Author Topic: Gachagua - direct message to Kenyattas  (Read 878 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Gachagua - direct message to Kenyattas
« on: April 01, 2023, 10:59:10 PM »
Finally we have men in this country....

?s=20

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Gachagua - direct message to Kenyattas
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 04:51:23 AM »
Gachagua is the real deal. We have to give Ruto credit for this appointment. Kindiki need to match and compliment Gachagua energy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 07:21:31 AM »
Kindiki is a mouse..should be reshuffled.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 07:37:02 AM »
Gachagua is a real street thug talking about beheadings.

I guess at this point my focus is on uhuru and muhoho kenyatta. How do they want to play this game?

Do they think they can take on the state's security forces?

Do they think they can string this fight out using their money for the next 10 years?

What does uhuru want at this point? What's his endgame?

This is not even about raila. It's uhuru vs. ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 08:51:40 AM »
They cant survive long; they are sending emissaries;
Only Ruto has fought against gov and survived.
You have to be nimble, deft and flexible to fight gov machinery.
You have to turn the other cheek most of time - take in the blows - and be formless.
These skills the entitled boys of kenyatta dont have.
It requires lots of patience.
They are likely to run abroad if things become too hot.
Now they are bargaining - likely to share their loot - with Gachagua and Ruto - and buy peace.

And you right - for Ruto and Gachagua - they see him as the biggest threat
Not Raila
Not kalonzo.

He is a threat because he has money and he is a kikuyu - so the most likely to upset the cart in 2027.

So he must be crushed. Even if he pleads for mercy - I dont see how Ruto and Gachagua will allow him to hibernate.
And cause problems later.
So we can write off the kenyattas - they are finished and kaput.
Their wealth in kenya will definitely be reduced to bare minimum.

They will be beaten until when they hear of Gachagua or Ruto - they stand up and salut!

I guess at this point my focus is on uhuru and muhoho kenyatta. How do they want to play this game?

Do they think they can string this fight out using their money for the next 10 years?

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2023, 01:08:51 PM »
You have to turn the other cheek most of time - take in the blows - and be formless.
Now they are bargaining - likely to share their loot - with Gachagua and Ruto - and buy peace.

Not Raila
Not kalonzo.

He is a threat because he has money and he is a kikuyu - so the most likely to upset the cart in 2027.

So he must be crushed. Even if he pleads for mercy - I dont see how Ruto and Gachagua will allow him to hibernate.

They will be beaten until when they hear of Gachagua or Ruto - they stand up and salut!

Finishing ouru flat out is very necessary for the continued survival of UDA. Only that they needed to conceal their intentions until the right moment.
The ongoing fight is seen as a continuation of campaigns. It doesn't augur well for sirikal. 4yrs is such a short time to spend most of it fighting.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2023, 08:10:46 AM »
Going by talks from Gachagua and Ichungwa seems there is no strategy on beheading the dynasties.
They promised to name companies evading tax and CSs who stile billions, wapi?

After six months in power, it becomes very hard to make hard tackles. That is why the Northlands raid was such a great move. Now we are back to pacification.

Not Raila
Not kalonzo.

Finishing ouru flat out is very necessary for the continued survival of UDA. Only that they needed to conceal their intentions until the right moment.
The ongoing fight is seen as a continuation of campaigns. It doesn't augur well for sirikal. 4yrs is such a short time to spend most of it fighting.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2023, 09:27:42 AM »
What is this obsession with Uhuru?The guy left peacefully and now months after the new government took over the only topic they have is Uhuru.Mind you most Kenyans have moved on and looking to see what the new government has to present. Vitendawili about Uhuru will not help the hustlers or mama mbogas. Mind you, the people shouting loudest Uhuru are the same that voted for him 3 times. Should they not first apologise to the general public before calling him names?

Going by talks from Gachagua and Ichungwa seems there is no strategy on beheading the dynasties.

After six months in power, it becomes very hard to make hard tackles. That is why the Northlands raid was such a great move. Now we are back to pacification.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2023, 09:45:17 AM »
Germans and the world are obsessed with Hitler 70+ years after his death.

