Author Topic: CAS's to Earn more than Principal Secretaries: Pay was increased  (Read 398 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
CAS monthly payments will rise from 765,188 to 780,000 (and that's just what's been publicly listed)

In Kenya, you MUST find a way to work for the government, no matter what. It's the only way to a half-decent life.

There is nothing else.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: CAS's to Earn more than Principal Secretaries: Pay was increased
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 11:41:38 PM »
what big deal - I earn more than PS - and I am still poor. Wacha ufala nani. 700K - in kenya - minus 30% is what 500K. Now imagine CAS has so many political hangons. Some as junior as me I earn 1m plus tax free - and I am not rich.

How many safaricom or bank staff earn 2-3 million in Kenya many. Small microsoft boys in Nairobi earn a million Kes.

Those guys will survive only on corruption - hiyo salo ni kidogo.

Salary of 700k here in Europe is less than bus driver in some countries.

Leave this nonsense.

Focus on BIG things

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 11:51:01 PM »
CAS monthly payments will rise from 765,188 to 780,000 (and that's just what's been publicly listed)

In Kenya, you MUST find a way to work for the government, no matter what. It's the only way to a half-decent life.

There is nothing else.
Very true, if you are not connected to the Govt of the day, there is no way you can make it, that is why people change overnight just to be in good books with President/Govt. When President Ruto was thrown out and Raila let in, most people starting singing UhurRAILA songs with extreme belegerence, but now that tables have been turned, the opposite is happening. The people defending thieves (Uhuru/Raila) are becoming few and the people Praising Ruto are crowding. Reason is, folk want Half-decent life. I have had a conversation with the President about breaking the circle of dependence of Government and elevating private sector, but it seems will take a while. Kenyans want short cut, and the best way to get easy unaccounted wealth is inside Govt in the name of tenders/deals.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 11:56:45 PM »
It cascading chain of dependences; if those people lived like wazungu; everyone and their small nuclear family or dog; it would be enough; but kenya leader has to feed thousands; even my poor father had to deal with entire clan issues; kenya dependency is high because of extreme poverty; even you guys abroaad; have to support many relatives;

Yes by mid this year - Uhuru and Raila will be left alone -- people can see Ruto is going for 10yrs - and beat gov - so hakuna haja to waste time -and fight for 10yrs.

Opposition will soon die in Kenya.

Very true, if you are not connected to the Govt of the day, there is no way you can make it, that is why people change overnight just to be in good books with President/Govt. When President Ruto was thrown out and Raila let in, most people starting singing UhurRAILA songs with extreme belegerence, but now that tables have been turned, the opposite is happening. The people defending thieves (Uhuru/Raila) are becoming few and the people Praising Ruto are crowding. Reason is, folk want Half-decent life. I have had a conversation with the President about breaking the circle of dependence of Government and elevating private sector, but it seems will take a while. Kenyans want short cut, and the best way to get easy unaccounted wealth is inside Govt in the name of tenders/deals.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 03:34:45 PM »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2023, 05:20:23 PM »
Pundit is like a rethuglican. Always right
Meanwhile investments in schools bridges roads is ignored at the expense of political patronage

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2023, 07:07:20 PM »
You think kidero or those guys will check their salary accounts? They are going to steal; Let focus on EACC. Not salaries kidogo. Google kenya staff earn more than that.

Mps in Kenya earn more than middle level kenya private sector folks.