Author Topic: Ndii: There's no Money for Counties (Shauri Zenu)  (Read 474 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Ndii: There's no Money for Counties (Shauri Zenu)
« on: March 21, 2023, 04:56:53 PM »
Ndii is clearly totally politically tone deaf and in some ways, that may be a good thing (he's telling people the unbridled truth on twitter about the state of the economy, but in another respect, he does need to understand the extreme suffering that the average kenyan is going through and I'm not sure, how you bridge these two versions of the story aka:

How do you tell poverty stricken citizens that they are going to remain poverty stricken and it's going to be a few years before things change? I think it's up to Ruto to start explaining what's happening economically to the average kenyan and forget about Raila (he is not relevant honestly)

<a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ndii: There's no Money for Counties (Shauri Zenu)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 12:40:19 AM »
Wachana na twitteratis smoke signs. Leon was taking to Kenyans. They understand everything.

Invalid Tweet ID

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 06:31:15 AM »
not sure how your responses address the issue of no money for counties?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 11:24:31 AM »
Nowhere is the govt saying there is 'no money' for counties. Just that they have to contend with 22% for now.

not sure how your responses address the issue of no money for counties?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 11:31:37 AM »
What does the constituition say about the county's share? This is what matters and not what an economic advisor in SH has to say.

Nowhere is the govt saying there is 'no money' for counties. Just that they have to contend with 22% for now.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 12:08:20 PM »
Ala? This is basic katiba lesson. 15% of the last audited accounts

What does the constituition say about the county's share? This is what matters and not what an economic advisor in SH has to say.