Author Topic: Senator Cheruiyot - Tell Uhuru to forget about Kedong ranch  (Read 1559 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Senator Cheruiyot - Tell Uhuru to forget about Kedong ranch
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2023, 09:35:30 PM »
Stop engaging in oral sx - in shags. Almost every woman has fungi. The urban ones just excuse themselves to bathroom to clean that shiet up. In Limuru there is not bathroom. Virginia is great breeding ground for it.Generally it about trust. If you must - condomize. Trust few partner(s). One-woman ofc is best - if they can be in the mood most of the time.

Smelly pussy i not my thing, I think you are an intelligent guy, going back to village is not your thing. I personally hate village pussy.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2023, 10:05:38 PM »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2023, 10:38:08 PM »
Getting political positions does not mean anything about your IQ, I know some MCAs who actually cannot read or articulate a sensible position. Most of our MPs do not even understand the basics of legislation. Moi stayed in power because Kenyans when it comes down to it, they do not want war or destruction, I give credit to Kenyans on this one. Ruto rode to power with disaffection with the statues quo and Kikuyus help, getting power is easy, political organization and genius leadership are two different animals, Kibaki could not organize a political movement like Raila but yet he produced the best results. Ruto and Gachagua? At least they are religious and will keep us on our knees praying for miracles.

I agree with you here. I dont see anyone crying out loud about good policy in current govt. That is what makes good govt. Remember in the beginning Kibaki was ill and Raila was kinda in charge in pushing various projects - dismantling houses all over to make way for the by-pass. Internet was born at the same time - pushing for international cabling etc. Then, he was sidelined. Kibaki's ideas were from Raila. Raila is impulsive but knows his thing.
Kindiki has no idea about policy.
Mudhavadi is deadwood etc

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2023, 09:20:40 AM »
Agreed. We need to talk more about policies than personalities. What is baffling is the feeling that every kalenjin politician, stupid or not, including the well known morons, have become, all over sudden, very important to the extent that every garbage they spew draws celebration from otherwise very intelligent folks. I am dissapointed. Cheruiyot should also talk about Weston Hotel and other grabbed parcels before we celebrate him as Kenya's decorated liberation war hero.

Getting political positions does not mean anything about your IQ, I know some MCAs who actually cannot read or articulate a sensible position. Most of our MPs do not even understand the basics of legislation. Moi stayed in power because Kenyans when it comes down to it, they do not want war or destruction, I give credit to Kenyans on this one. Ruto rode to power with disaffection with the statues quo and Kikuyus help, getting power is easy, political organization and genius leadership are two different animals, Kibaki could not organize a political movement like Raila but yet he produced the best results. Ruto and Gachagua? At least they are religious and will keep us on our knees praying for miracles.

I agree with you here. I dont see anyone crying out loud about good policy in current govt. That is what makes good govt. Remember in the beginning Kibaki was ill and Raila was kinda in charge in pushing various projects - dismantling houses all over to make way for the by-pass. Internet was born at the same time - pushing for international cabling etc. Then, he was sidelined. Kibaki's ideas were from Raila. Raila is impulsive but knows his thing.
Kindiki has no idea about policy.
Mudhavadi is deadwood etc

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2023, 10:33:44 AM »
weston is in court. Do you part to highlight corruption in KK circles. That is how democracy work. You dont expect KK thieves to name themselves
Agreed. We need to talk more about policies than personalities. What is baffling is the feeling that every kalenjin politician, stupid or not, including the well known morons, have become, all over sudden, very important to the extent that every garbage they spew draws celebration from otherwise very intelligent folks. I am dissapointed. Cheruiyot should also talk about Weston Hotel and other grabbed parcels before we celebrate him as Kenya's decorated liberation war hero.

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2023, 12:29:12 PM »
EACC, DCI  and other so called independent bodies are awash with files of grabbed parcels and mega corruption cases. Gok should start from there instead of cherry-picking.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2023, 12:37:01 PM »
State capture commission idea was godsent!

EACC, DCI  and other so called independent bodies are awash with files of grabbed parcels and mega corruption cases. Gok should start from there instead of cherry-picking.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2023, 12:46:50 PM »
You are still dreaming about such a commission being ste up by KK regime? Stop dreaming and realise even the hawk Gachagua has gone silent on that issue.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2023, 01:08:05 PM »
Gachagua has eyes on the prize. That is why he is target of dynasty enablers.

You are still dreaming about such a commission being ste up by KK regime? Stop dreaming and realise even the hawk Gachagua has gone silent on that issue.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2023, 03:01:54 PM »

Yes we are being told Kenyatta's loot is the problem. Why not start with everyone's loot is the problem?
Let the chips land wherever they land.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2023, 03:40:04 PM »
That educated people like Patel and Pundit fall for these bravados is amazing. I thought that talk was for villagers, but it seems even the educated in Kenya are ignorant.

Wake me up when such a commission is set up to investigate state capture.

Yes we are being told Kenyatta's loot is the problem. Why not start with everyone's loot is the problem?
Let the chips land wherever they land.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2023, 04:12:35 PM »
Naivasha is happening.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2023, 05:08:12 AM »