Author Topic: Kimani Ichungwah - it wasnt me (shaggy voice)  (Read 882 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kimani Ichungwah - it wasnt me (shaggy voice)
« on: March 28, 2023, 03:10:00 PM »
https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/87464-kimani-ichungwah-explains-controversial-remarks-kenyattas-northlands-invasion

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kimani Ichungwah - it wasnt me (shaggy voice)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 04:12:00 PM »
Usual PR
Kesho watu warudi uko

You think you can threaten people with dead kenyatta

After 20yrs Kenyattas will be forgotten.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 04:33:36 PM »
If kenyatta family has a case let them go to court.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 05:27:24 PM »
I can see Raila supporters in 2007 are the ones crying loudest for properties to be destroyed.
Kibaki finished Moi era tycoons in a cunning way .
Ruto ways of approach is similar not like what Pundit and Patel ODM way of doing things.
we will rid out 2007 ODM Raila supporters like Pundit and Patel .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2023, 05:31:08 PM »
I think you're becoming clinically mad.

Get rid of us - how? You're only one in Hustler Nation who is supporting dynasties.

Sisi tuko pale pale - our major business is to DESTROY KENYATTAS - because he is DESTRUCTIVE CORRUPT FORCE.

We make no apologies.

I can see Raila supporters in 2007 are the ones crying loudest for properties to be destroyed.
Ruto ways of approach is similar not like what Pundit and Patel ODM way of doing things.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2023, 06:22:05 PM »
I think you're becoming clinically mad.

Get rid of us - how? You're only one in Hustler Nation who is supporting dynasties.

Sisi tuko pale pale - our major business is to DESTROY KENYATTAS - because he is DESTRUCTIVE CORRUPT FORCE.

We make no apologies.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2023, 06:39:29 PM »
Unalia sana. Ni kama Kenyatta ni babako.
You think Ruto did NOT approve the attack on Kenyattas and Spectre.
You're indeed a fool.
You think I - a little dude - is one who has caused Kenyatta pain.
I am a cheerleader - trust me Ruto, Gachagua, MK and Mt kenya crew are in SYNC.

Ruto has graduated from Moi's hatchman who lead Y2K lethal force - youth winger who snapped necks, KANU attack dog of 1990s who rivalled Kamotho in eloquent defence of Moi regime, ODM commander of 2000s to now the BOSS.

The boss doesnt do dirty stuff - it's Ichungwa, Ndidi, Gachagua - who have been on Kenyatta neck since handshake - Ruto does the clean up. The script is simple even for a moron like you to decipher.

Prior to that  Ruto had Kuttuny, Duales, Keters - attack Raila and ODM. He comes in and do the clean up.

Prior to that he did it himself against Moi - as he wasnt yet a boss.

Ruto of course now has "ideals" because you're a moron - Ruto I know is a lethal ambitious go-getter . The rest are details.

I pity Kenyattas.

Ruto will finish them - and you'll be angry against ME :) speaking the truth - while Ruto will be talking PR :)

Wajinga kweli. Not different from my villagers who in 1990s use to say MOI IS GOOD CHRISTIAN - just people around him - while Moi was using people around him to execute evil on his behalf.

Mr Gachagua has to graduate to BOSS - there is where Sakaja has more talent.

Sakaja has risen very fast - because he refuses dirty jobs or he does them with finesse like William Ruto I saw in 2001. You become crude - like Raila was in his youth - it become difficult to clean up your image.

Gachagua has 10yrs to avoid Raila curse - he will have to soften his image eventually.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2023, 07:23:45 PM »
Uhuru and his family have not filed any police report who knows may be they decided to give away some of ill gotten wealth. Thursday tuko brookside peaceful maandamano but if Uhuru want to give away milk and cows who are we to stop him.

Wewe ni midro class you have no idea what Hasoras go through when peaceful maandamano visit them.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2023, 11:53:07 AM »

Why would Ruto approve ? It would be height of stupidity , He is the President what else would he want to achieve in stealing Uhurus sheep.
I think you dont know what happens in politics. Same thing Raila would never approve burning down of properties.

Unalia sana. Ni kama Kenyatta ni babako.
You think Ruto did NOT approve the attack on Kenyattas and Spectre.
You're indeed a fool.
You think I - a little dude - is one who has caused Kenyatta pain.
I am a cheerleader - trust me Ruto, Gachagua, MK and Mt kenya crew are in SYNC.

Ruto has graduated from Moi's hatchman who lead Y2K lethal force - youth winger who snapped necks, KANU attack dog of 1990s who rivalled Kamotho in eloquent defence of Moi regime, ODM commander of 2000s to now the BOSS.

The boss doesnt do dirty stuff - it's Ichungwa, Ndidi, Gachagua - who have been on Kenyatta neck since handshake - Ruto does the clean up. The script is simple even for a moron like you to decipher.

