Author Topic: How healthy is Ruto?  (Read 623 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
How healthy is Ruto?
« on: March 26, 2023, 12:26:27 PM »
?s=20

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: How healthy is Ruto?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2023, 01:23:13 PM »
He is now idle  enough to hit gym after grueling campaign..Ruto cut weight during 2008 from being fat to now..he gained kilos in 2022 as he was likely too busy for the gym.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2023, 03:30:11 PM »
Afew years back on this forum or the other one it was rumoured that he was on ARV's and an emotional debate ensued with all sorts of name calling. I'm still sitting on the fence!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023, 03:48:05 PM »
Dont sit too long on the fence - hiv-aids is no longer terminal - cancer is big one nowadays
Afew years back on this forum or the other one it was rumoured that he was on ARV's and an emotional debate ensued with all sorts of name calling. I'm still sitting on the fence!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 05:15:34 PM »
Dont sit too long on the fence - hiv-aids is no longer terminal - cancer is big one nowadays
Cheza kama Pundito. He is answering you then again he is declining to comment, wueh!  :kiss:

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2023, 01:31:43 AM »
If Uhuru is still alive and kicking with his chain smoking and alcoholism, ruto will be fine.

Ruto's problem is stress and over working.  He had to fight an entire system for 5 years while fearing for his own life and the life of his family members.  Then he wins the election and realizes the country is bankrupt and in dire shape. They say he shows up at the office at 6 am and is there on many nights till 1 am. This will take a toll on your body, but he had to do it because of the mess he found.

Can you imagine if uhuru and raila had taken over the country in this condition?

We should thank God he doesn't drink and he has a healthy diet (I saw a video with him and his family a few years back and their cook said they like traditional kenyan food -- ugali, sukumawiki, managu ...he likes his greens) and I've noticed that none of  his kids are fat (even Rachel is in good shape for her age)

I think many ministers won't be around in 5 years if they don't perform.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2023, 02:35:44 AM »
Ruto is super Healthy, except stress and overworking. ICC almost 5 years hanging on his head, then Uhuru/Raila/Matiangi torture for another 5 years, and yes, as alluded by member here, he won and realized UhuRaila had looted the country dry, which make him work even harder. It has been tough for people around him but now all that is now behind him. It is prosperity, Joy and sucess after sucess from here going forward. He recently celebrated hitting over 1 Billion dollars in wealth!   
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2023, 06:25:15 AM »
One time I saw a pic of his feet and speculated that he either has a heart or kidney disease.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 07:55:21 AM »

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2023, 09:05:15 AM »
Some of these self proclaimed Ruto insiders ndo wanamuharibia jina.