Author Topic: Ruto FLEES to Germany. Pundito, I thought he had gololis of steel  (Read 1426 times)

Offline .

• Mega superstar
:roll:
Leteni popcorn jameni
This is now better than Netflix plus Afrosinema combined
Ni hayo tu

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto FLEES to Germany. Pundito, I thought he had gololis of steel
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 02:03:15 PM »
Gachagua the DO is best left for dirty job.

Raila is slow punctured man with very poor health.

I doubt he will show up.

DO in bad news. Ask Njamba wa Githunguri.

Because these localized demos in Nairobi is essentially hurting mostly poor Kikuyus in Nairobi - the DOs and his network have to assist the police deal with Jaluo gangs - and their kamba enablers.

Hapo lazima wakubali wapigane ndio amani ipatikane.

In meantime maybe I should take a train to see Kadudu in Berlin and we meet Ruto like RVHH normal does.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2023, 02:11:17 PM »
Kesho lazima inuke unless GEMA are cowards; Ingekuwa Eldoret or Kericho; hiyo Raila wanamaliza yeye na vijana wake;
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2023, 02:12:33 PM »
Kutawaka
?s=20

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023, 03:18:53 PM »
Sow when it comes to Nairobi Governor you claim that GEMA numbers are not enough against Luhyas , Luos and Kambas
But when you are agitating for violence as a political tool you claim GEMAs numbers are enough .

I told you Ruto will need GEMA more than ever to safeguard his presidency , you were talking of He needs to win Luo Nyanza what happened ?

Kesho lazima inuke unless GEMA are cowards; Ingekuwa Eldoret or Kericho; hiyo Raila wanamaliza yeye na vijana wake;
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 03:28:00 PM »
Ruto is very safe; Kikuyu and other kenyan business are not save from disruption;

What number are needed tomorrow?

Do you think anyone can and has ever dared to riot in Eastleigh against Somalis ever? Or kalenjin ever?

Zile visu, njora, rungu, mishwale and bunduki itatoka hapo waja tu...jaribu.

Kikuyus you've allowed Jaluo gangs to intimidate you for faar too long and given them acres of spaces in many slums.

You must get over your cowardice and take control of Nairobi streets - make it no go zones for Raila gangs.

Sow when it comes to Nairobi Governor you claim that GEMA numbers are not enough against Luhyas , Luos and Kambas
But when you are agitating for violence as a political tool you claim GEMAs numbers are enough .

I told you Ruto will need GEMA more than ever to safeguard his presidency , you were talking of He needs to win Luo Nyanza what happened ?

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 03:43:24 PM »
In 2017 juzi tu some Luo gangs threw stones against Kericho and Nandi hill matatus eti demo against Jubilee; the backlash and the deaths they received on same day; made Luo leaders come to plead for peace.

Dont allow cowardly thugs to intimidate you - worse kill your business - loot and destroy.  Without any consequences.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2023, 04:47:57 PM »
You are the coward , dont let me pull the posts when you were running away from some 2 guys following you from an ATM.
Its GEMA defending and tackling Raila . The likes of you can only yap feom behind of the computers .
Can you go to the streets tomorrow and defend Ruto ?

Ruto is very safe; Kikuyu and other kenyan business are not save from disruption;

What number are needed tomorrow?

Do you think anyone can and has ever dared to riot in Eastleigh against Somalis ever? Or kalenjin ever?

Zile visu, njora, rungu, mishwale and bunduki itatoka hapo waja tu...jaribu.

Kikuyus you've allowed Jaluo gangs to intimidate you for faar too long and given them acres of spaces in many slums.

You must get over your cowardice and take control of Nairobi streets - make it no go zones for Raila gangs.

?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2023, 04:55:51 PM »
You are the coward , dont let me pull the posts when you were running away from some 2 guys following you from an ATM.
Its GEMA defending and tackling Raila . The likes of you can only yap feom behind of the computers .
Noway, Pundito will respond that currently he is in Switzerland .... and that he has opted to link up with RVHH and go meet Luto in Berlin :biglol: :57: :104:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2023, 06:13:15 PM »
Ruto is not under any threat.
It's you business under threat.
It's you people who will go home hungry if the goons overpower them.

