Author Topic: I dont Support Raila and Kenyatta Nor Do I support Goons  (Read 691 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
I dont Support Raila and Kenyatta Nor Do I support Goons
« on: March 27, 2023, 09:29:35 PM »
There is a better way to handle Raila and Uhuru . The kind of things we saw back in 2007 is not the best way to handle them , next it will be your familys property .
How about doing what Kibaki did introduce a competition , use the courts try as much as possible to go the legal way .
What is happening today just destroys the hood name Ruto and Kenya kwanza had . Now there is no difference between ODM thugs and Kenya Kwanza.
And Yes ICC is dead after giving Putins arrest warant . Ruto should condemn the thuggery from both sides and make it clear he is going to protect peoples lives and properties otherwise Kenya will go into a civil war .

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: I dont Support Raila and Kenyatta Nor Do I support Goons
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 09:36:12 PM »
There is no thuggery from Kenya Kwanza. This is all ODM chaos that awoken all the crazies (Thieves) that have no alligeince to any group, but looking for little confusion to carry out their criminal acts. Groups like Mungiki are just waiting for mandaamanos to hit their targets. Raila, ODM and Uhuru will take all the blame for igniting chaos, trying to steal election, and formenting chaoes through maandamano after constitution shut them out.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 09:46:45 PM »
You never made a single post when poor people properties were being looted last week.
Now that Kenyattas have been touched maubwa are starting.

Kenyatta and Raila will learn that poor people of kenya also matters.

Let this continue.

2007 eventually gave us new constitution.

This one will complete hustler revolution - Ruto would be an idiot to stop it. Ruto gave Uhuru and Odinga - jail free card - forgave them - but they have decided - they want more and more.

Raila goons has terrorized poor kikuyus and nubians since 1990s - in slums - and for uhuru to sposnor that thuggery.

The only logical conclusion I want to see - Poor kikuyus evicted, raped or terrozied in slums by ODM goons - are settled in Kenyatta farm.

Then we can go back and resume normalcy

There is a better way to handle Raila and Uhuru . The kind of things we saw back in 2007 is not the best way to handle them , next it will be your familys property .
How about doing what Kibaki did introduce a competition , use the courts try as much as possible to go the legal way .
What is happening today just destroys the hood name Ruto and Kenya kwanza had . Now there is no difference between ODM thugs and Kenya Kwanza.
And Yes ICC is dead after giving Putins arrest warant . Ruto should condemn the thuggery from both sides and make it clear he is going to protect peoples lives and properties otherwise Kenya will go into a civil war .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 10:23:30 PM »

I did, Im steadfast in opposing use of violence to achieve political goals , this one you can go back in my posts for the last 20 years.
This is slippery path and i can guarantee you if shit hits the fan even Gachagua and Ruto wont be safe .
Remember this time the is no ICC to be used as a scare crow. You can see Sifuna giving codes on attack of Weston and you supporting shooting of goons if they attempt to go there .

You never made a single post when poor people properties were being looted last week.
Now that Kenyattas have been touched maubwa are starting.

Kenyatta and Raila will learn that poor people of kenya also matters.

Let this continue.

2007 eventually gave us new constitution.

This one will complete hustler revolution - Ruto would be an idiot to stop it. Ruto gave Uhuru and Odinga - jail free card - forgave them - but they have decided - they want more and more.

Raila goons has terrorized poor kikuyus and nubians since 1990s - in slums - and for uhuru to sposnor that thuggery.

The only logical conclusion I want to see - Poor kikuyus evicted, raped or terrozied in slums by ODM goons - are settled in Kenyatta farm.

Then we can go back and resume normalcy

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2023, 10:28:44 PM »
Gov retain monopoly of violence; Sifuna and Otosti if Moi was alive would be in prison now.

We have bigger problem of IMPUNITY

We have problem where every election - people play dangerous violence politics.

We have to sort it out - slum dogs violence has to end.

