Author Topic: Long live Live TV.We saw police run for dear life into private homes over fences  (Read 722 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Waah! As I chewed on my popcorn in front of my solar TV (In times like this, I can't trust KPLC in case they pull a first one and switch off power), I saw live scenes I have never witnessed before. @Pundit's multiple threads and commentary are all lies. I told off @Plato when he suggested that @Pundit can be trusted with writing History.

I have been alive on this earth for many decades. This is the most successful demonstration in living memory. Not in Jomo's time never in Moi's time not in Uhuru's time has any opposition figure so ruled the streets for a full day! March 20 will forever be significant. International press was covering 4 African nations protesting their governments, but Kenya according to a commentary hogged 70% of that news.

Videos & still photos to follow on this thread. They must be all over Twitter and social media.

Those who have been saying Raila is old, got the rudest of shocks today. How can an "old" man galvanize millions like he did today??

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Why didnt you turn up in Bungoma?

Or even Machakos?

Please stop lying to poor Luo people.

Ruto is trying to help them emerge from Odingaism

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Why didnt you turn up in Bungoma?

Or even Machakos?

Please stop lying to poor Luo people.

Ruto is trying to help them emerge from Odingaism
I am in Nairobi. Bunyala road to be precise. Raila got there.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Why didnt you not organize even two man protest in Sikata.
Block Lusaka road for even 10 minutes.

The Luos will go to bed aware they're on their own. It's pretty embarrasing.

In 2007 - kalenjin shut down the country.

We asked Raila to come to RV - and he is sworn as PORK - so he can negotiate from strength - he chicken out.

We then realize our mistake - never go to war with cowards.

Kalenin are real warriors. If they were protesting - we would be talking body counts sahii. Sasa hizi how do you hope to scare a Ruto :)

I am in Nairobi. Bunyala road to be precise. Raila got there.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Police officers take cover as Azimio supporters run after them

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Videos & still photos to follow on this thread. They must be all over Twitter and social media.
The purpose of this thread is not for debate. It is for posting video and pictures of cops being pursued.... running for dear life. So get off my thread if you don't have a video or such a picture to post here - start your own!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
I saw this on live TV (Citizen TV & NTV). Kweli these cops are pot-bellied, they cannot even run  :hee20hee20hee:

?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
K24

?s=20

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Lords of anarchy. How does this help with IEBC? 2027? Just reinforces negative stereotypes of what would happen with Luos in power.

This is also another reason why githeri media as part of the cartel has to be fixed and they are. Kiss down. Standard unable to pay saaries. Next!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Lords of anarchy. How does this help with IEBC? 2027? Just reinforces negative stereotypes of what would happen with Luos in power.

This is also another reason why githeri media as part of the cartel has to be fixed and they are. Kiss down. Standard unable to pay saaries. Next!

The purpose of this thread is not for debate. It is for posting video and pictures of cops being pursued.... running for dear life. So get off my thread if you don't have a video or such a picture to post here - start your own!
I made one polite request as concerns my thread. It is intended to be a pictorial archive. Kindly stop cluttering my thread & adhere to those simple instructions.
Thanks.
AoH

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Precisely. The media has been destructive force and must be dealt with.Ruto gov should gives business to kbc and small media houses.The others can ask uhuru n Raila

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Precisely. The media has been destructive force and must be dealt with.Ruto gov should gives business to kbc and small media houses.The others can ask uhuru n Raila
Why? For reporting the truth? For not censoring? For not holding back but instead posting pictures as they are without alterations?

I suppose Bungei will give medals to those cops who flipped over walls since as their boss, he (Bungei Adamson - wouldn't know his first name until you likely emphasizing it on this wall) according to you did a splendid job yesterday. Hehehe.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Why do you always like to lie to yourself? In 2007 which Kalejin was seen in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu etc? It is all Kenyans apart from Mt kenya folk and Bungoma dummies who did not protest the theft by Kibaki and his henchmen.

Why didnt you not organize even two man protest in Sikata.
Block Lusaka road for even 10 minutes.

The Luos will go to bed aware they're on their own. It's pretty embarrasing.

In 2007 - kalenjin shut down the country.

We asked Raila to come to RV - and he is sworn as PORK - so he can negotiate from strength - he chicken out.

We then realize our mistake - never go to war with cowards.

Kalenin are real warriors. If they were protesting - we would be talking body counts sahii. Sasa hizi how do you hope to scare a Ruto :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Difference btw protesting - like Kisumu and Nairobi - and shutting down the country
Kalenjin literally shutdown East Africa by blocking all roads.
Kalenjin fell thousands of trees, used semi-trailers to block roads, dug out tarmac.
Kibaki forces couldnt move in or out - police were ineffective.
In 3 days - you had to pay toll fees to be allowed to move
Many places people used flights to evacuate.

For like two weeks there was literally no gov in kalenjin land - as chiefs/ass chiefs/aps had been kicked out.

In Nairobi and Kisumu - it was just street battles like yesterday -  in rift valley it was war that KDF had to come in.

Why do you always like to lie to yourself? In 2007 which Kalejin was seen in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu etc? It is all Kenyans apart from Mt kenya folk and Bungoma dummies who did not protest the theft by Kibaki and his henchmen.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
K24

?s=20
Kudos to that cop. Here is a close up. He had a gun and likely had bullets but chose to run or is it climb .....

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20