Forum > Kenya Discussion

Planting season. Ukulima is sweet

<< < (26/27) > >>

.:

--- Quote from: RV Heavy Hitter! on April 16, 2023, 05:30:43 AM ---Bitter people that were deported in handcuffs are really hating the mighty USA. 20 years, when we were new in America, some were writing about the death of mighty USA, decades later, USA is still the only Boomtown in the globe. I cannot imagine any better time to be in USA than now. US dollar is king, and will remain King in a decade; but guess what? There will be haters writing junk about USA going down, like they wrote in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2020s and into the future.

--- End quote ---

Blathee, WHAT PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

America,  "A Third World Country Without Malaria"
https://www.fairobserver.com/region/north_america/poverty-in-america-third-world-country-malaria-world-news-23993/

"U.S .a Third World Country"
https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/8/20/trump-and-i-can-agree-the-us-is-a-third-world-country

"El Salvador president says US now feels less safe than his third-world country: 'It's unthinkable'"
https://www.foxnews.com/media/el-salvador-president-us-feels-less-safe-third-world-country-unthinkable

America Is Literally Falling Apart. It’s Time for Those Who Care About Country to Step Up.
https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/09/06/america-is-literally-falling-apart-its-time-for-those-who-care-about-country-to-step-up/

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRWmKh13b50
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=12vnzZSw9f8
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=o289Ej6UDYs
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDU8UimxH04
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_dVNCNDmKg
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A 1ST WORLD COUNTRY TO YOU???

Face it. Unless you have HALF A BRAIN and are SELF DELUSIONAL it is plain to see that America is DONE. FINISHED. FINITO, AND WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER RECOVER AGAIN blo.

You can TAKE THAT TO THE BANK and CASH IT IN CLEAN CRISP CHINESE YUAN NOTES.

Ni hayo tu.

RV Pundit:
Us is a definitely one greatest nation with most hardworking n innovative population I'm world with gdp per capita that matches rich islands..a nurse working three shifts can cross serious money. US I believe as black man won't allow you achieve potential..Rvhh in Kenya would big shot CEO like his brother who is kenya president. US works for those who are extremely disciplined n hardworking like Rvhh.

.:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIuJbKzr0L8
Hamellikwa is DONE blatha. With the end of the petrodollar and worthless fiat money to boot being printed like TP. It's kaput. Finito. Kwisha. Zerstört.

I don't even know how much more to explain this in simple terms ama nitumie kifaransa au spanish :lol:

RVHH is still drinking the koolaid like most average Americans who have been taught by the mass media there that the Amerian exceptionalism that existed up until Nixon took the petrodollar off the gold standard still exists :roll:

Yet;
1. The infra there is crumbling like I have explained umpteen times.I asked our other combative blathee (:lol:) to name one single MAJOR infra project that Hamellikwa has constructed SINCE 1980 and he came up stumps. Adding pablum about mansions in Miami and ski resorts in Vail.
2. Virtually ALL manufacturing tootled away to China kitaaambo. Cities like Detroit that were the backbone of Hamellikwa with their auto industry that long shut down are now urban ghettos of crime, grime and rot. Literally millions of people have moved out of that rotting city due to the lack of jobs and growth in the aforementioned factors (crime and grime).
3,  Anti-Hamellikwan sentiment is GLOBAL. After almost a century of bullying the rest of the world, with the end of the petrodollar comes the end of the US hegemony. I saw this coming kitaaaambo as - again - I have explained umpteen times.
4.  Hamellikwans themselves are not smart enough to perceive just how bad things are. Ask Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt. Their school curriculums there have been designed to turn them into walking zombies that do not even understand what a gold standard is even with degrees from Harvard and Yale.
5. The transgender/LGBT agenda loooooooong ago became mainstream in Hamwllikwa. In fact the powers that be turned it into a civil rights issue yet laws against sodomy in the USA were in the books as recently as 1981 :roll: :roll: :roll:. Laws that were in the books since Hamellikwa declared independence from Britannia. Isn't that what happened just before Rome collapsed? Gay depravity, bread and circuses for the masses, bullying other empires and economic collapse nywaaaaaaaaa as a consequence.

As I said, I don't know in how many languages I need to stress the point;

that Hamellikwa is DONE is a statement you can take from me straight to the BANK with confidence.

If you don't believe me, let's compare notes on this thread after 5 years and 10 years respectively.

Ni hayo tu.

cookie1:
If hamelica is a tattered third world kauntry what ambout mwafrika shit hole kauntry like kwiinya?

--- Quote from: 20 years since Las Vegas on April 16, 2023, 08:06:37 PM ---Blathee, WHAT PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Face it. Unless you have HALF A BRAIN and are SELF DELUSIONAL it is plain to see that America is DONE. FINISHED. FINITO, AND WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER RECOVER AGAIN blo.

You can TAKE THAT TO THE BANK and CASH IT IN CLEAN CRISP CHINESE YUAN NOTES.

Ni hayo tu.

--- End quote ---

.:

--- Quote from: cookie1 on April 17, 2023, 01:50:27 PM ---If hamelica is a tattered third world kauntry what ambout mwafrika shit hole kauntry like kwiinya?

--- End quote ---

That's always your standard response :lol:

But when did Kwiinya - where I hope you neither grew up or studied in, nor left parents, siblings and assorted relatives living in, nor any single ancestor buried in - ever make pretenses at being a 1st world superpower with a petrodollar hegemony and globocop to boot, yet said "superpower" is FALLING APART AT THE SEAMS like those Dr Alfie Mutua county cop cars you used to make fun of a decade ago :roll: :roll: :roll:?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version