Author Topic: Senator Cheruiyot - Tell Uhuru to forget about Kedong ranch  (Read 1557 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Senator Cheruiyot - Tell Uhuru to forget about Kedong ranch
« on: April 01, 2023, 03:11:16 PM »
https://www.nairobileo.co.ke/news/article/11435/senator-cheruiyot-now-wants-uhuru-linked-kedong-ranch-siezed

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Senator Cheruiyot - Tell Uhuru to forget about Kedong ranch
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 03:12:38 PM »
Ruto should tell the police to get off Kedong. Maasai should use one hour to destroy the fence and build Manyattas in one day

?s=20

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 02:57:48 PM »
This is the way I remember women wailing as they were kicked out of this ranch around 2013. Monday they should peacefully demonstrate there and occupy their land. Let kenyatta go to court. Next Gicheha farm as people in Taveta get ready to take back their land.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 10:19:50 PM »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 10:41:12 PM »
This is what leadership looks like.. ?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 01:14:37 AM »
How can low IQ people rule kenya for all those years, make your a bitter refuge in US and are now running things in Kenya. Yet it smaller tribe than yours. Moron, youre the low IQ here.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 04:11:18 AM »
Getting political positions does not mean anything about your IQ, I know some MCAs who actually cannot read or articulate a sensible position. Most of our MPs do not even understand the basics of legislation. Moi stayed in power because Kenyans when it comes down to it, they do not want war or destruction, I give credit to Kenyans on this one. Ruto rode to power with disaffection with the statues quo and Kikuyus help, getting power is easy, political organization and genius leadership are two different animals, Kibaki could not organize a political movement like Raila but yet he produced the best results. Ruto and Gachagua? At least they are religious and will keep us on our knees praying for miracles.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2023, 08:25:37 AM »
Getting political positions does not mean anything about your IQ, I know some MCAs who actually cannot read or articulate a sensible position. Most of our MPs do not even understand the basics of legislation. Moi stayed in power because Kenyans when it comes down to it, they do not want war or destruction, I give credit to Kenyans on this one. Ruto rode to power with disaffection with the statues quo and Kikuyus help, getting power is easy, political organization and genius leadership are two different animals, Kibaki could not organize a political movement like Raila but yet he produced the best results. Ruto and Gachagua? At least they are religious and will keep us on our knees praying for miracles.
More lame excuses from low IQ truck driver living in slums of Boston. Kalenjin we going nowhere moron.10yrs minimum.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2023, 03:58:09 PM »
Accusing a whole tribe of 7 Million people speaks more to your IQ than anything. Smoke, Diesel, and Junk Truckstop foods must be taking a toll on you! Go to school and get a decent Job!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2023, 06:44:03 PM »
Ruto should not let kenyatta family keep this ranch stolen from maa people. Maa should move in and if threatened they should block maasai Mara tourist circuit peacefully.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2023, 08:28:51 PM »
Just as the Taita should get back their land in Taita Taveta. :D

You think Ruto while sitting in a glass house will start throwing stones? You have a lot to learn about Kenya's ruling class. They have a lot in common among themselves more than they have with their fellow tribesmen.

Ruto should not let kenyatta family keep this ranch stolen from maa people. Maa should move in and if threatened they should block maasai Mara tourist circuit peacefully.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2023, 02:04:30 AM »

This more Idi Amin than Paul Kagame if you ask me.  I agree with the gist that this is a stupid suggestion.  If this is something they can bring up in a formal process like court, and prove it needs to happen, then so be it.  But no need for the low IQ dig.  Kenyans have no choice but to hang together or separate violently. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2023, 06:36:18 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2023, 06:48:45 PM »
Actually nobody hates employment than kalenjin
You should ask Mzungu why he had to import millions of kikuyus, Luos, Gusii and Luhyas to work their farm
"ki Kalenjin chemobendi kandaras kiyogi tukchok"
That is common saying that mean - we are kalejin who dont get employed - we look after our cows.
That is why it very uncommon to see Kalenjin living in Slums.
Either in Lowe Boston or Kibra Kenya.

Yes our ambition is generally to look after our cattle, drink a lot milk and watch the sun go down.

As long as all our guards have Mursik - all our cows also happy and healthy - we are happiest people on earth - .

Kalenjin will just sit down - remove a guard - and drink cold mursik - and just be contented with life.

?s=20

These Kalenjin idiots think that having a job is something!!! What a bunch of idiots, I havent had a job in like twenty years, I employ people. The kalenjin mindset on this site is hopefully not a microcosm of the whole tribe, really dumb.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2023, 06:53:32 PM »
FairandBalanced - make sure on 17th - next sunday - I want to see next to Kipchoge in Boston Marathon.

That day get out of the slums of Boston for once - so you can watch greatest long distance runner ever - do what Kalenjin milk has given us - strong running genes.

?s=20

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2023, 07:27:16 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2023, 07:33:56 PM »
Uhuru failed like Moi failed. They had all the intentions and did try to rig. They just underestimated kenya anger.

I agree Kipchoge is next to a perfect human being.

Not only he is a perfect athlete - but he also sounds like a perfect human being.

He is Pele successor in sports.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2023, 07:35:46 PM »
Those girls look half alright, very suspicious of their healthcare, yeast infection is very prevalent in hot areas. My point is, I am not impressed with mediocrity.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2023, 07:38:02 PM »
What is wrong with yeast :) - they are what give life alcohol, mursik, great sex, yogurt and all that. A little musky like Mursik but generally fungis are harmless. You should worry about virus like HIV.

You really must have had bad sexual experience with a Luo woman - every nilote you see - you see yeast.

You must be a self-hating bonobo married to old white woman.

Those girls look half alright, very suspicious of their healthcare, yeast infection is very prevalent in hot areas. My point is, I am not impressed with mediocrity.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2023, 08:43:15 PM »
Smelly pussy i not my thing, I think you are an intelligent guy, going back to village is not your thing. I personally hate village pussy.