Prior to that  Ruto had Kuttuny, Duales, Keters - attack Raila and ODM. He comes in and do the clean up.

Prior to that he did it himself against Moi - as he wasnt yet a boss.

Ruto of course now has "ideals" because you're a moron - Ruto I know is a lethal ambitious go-getter . The rest are details.

I pity Kenyattas.

Ruto will finish them - and you'll be angry against ME :) speaking the truth - while Ruto will be talking PR :)

Wajinga kweli. Not different from my villagers who in 1990s use to say MOI IS GOOD CHRISTIAN - just people around him - while Moi was using people around him to execute evil on his behalf.

Mr Gachagua has to graduate to BOSS - there is where Sakaja has more talent.

Sakaja has risen very fast - because he refuses dirty jobs or he does them with finesse like William Ruto I saw in 2001. You become crude - like Raila was in his youth - it become difficult to clean up your image.

Gachagua has 10yrs to avoid Raila curse - he will have to soften his image eventually.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2023, 01:06:43 PM »
That was a warning that Ruto is capable of turning that 11B dollars worth of real estate into another kibera slums if Uhuru doesnt stop funding Azimio. It wasnt about sheeps.

All Ruto need to do is allow squattors to go in - and for police to look the other side.

For now it was 1,000 people - next time - Gachagua will mobile 10,000 people - and tell them to stay there.

Why would Ruto approve ? It would be height of stupidity , He is the President what else would he want to achieve in stealing Uhurus sheep.
I think you dont know what happens in politics. Same thing Raila would never approve burning down of properties.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2023, 02:10:16 PM »
Every Kikuyu I know recoiled at this. If Ruto continues listening to Gachagua, he is going to be a one term president and will leave hated and disgraced.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2023, 02:54:35 PM »
Every Kikuyu I know recoiled at this. If Ruto continues listening to Gachagua, he is going to be a one term president and will leave hated and disgraced.

This is what despots do. Any little provocation they use their power tp send their "army" to loot while police stand and do nothing. Even if Kenyatta was a "criminal" people will naturally support him. Divide and conquer was ineffectively use by Moi.
Remind me when Kenyatta sent people to raid Ruto's land.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2023, 03:11:12 PM »
Unalia munalia sana.
Uhuru fenced off Ruto 3,000 acres of land just few meters from Kenyattas.
Ruto had bought it from Jirongo.
Jirongo had hived off 3,000 acres from 4,000 acres meant for Ruai sewage.
Legally everything was legit.
Uhuru one day sent KDF to fence it off.

Lia LIA LIAAAAAAAAAAAAA

By time Ruto is done with Kenyattas in year 2032 - :) and then Gachagua complete it in 2042 - your tears will have run dry.

This is what despots do. Any little provocation they use their power tp send their "army" to loot while police stand and do nothing. Even if Kenyatta was a "criminal" people will naturally support him. Divide and conquer was ineffectively use by Moi.
Remind me when Kenyatta sent people to raid Ruto's land.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2023, 03:12:51 PM »
Same Kikuyus who were to vote Raila. Ruto ako na wa-kikuyu wake. The poor who dont give a rat arse about Kenyatta.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2023, 03:20:30 PM »
Nalia when game has started

Uhuru fenced off Ruto 3000 acres pale - and he didnt cry .  Sasa ni Kenyatta kulia. I'd love to see Northland turn into brand new slum for dispossed kenyans.

https://www.pd.co.ke/news/state-repossesses-1600-acre-land-in-ruai-linked-to-ruto-33969/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2023, 03:24:49 PM »
Hii Ni Mwanzo tu

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2023, 03:29:18 PM »
Gachagua has no chills - Ask Mlevi who I am :). It appears he knows Uhuru is wimp. All dirty work Gachagua must have been doing for him :) :)
?s=20

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2023, 03:54:43 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/1874582456093378/posts/pfbid0n6NyCEeoC4g9vBaZRcGefDDNZT4orxGkuiEB37hkFzr837HDtobCnSMEpdYPVMWul/?mibextid=cr9u03 I know your friend the mook, Patel will
Ask the same question he does, how many Kenyans are on Facebook? My answer is, how many Kenyans read anything on this site?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2023, 05:12:49 PM »
Free advice - Ruto will not lose next election - with or without kikuyu votes.

Stop overhyping nonsense.

Kenyatta must be fixed.

LIA KABISA LIA KABISA BADO MAMBO

https://www.facebook.com/1874582456093378/posts/pfbid0n6NyCEeoC4g9vBaZRcGefDDNZT4orxGkuiEB37hkFzr837HDtobCnSMEpdYPVMWul/?mibextid=cr9u03 I know your friend the mook, Patel will
Ask the same question he does, how many Kenyans are on Facebook? My answer is, how many Kenyans read anything on this site?

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2023, 06:34:09 PM »
I have nothing to cry about neither do I worship other humans like you do, if Ruto can win without Kikuyus, then let it be, I hate tribal politics anyway.