
Bump

In December, I graced this wall with this thread and some fake Pundit decides in his wisdom or lack thereof to urinate quite unnecessarily on my thread in BLOCK letters.
I told you on The People, hurting,  see beyond ukabila (which only the political class pushing their luck take advantage of, but that would change ...) Kenyans with the Audacity of Hope would join the rest of the world community and behave rationally.

Yours truly AoH see far like a giraffe. The rest of you here have thinking capacity of rodents.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2023, 07:29:20 AM »
Which people. All we saw were Jaluos rioting in Kenya. Not once in Bungoma or Mombasa or Nyeri or Machakos. Kumbe kumbe idiot.
Bump

In December, I graced this wall with this thread and some fake Pundit decides in his wisdom or lack thereof to urinate quite unnecessarily on my thread in BLOCK letters.
I told you on The People, hurting,  see beyond ukabila (which only the political class pushing their luck take advantage of, but that would change ...) Kenyans with the Audacity of Hope would join the rest of the world community and behave rationally.

Yours truly AoH see far like a giraffe. The rest of you here have thinking capacity of rodents.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2023, 07:35:45 AM »
If Protest didn't happen in 2019, 2020,and 2021 during the toughest times in Kenya, there is no point to protest now. Uhuraila regime was the worst in Kenya, but Kenyans managed to overlook.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2023, 01:57:30 PM »
These people need to sit down with Russia and seal a deal on Ukraine and tackling cost of living .
Yesterday Finald PM was fired by the citizens the 5 th western leader to fired since Ukraine crisis started .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2023, 02:46:49 PM »
I dont think western leadership share that view. They see the inflation as temporary measure for long term peace. They are achieving it. They just emerged from winter almost unscathed - therefore Russia should prepare it backside to be kicked proper.

These people need to sit down with Russia and seal a deal on Ukraine and tackling cost of living .
Yesterday Finald PM was fired by the citizens the 5 th western leader to fired since Ukraine crisis started .

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2023, 04:34:16 PM »
Noway, was the Ukraine war the issue on the table in Finland elections? As far as I am concerned a leader loosing the elections and conceding is part of democracy. You want Finland to have a Putin?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2023, 05:00:52 PM »
LOL - apparently before Ukraine-russio war - nobody was losing election - all incumbent were winning :).
Noway, was the Ukraine war the issue on the table in Finland elections? As far as I am concerned a leader loosing the elections and conceding is part of democracy. You want Finland to have a Putin?