What is this obsession with Uhuru?The guy left peacefully and now months after the new government took over the only topic they have is Uhuru.Mind you most Kenyans have moved on and looking to see what the new government has to present. Vitendawili about Uhuru will not help the hustlers or mama mbogas. Mind you, the people shouting loudest Uhuru are the same that voted for him 3 times. Should they not first apologise to the general public before calling him names?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2023, 10:48:46 AM »
So Uhuru is Kenya's Hitler? :D

Why did he not commit suicide after loosing the elections last year like the original Hitler?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2023, 11:07:53 AM »
Ufool committed suicide! Rigor mortis started on 15th August at Bomas. What is in question is the shape of the final rites.

Why did he not commit suicide after loosing the elections last year like the original Hitler?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2023, 12:50:31 PM »
Maybe he was too drunk to realize he is Kaput

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2023, 12:56:44 PM »
In 2013 you did not know Uhuru is a drunkard?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2023, 01:24:57 PM »
We knew even in 2002 - and the understanding was he will concentrate on drinking like always - and let Ruto drive gov.

That is what happened in 2013-2017

In 2018 - drunkard insisted on driving the car - ended in ditch.

Of course we bailed out early.

Azimio, Kadudu and Raila got into the vehicle being driven by a drukard- now you're in the DITCH :) - for trusting a drunkard.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2023, 02:51:54 PM »
I never supported Uhuru at any time. So count me out there. I knew he would be a disastrous president as he did not know what was happening.

True, 2013 - 2017 was the most corrupt period in governmnet in the history of Kenya. Two Eurobonds taken by Treasury and nothing much to show of it.

We knew even in 2002 - and the understanding was he will concentrate on drinking like always - and let Ruto drive gov.

Azimio, Kadudu and Raila got into the vehicle being driven by a drukard- now you're in the DITCH :) - for trusting a drunkard.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2023, 02:54:34 PM »
success of Jubilee 1.0 was decided on the 2017 poll. People voted for Jubilee because they saw Eurobond finance roads. I can tell you impact where I own properties was immense. Those paved roads - improved - the livig conditions of people.

I hope Ruto resume to finishing the job of paving key rural roads. Many counties had something like 50-100km of tarmac - that became 300-500km of tarmac. Huge impact. Made people vote Jubilee. Plus electricity of course - last mile - everyone got electricity almost.

Now Ruto has to work to match that - pave rural roads, finish electricity, provide water - then do Ndii stuff of economy - putting money on people pockets.

I never supported Uhuru at any time. So count me out there. I knew he would be a disastrous president as he did not know what was happening.

True, 2013 - 2017 was the most corrupt period in governmnet in the history of Kenya. Two Eurobonds taken by Treasury and nothing much to show of it.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2023, 03:40:09 PM »

He is just like you and your support of Raila . When Ruto says Uhuru is good he will mirror the same .
Some of us we were done with Uhuru when he did the handshake Pundit did so when he saw it was apparent Ruto has a problem with Uhuru in the media in the last year of 2021-2022

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2023, 03:44:45 PM »
First time ever in your life you're not backing a kikuyu.
You will recover.
He is just like you and your support of Raila . When Ruto says Uhuru is good he will mirror the same .
Some of us we were done with Uhuru when he did the handshake Pundit did so when he saw it was apparent Ruto has a problem with Uhuru in the media in the last year of 2021-2022

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2023, 04:10:07 PM »
First time ever in your life you're not backing a kikuyu.
You will recover.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2023, 07:44:18 PM »
Uhuru is guilty of giving Raila a new lease of political life after telling us for 8 yrs that he is unfit to lead the nation (Muguruki, Kimundu, Selfish-interests, Bully). He is guilty of Killing Jubilee. He's guilty of betraying his deputy and giving the nation no sound reason. He's guilty of dividing Jubilee into Kieleweke and the derogatory Tanga Tanga. And now very guilty of funding Mandamandos that have cost lives, shrunk the economy and tainted the country's image. The rap sheet is long. If the mass demos continue and degenerate to serious loss of lives, won't be surprised if ICC recalls him.