Are you born stupid?

Ruto has 10yrs in power. Protect yourself. Ruto will try with police but it's UPON YOU to also do you part.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2023, 06:14:58 PM »
Let them touch my Mau forest investment - then I will fly hapo haraka sana.
Noway, Pundito will respond that currently he is in Switzerland .... and that he has opted to link up with RVHH and go meet Luto in Berlin :biglol: :57: :104:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2023, 06:18:21 PM »
DO (DPORK) at his element. Poleni Azimio. Raila retirement is coming. No negotiation with a terrorist. Time is over
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2023, 06:54:06 PM »
Once you become a President you are under threat politically  by default .
Ruto with good intentions decided to subsidize Fertilizers and remove subsidies from Unga and Oil . That decision although good in the longterm has not been able to tackle inflation on the short term . Raila as a politician is using that to tally people to maandamano.
Now having said that all Im seeing is GEMA helping Ruto to counter Raila from Gahagua , Koome, Moses Kuria , Kindiki et all
When Cheruyots and Cherargei open their mouths nobody listens nor cares
It is the reason you have become No 1 supporter of Gachagua snd Koome when a few weeks ago you were writing bad posts against Gachagua while at the same time advertising Sakaja . So if I may ask who do you support now Gachagua or Sakaja?

You see the difference of GEMA is , they dont believe in violence as a means of settling political scores and Ruto too does not , you continue advocating violence the same Koome you praising today atakuwa alikusnika kwa gazeti in one of these few days.

Are you born stupid?

Ruto has 10yrs in power. Protect yourself. Ruto will try with police but it's UPON YOU to also do you part.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2023, 07:48:01 PM »
Raila has beaten you GEMA for last 20yrs.
This time round he knows Ruto and RV gangs dont play games.
GEMA you long allowed Jaluo to own you in Nairobi.
You need to have met violence with more violence.
Anyway Raila is getting finished in many angles including right in Nyanza.
Ruto was in Uriri Luo Nyanza yesterday.

GEMA boys have to learn from Master Ruto.
Plus also Kalenjin boys are learning under the master.

There is only one MAESTRO - WSR.

Ruto has attacked Raila from all angles from day one - now we finish the job in slums and streets of Nairobi.

He has been fumigated from nep, coast, gussi, luhya, even half Luos are going.

The meaestro the one and only WSR

Once you become a President you are under threat politically  by default .
Ruto with good intentions decided to subsidize Fertilizers and remove subsidies from Unga and Oil . That decision although good in the longterm has not been able to tackle inflation on the short term . Raila as a politician is using that to tally people to maandamano.
Now having said that all Im seeing is GEMA helping Ruto to counter Raila from Gahagua , Koome, Moses Kuria , Kindiki et all
When Cheruyots and Cherargei open their mouths nobody listens nor cares
It is the reason you have become No 1 supporter of Gachagua snd Koome when a few weeks ago you were writing bad posts against Gachagua while at the same time advertising Sakaja . So if I may ask who do you support now Gachagua or Sakaja?

You see the difference of GEMA is , they dont believe in violence as a means of settling political scores and Ruto too does not , you continue advocating violence the same Koome you praising today atakuwa alikusnika kwa gazeti in one of these few days.

Are you born stupid?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2023, 07:02:30 AM »
Rigathi a hardworker like Ruto - 5am yupo site.
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2023, 10:08:27 AM »
Look like the steam has reduced completely to kibra and kondele.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2023, 11:25:25 AM »
Look like Raila has pretty much run out of leverage - epic failure.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2023, 12:09:31 PM »
One of Azimio sponsor get the taste of his own medicine
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2023, 12:47:20 PM »
Epic fail. The cowards have chicken out
?s=20