Forum > Kenya Discussion

Planting season. Ukulima is sweet

(1/27) > >>

.:
Thank God for the rains.
Tanks zote including underground are full to brim with God's clean fresh water mpaka the remnant is just overflowing spuuuuu onto the ground
You kwuys are so serious with siasa on this forum
We need to relax as well from time to time
Nothing berra than watching your trees, crops and live bougainvillea (or kayaba) fence on your acres mashinani thrive nyweeeeeeeeee in the fertile, green, lush rain-soaked soils of your shamba like the one below.
Unless of course you own Northlands :roll:
Watu manjuu mezeni wembe, we have NO WINTERS hapa. Jua na mvua tu.
And the income bonus after a few months is not bad :D
Shida tu is managing a wayward caretaker/farm manager from a distance. How do you kwuys do so?
Mine always lets the area ng'ombes and mbuzis and kondoos in to vamia my boma rhodes paddocks and then claims the vast fence was breached. I believe he gets bribed to let them in.
Proper fence (chain link etc) is out of the question once the acres pass a certain point. Uneconomical kafsa.
Nothing beats shamba life I tells ya. Fresh air, birds, no noise, total peace.
Especially if you are off grid on 100% solar.
Knowing if everything goes to pot and you lose it all, you have a piece of God's green earth to disappear to and enjoy well into your sunset years.
Mboga -fresh, milk and mayai - fresh bila processing mingi from pasture fed cows, eggs- hauuuuwi, most delicious. Ugali ya kusiaga hau hau hauuuuu- wakina Jogoo do not even come close.
Sometimes being a political nobody helps  :D.
You just jienjoy life jiiiiiii in privacy and take care of your wife and precious babies while watching solar powered TV  from the comforts of your maskan mashinani while mahandamanos rock Nairobbery .

Ni hayo tu

RV Heavy Hitter!:
No country on earth beats the USA for organics and fresh foods. It is arguably the only nation on earth where Mursik, Sukuma wiki, Cabbage, Unga, beans, yams, sweet potatoes, and all the delicacies are always available 24/7 in stores and farmers' markets. I have been shopping and eating organic foods for 20+ years, and not a single day I went to the farmers market or grocery store and missed. To make it sweet, they are cheap, high quality, and can be delivered to your house nowadays. The food distribution network in the USA is just on another level. Even in the smallest town like Lolita, Texas, Mursik is always on the shelf!

RV Pundit:
Nice!
Is this profitable or just a hobby?

--- Quote from: 20 years since Las Vegas on March 28, 2023, 10:27:44 AM ---Thank God for the rains.
Tanks zote including underground are full to brim with God's clean fresh water mpaka the remnant is just overflowing spuuuuu onto the ground
You kwuys are so serious with siasa on this forum
We need to relax as well from time to time
Nothing berra than watching your trees, crops and live bougainvillea (or kayaba) fence on your acres mashinani thrive nyweeeeeeeeee in the fertile, green, lush rain-soaked soils of your shamba like the one below.
Unless of course you own Northlands :roll:
Watu manjuu mezeni wembe, we have NO WINTERS hapa. Jua na mvua tu.
And the income bonus after a few months is not bad :D
Shida tu is managing a wayward caretaker/farm manager from a distance. How do you kwuys do so?
Mine always lets the area ng'ombes and mbuzis and kondoos in to vamia my boma rhodes paddocks and then claims the vast fence was breached. I believe he gets bribed to let them in.
Proper fence (chain link etc) is out of the question once the acres pass a certain point. Uneconomical kafsa.
Nothing beats shamba life I tells ya. Fresh air, birds, no noise, total peace.
Especially if you are off grid on 100% solar.
Knowing if everything goes to pot and you lose it all, you have a piece of God's green earth to disappear to and enjoy well into your sunset years.
Mboga -fresh, milk and mayai - fresh bila processing mingi from pasture fed cows, eggs- hauuuuwi, most delicious. Ugali ya kusiaga hau hau hauuuuu- wakina Jogoo do not even come close.
Sometimes being a political nobody helps  :D.
You just jienjoy life jiiiiiii in privacy and take care of your wife and precious babies while watching solar powered TV  from the comforts of your maskan mashinani while mahandamanos rock Nairobbery .

Ni hayo tu

--- End quote ---

Kapcheptoror:

Oldie,

hiyo msos wacha tu, you have really gone full circle, conquered the world and now soaking up the fresh air where it all started, on your own terms.  Kwani uko Nyandarua ?

cookie1:
Oldie, kwiinya ni shida tupu.

There are good things like you mentioned but there are more mbad things that outweigh the ngood. That country if you ask me is a shithole. You're ndealing with primitivos left right and center. Mara there is no water, sinjui sitima zimepotea, you are constantly evading suicidal motorists, porice everywhere wanting to extract chai.

That fresh water you are yapping about is contaminated with fecal matter, ni vile no one has tested it. Boreholes are side by side with septic tanks, run off water in mashinani iko na kinyesi. What you call organic has been ngrown with fertilizer and chemicals. In kwiinya, small scale farmers and peasants are not organic farmers

Yues is paradise, we have everything you have and more except the good weather. If you have maney come I show you good praces to retire right here in the yues. Kwiinya is for safari and adventure when you want to experience vumbi and kidogo hardship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version