Author Topic: Police declare Raila rallies illegal, null and void for late notification  (Read 1032 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
We have a bet with the President, if he succumbs to handshake, he is giving me 50 Million. If he stays strong, he will just send me 20 Million. Weird bet!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
We have a bet with the President, if he succumbs to handshake, he is giving me 50 Million. If he stays strong, he will just send me 20 Million. Weird bet!
Weird how? We all know on this forum, you are a broke SoB. You keep running to your brother for handouts! Any member on this wall still in doubt why RVHH has been calling Ruto "his Jesus"? Without him, RVHH & his kyuk wife would never sustain themselves in LA (at least that is what you keep telling us eti LA is where you reside)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Western intl media will cover the protest.
Western gov are super friendly to Ruto gov.
They know shenagians Raila and Uhuru tried to pull in last election.

Ruto is like Museveni or Kagame or Eth - darling of the west - as he's promising to shift kenya from china back to west.

In that case therefore Raila has no leverage - locally or internationally - he should retire if he had brain.

He clearly has no brain.

It like fighting Jomo and Moi pre-1990s - US and western countries didnt care - as long as you opposed Russia-China.

We are back to there - west - are looking for people like Ruto who can stop the eastern front - china esp - influence globally.

Members, click on this link:
https://youtube.com/shorts/TLMIuD9UAj0?feature=shares

@Veritas, upgrade your software so we can capture these kinds of Youtube links bana!  :41:

Not a valid youtube URL

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kumbe Kumbe - RVhh has admirable integrity and character - something you will never achieve in life.
Weird how? We all know on this forum, you are a broke SoB. You keep running to your brother for handouts! Any member on this wall still in doubt why RVHH has been calling Ruto "his Jesus"? Without him, RVHH & his kyuk wife would never sustain themselves in LA (at least that is what you keep telling us eti LA is where you reside)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
So far it seems like a flop; Police have been deployed
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Some battles in Kibera - police pikia hiyo mtu risasi - bring him down.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kumbe Kumbe - RVhh has admirable integrity and character - something you will never achieve in life.
You are such an idiot. You purport to be President Ruto's biggest supporter on this wall, yet I, a native of Sikata was shaking Minister Ruto's hand while you were still in high school. Bure kabisa!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You are a woman all this time.
You are such an idiot. You purport to be President Ruto's biggest supporter on this wall, yet I, a native of Sikata was shaking Minister Ruto's hand while you were still in high school. Bure kabisa!

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Women are not that vile, meanwhile can you decipher the uploader based on the whats up footprint provided.

You are a woman all this time.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
?s=20
No one shoulif be surprised as the leader of govt business senseless tweet. Only he & pundit believe it and it is posted to please his master who at the moment is NOT sitting so pretty in the house on the hill.

On the  contrary, for once a demo came off with a high level of success and I attribute this to two main reasons:

1. 2022 elections were less tribal. We have kyuks in Azmio and kyuks in Kenya Kwanza. Anyone saying it was a luo thing is shameless lying yo hmself. In Nairobi, all 45 tribes of Kwinya were out demonstrating - no ukabila! Tribe can no longer mask the hardships majority of Kenyans are going through.

2. Choosing to demonstrate on a day when four other African Nations were out on the streets made it worthwhile and not only inspired but also emboldened the populace. Nothing rattles a dictator as does his oppression hang out to dry before the world press.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
There were no demonstration in kangemi  or Kawangware with luhya and gusii..just luo slums of kibra, mathare and Soweto.Ruto will not listen leave alone negotiate with old washed up fools.Time is up.Its over.Pokot with kdf are worthwhile opponents of gov ....sio hawa takataka

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
These are real thugs Ruto needs to finish..not cowardly fools who cannot accept they lost elections despite rigging and all advantage they had https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/baringo/bandits-kill-two-more-in-fresh-attacks-in-baringo-west-pokot-4165862