Author Topic: Ruto defeats Mandamano again the same way he slayed the two drunkards at polls  (Read 593 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
It is a good indicator of baba's remaining support. Gives good evidence on where to focus when either dealing with demos or continue eating his stale lunch.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes the police response is great. This country has been terrorized enough by Raila.

I hear Martha and Kalonzo been blocked from leaving their houses.

Raila has hidden himself.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They thought Ruto will entertain them.
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nakuru business continues after Jubilee/ODM leaders arrested.
Mombasa all good.

Nairobi has battles in few areas.

Raila not seen yet. Kalonzo and Martha locked in their houses.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
When are they getting to State House? I thought they said President will be out by 10AM!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They are defeated. They police response has been serious. And there is no public support.
When are they getting to State House? I thought they said President will be out by 10AM!

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
Raila has won. Its public holiday. Nobody is at work in Nairobi except the police.
Compare what's happening in Kenya where leaders are put under house arrest, folks pinned down in their estates to South Africa where Malema and his barrette wearing supporters have been given police security to picket and air their grievances freely.

If Ruto was man-enough he ought to have allowed Azimio supporters to go to KICC and do their thing instead of resorting to draconian, archaic-Moi-like-dictatorship tactics to suppress the masses. That said, kila mtu anaskia njaa including kalenjins. This government of UDA ni ya washamba. Where is democracy and the freedom of expression?

Raila and Azimio should call for DAILY MASS ACTION IN NAIROBI ALONE beginning next week Monday. If Nairobi sneezes, the whole country catches flu.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Please do not compare Kenya to RSA. Kenya is far behind in all major issues like democracy, economics, social agenda etc. Kenya has yet to develop a national agenda. Our is still "mtu wetu" mentality. That is why Ruto can appoint members of his background to all major postions in government and parastatals. Kenya has still far to go.

Raila has won. Its public holiday. Nobody is at work in Nairobi except the police.
Compare what's happening in Kenya where leaders are put under house arrest, folks pinned down in their estates to South Africa where Malema and his barrette wearing supporters have been given police security to picket and air their grievances freely.

If Ruto was man-enough he ought to have allowed Azimio supporters to go to KICC and do their thing instead of resorting to draconian, archaic-Moi-like-dictatorship tactics to suppress the masses. That said, kila mtu anaskia njaa including kalenjins. This government of UDA ni ya washamba. Where is democracy and the freedom of expression?

Raila and Azimio should call for DAILY MASS ACTION IN NAIROBI ALONE beginning next week Monday. If Nairobi sneezes, the whole country catches flu.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma

They said they will match to State House and remove Ruto very early. That would have been acceptable if Chebukati and Supreme court had not declared Ruto duly elected. All Kenyans, including me support removal of illegitimate Government. Too bad Ruto is duly elected by the constituion and people of Kenya and as such, he has the right to protect lives and property by crushing ilegitimate protest!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
It's an epic failure - if you consider this was national strike.
Zero action in Mombasa - Zero action western including Kakamega - Bungomaa.
Only some little action in Nairobi, Kisumu and Migori.

Ukambani yote zero action :)

Nairobi is largely functionally except Luo slums like Soweto, Kibra and such. The rest of Nairobi are doing business.

EPIC FAILURE.

The resolve from Ruto and his gov is simple - no handshake - no talks - just more and more tears - until Raila go home.

Maybe police will run out of tear gas :)

We are tired of Raila shenagians. Raila time to expire in kenya politics is now. The intimidation has come to an END.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If protest are genuine and organic like South Africa people will rise up. Kenya copy-paste protest from a perennial loser has no traction. In 2007 - Kibaki was pinned on the wall - by protestors.

Even during Moi time - protest were real - as kenya then face real problems.

What are you protesting about in kenya - that held the most free and democratic election that saw gov lose :) -  when inflation has come down.

The protest now is a few Luo gangs - nothig more nothing less - and police just need to deal with them according to the law. They are not going to protest peaceful.

Please do not compare Kenya to RSA. Kenya is far behind in all major issues like democracy, economics, social agenda etc. Kenya has yet to develop a national agenda. Our is still "mtu wetu" mentality. That is why Ruto can appoint members of his background to all major postions in government and parastatals. Kenya has still far to go.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
I feel sorry for the Luo anti-protest protesters beaten in Kisumu to submission by Ojinga thugs. It looks Ojinga dynasty will be brought down by fellow Luos.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yeah, it's very unfortunate situation that has lasted for 30yrs since Raila was released from prisons.
PS Omollo should make it his duty to deal with Raila's Luo gangs.
They are just usual touts and such gangs.
Put them inside prison - break Raila gangs.

I feel sorry for the Luo anti-protest protesters beaten in Kisumu to submission by Ojinga thugs. It looks Ojinga dynasty will be brought down by fellow Luos.

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
Noted Kadadu. What is baffling is kalenjin resident cheerleaders celebrating even when their kith and kin back home cannot afford Ugali. This mentality of ME, I and MYSELF is killing our society.

They said they will match to State House and remove Ruto very early. That would have been acceptable if Chebukati and Supreme court had not declared Ruto duly elected. All Kenyans, including me support removal of illegitimate Government. Too bad Ruto is duly elected by the constituion and people of Kenya and as such, he has the right to protect lives and property by crushing ilegitimate protest!

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
Those were hecklers for hire paid for by Prof Tom Ojienda. What the media is not telling you is how Ojienda himself had to scamper for safety. Things turned ugly when they started singing abusive songs about Raila's ODM. Otherwise the procession was smooth from Kondele to Patels round -about. Ojienda was spotted bribing border border riders and issuing more anti-Odinga/ODM placards. Did you expect folks to cheer him up?

My cousin is telling me stones were selling for Ksh 20/30 depending on the size  :o. Apparently there is shortage of stones ever since Kisumu was paved by governor Nyongo and the World Bank. We need to start growing :D real STONES for the likes of Prof Ojienda who are hell-bent on organisng their own stoning.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
The battle has to be taken to Raila. The likes of Ledama - after Bomas they are enjoying the new status as provocateurs.

I still hope there is screws being tightened.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The battle has to be taken to Raila. The likes of Ledama - after Bomas they are enjoying the new status as provocateurs.

I still hope there is screws being tightened.
Yeah the problem is now localised and easy to contain..intelligence will identify all thugs before Monday and they will get booked...released in the evening. Kisumu should be left to them..kibra and luo slums nis should spend the next few days identifying all Raila political thugs and they get picked. This country must deal with political thuggery