Author Topic: I will lead demos to Raila’s Karen home on Monday – Malala  (Read 548 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2023-03-17-i-will-lead-demos-to-railas-karen-home-on-monday-malala/

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: I will lead demos to Raila’s Karen home on Monday – Malala
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2023, 05:29:59 AM »
I like this approach.  Ruto should move in and reposses NYS land.. Kioni should relocate.  Economic saboteurs should have no peace.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 06:09:52 AM »
I think they will chicken out. Raila is isolated.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2023, 06:45:08 AM »
Dr. S Ruto will win hands down when dust settle. He has a plan to slowly weaken his opponents to paupers for a protracted period of time. Raila tried hard for handshake and talks but President has repeatedly said no. He followed DP to USA and came and sat In the lobby for freaking 45 minutes seeking the audience of the President. After sometime, he decided to take a hike when folks with President ignored him.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2023, 06:57:15 AM »
He followed DP to USA and came and sat In the lobby for freaking 45 minutes

When did this happen and why would he do this?

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2023, 07:03:42 AM »
He followed DP to USA and came and sat In the lobby for freaking 45 minutes

When did this happen and why would he do this?
Hay Adams in Washington DC few months ago. He has been trying to reach president in vain, and I guess the only way is maandamano to get attention.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2023, 07:13:42 AM »
Raila has the masses, the way things are in Kenya is completely unsustainable. People are hungry, joblessness and hopelessness. What does Ruto do in his first 100days? No real forthcoming solutions except bloating the government, paying off opposition, the same failed divide and rule Moi playbook. Kenyans are looking for real pocket oriented solutions. This is the environment that Raila thrives in, Kibaki was able to keep him at bay because the economy was thriving, the way things are right now, Raila has the masses.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2023, 10:50:18 AM »
You said Kenyans are looking for pocket oriented solutions how does Maadamano solve that? Raila goal is economic sabotage period.
Raila has the masses, the way things are in Kenya is completely unsustainable. People are hungry, joblessness and hopelessness. What does Ruto do in his first 100days? No real forthcoming solutions except bloating the government, paying off opposition, the same failed divide and rule Moi playbook. Kenyans are looking for real pocket oriented solutions. This is the environment that Raila thrives in, Kibaki was able to keep him at bay because the economy was thriving, the way things are right now, Raila has the masses.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2023, 11:20:07 AM »
Masses should have made him PORK all these years.
Raila has hooligans - and has lost political leverage.
Even hooligans will not show up in good numbers.
Ruto has finished him - wait for monday - he will chicken out.
Already he is asking for white handkerchiefs :)

He has lost the middle tier leadership - he has maybe ledama, babu and salaysa - even Luos moderates have said enough is enough

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2023, 11:22:10 AM »
Wafinywe kabiza.
Ruto gave him a good offer - go to parliament - get paid as minister - as official opp leader.
But he thinks he can squeeze handshake or coop.
How now ? When entire Ruto 2022 campaign was anti-handshake.
He is crazy to imagine Ruto will risk political capital to do handshake.

He will not get any handshake from this gov.

Dr. S Ruto will win hands down when dust settle. He has a plan to slowly weaken his opponents to paupers for a protracted period of time. Raila tried hard for handshake and talks but President has repeatedly said no. He followed DP to USA and came and sat In the lobby for freaking 45 minutes seeking the audience of the President. After sometime, he decided to take a hike when folks with President ignored him.