2007 was genuine - once in a while - kind of violence. That is understandable. Not violence every few months

I did, Im steadfast in opposing use of violence to achieve political goals , this one you can go back in my posts for the last 20 years.
This is slippery path and i can guarantee you if shit hits the fan even Gachagua and Ruto wont be safe .
Remember this time the is no ICC to be used as a scare crow. You can see Sifuna giving codes on attack of Weston and you supporting shooting of goons if they attempt to go there .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 10:57:29 PM »

There is no genuine and non genuine violence . Violence is violence period .
What happened in 2007 perpetuated by Raila loss to Kibaki was bad . What is happening now perpetuated by Railas loss to Ruto is also bad .
In 2007 we were against retaliation in 2022 we are against retaliation .
Its very easy to solve the Raila and Uhuru question  in a non violent manner .
Raila and his supporters like you agitated for violence in 2007 and went scot free that why you both think violence is a means to the end .

This time around we should put a stop to violence and bring the likes of Raila and his violent supporters like you to face the law . In that manner we will stop Impunity .

Gov retain monopoly of violence; Sifuna and Otosti if Moi was alive would be in prison now.

2007 was genuine - once in a while - kind of violence. That is understandable. Not violence every few months

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2023, 11:09:37 PM »
What is happening in Russia and how are Nuke heads moron. Violence if they were genuine and mainstream; it would be clear.

Violence will not just stop.

Ukraine has to kick Putin arse so hard.

Raila has gotten used to being a bully - now it time to take the war to him and his goons.
MORON THE ONLY REASON YOURE UNHAPPTY IS BECAUSE KENYATTAS ARE GETTING HIT

What happened in 2007 perpetuated by Raila loss to Kibaki was bad . What is happening now perpetuated by Railas loss to Ruto is also bad .
Raila and his supporters like you agitated for violence in 2007 and went scot free that why you both think violence is a means to the end .

This time around we should put a stop to violence and bring the likes of Raila and his violent supporters like you to face the law . In that manner we will stop Impunity .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2023, 11:39:08 PM »
Even in Ukraine Russian war from word go Ive stated its not the solution .Do you know how many friends Ive lost in that war ?
You are happily cheering behind a computer but when this thing escalates in Kenya trust me you will be thinking otherwise matter of fact we will fish you from where you are we get your opinion live live .

As for Uhuru I would care less if you have been following my posts you would know after handshake he stopped existing in my books.
If Ruto was to do a Handshake with Raila he too would stop existing in my books
The reason i desist Raila is because of use of biolence and politics if betrayal . Which you subscribe too.

What is happening in Russia and how are Nuke heads moron. Violence if they were genuine and mainstream; it would be clear.

Raila has gotten used to being a bully - now it time to take the war to him and his goons.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2023, 11:56:13 PM »
So you're not throwing nuclear. Kenyatta lazima wafinywe. The rest are cries of a cry baby.
Even in Ukraine Russian war from word go Ive stated its not the solution .Do you know how many friends Ive lost in that war ?
You are happily cheering behind a computer but when this thing escalates in Kenya trust me you will be thinking otherwise matter of fact we will fish you from where you are we get your opinion live live .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2023, 12:39:32 AM »

Mfinye all you want , you know of a saying mtego wa panya hushika waliyomo na wasiyekuwamo.
Ruto is not safe , Rigathi is not safe nor are you and me.

So you're not throwing nuclear. Kenyatta lazima wafinywe. The rest are cries of a cry baby.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2023, 12:42:34 AM »
Endelea kulia. Eti we are not safe. My friend we are overjoyed. Big day for many of us. Beatiful day - that marks the start of escalation - to finish Kenyattas.

Until they are like Angola Dos Santos.

We are not safe from what? Empty threats? Nuclear weapons?

Only those who have stolen from others are not safe.

Mfinye all you want , you know of a saying mtego wa panya hushika waliyomo na wasiyekuwamo.
Ruto is not safe , Rigathi is not safe nor are you and me.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2023, 01:32:51 AM »
That pic. Raila could slowly be eating Uhuru from within!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2023, 03:29:56 AM »
I'm curious, uhuru's farms (as an ex president) did not have AP protection?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2023, 04:42:02 AM »
All the police officer were deployed at Nairobi citi to contain maandamano. 2 days pause then we resume on Thursday.
I'm curious, uhuru's farms (as an ex president) did not have AP protection?

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2023, 04:59:25 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2023, 05:20:24 AM »
Nothing hurts kenyatta than northland.its their crown jewel.11,090 acres in Nairobi is worth billion of dollars.11 billion dollars

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2023, 05:31:38 AM »
?t=VavCw4GbUU9oQIwp1iPx4Q&s=19