Author Topic: Kidero & Obado: What is Ruto Doing?  (Read 796 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Kidero & Obado: What is Ruto Doing?
« on: March 15, 2023, 04:44:11 PM »
I keep wondering when kenyans will have moral standards.  Obado killed his pregnant girlfriend and unborn child, but yet he is still walking around free.

Kidero did nothing for Nairobi, enriched himself, but yet, there he is (& I know kenya is a country full of thieves) but it's very clear that these guys are looking for legal protection, but obado's case is the worst. I wouldn't allow him to be anywhere near me. Obado should be totally ostracized and persona non grata everywhere.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kidero & Obado: What is Ruto Doing?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 07:36:34 PM »
Politics is old trade like the other one

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 10:12:12 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023, 12:58:51 AM »
You work with what you have - not what you wish.
Kidero and Migori former governor are perhaps the only Luos who can stand up against Raila and survive - thuggery and all that.
Migori is a thug - so Raila cant take thugs to him
KIdero is also a thug - and very wealthy - and very arrogant - raila cant tell him nothing.
The last Luo to challenge Raila was one KANU mayor Oyile or something - he had Baghdad boys that send Raila from Kisumu to Kibera.
Raila brought his violence to Nairobi having been defeated by some Kisumu mayor /councillor.

Luo politics plus siaya and part of western is very very violent;
Politicians hire gangs;crooks; it violence after violence;
Odingas have made them thing violence is good.

In Kalenjin if a politician engage in base insults or violence - he will not be voted. Isaac Ruto was only violent kalenjin politician in my recent memory. Only Raila type who employ goons. He was in 82 coup with Khawale and Raila - these former student leaders - kalenjin huwezi make. You better be a christian humble man.

There is time for war - rare times - but in peaceful times people expect politicians to come humbly and beg votes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 01:05:34 AM »
If I am not wrong the Homabay governor is the daughter of that violent mayor who beat Raila until he relocated from Kisumu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2023, 01:12:08 AM »
Not wanga. I found him Lawrence Akinyi Oile. The man was a real thug leading thugs that send odinga raila to nairobi from his kisumu base.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2023, 01:15:52 AM »
The man confronted Raila with axe ready to finish. Coward Raila left for Nairobi.Oile was bad news. Moi had many such Luos - even in Bondo - Kliach the elephant Omamo had no time for Odingas.

Down in Migori - Ruto got Kalam Madoung - the one and only Oyugi. Moi had very strong Luos who'd make Odingas run. Opiyo in vigilance house would do the worse.

But Kibaki game - got a weak Tuju speaking lots of English - same Tuju Uhuru adopted - same thing Kenyatta Jomo did - Tom Mboya and soft Luos.

Luos because of their immaturity are reckless people - who believe in violence tupu kama south sudan - pure savagery. Ni kama watoto in primary school - ni vita tu. My first visit to Kisumu I swear I saw three fights of adults - something so rare in kalenjin - as people are very mature. Even if you abuse someone - they will not fight you. They will wait until they catch your proper.

We stood in Kenyatta street of kisumu to watch the fights - it was surreal boxing match - then it ended - next - we saw other similar fights - no stones/no swords - just exchanging of blows and kicks.

In kalenjin fights are so deadly people end up in hospitals if they are lucky or mortuary. So they are very very rare......as it could involve swords, steel batons, axes, name any dangerous weapons. So generally fights are avoided at all cost..even with provocation.

For Ruto to finish Raila - he must look for Luos who dont give a f about Odingas - Migunas now, the Kideros, Obados, there are now a legend, as he as betrayed them.

Give them small power - and set them to finish odingas - they will finish him. Raila knows it over...he is now in a fix.

?s=20

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2023, 03:22:27 PM »
Hasla's strategy is solid. Kick out all ufool people and replace them with trusted soldiers. Software reboot in progress. Bado action. Just rehearsals for entrenching hasora revolution.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2023, 04:44:31 PM »
Lawrence Akinyi Oile was a hero to many of us members of tripple K. Oile wanted members from kajulu, kisumo and kano, the original owners of Kisumu county to take charge of kisumu politics and not foreigners from Siaya and south nyanza. You cannot fathom to contest for councillorship in Siaya, if, say, you are not from Kisumu. You will be dead the next morning.
Sunguh, Omino Job and Ouko were other leaders who championed tripple K politics.

In fact, Tripple K was the Late Dr. Ouko's brainchild. That said, Ruto is copy-pasting Moi politics. None of those conmen, Kidero, Obado, Ranguma can earn him votes in Nyanza. Luo's hate Judasas. I'm sure GSU officers are guarding their homes as I PEN this. Others before them have tried and faild, Dalmas kalausi (whirlwind) Tujus POA, Kideros party. I can go on and on.

You work with what you have - not what you wish.
Kidero and Migori former governor are perhaps the only Luos who can stand up against Raila and survive - thuggery and all that.
Migori is a thug - so Raila cant take thugs to him
KIdero is also a thug - and very wealthy - and very arrogant - raila cant tell him nothing.
The last Luo to challenge Raila was one KANU mayor Oyile or something - he had Baghdad boys that send Raila from Kisumu to Kibera.
Raila brought his violence to Nairobi having been defeated by some Kisumu mayor /councillor.

Luo politics plus siaya and part of western is very very violent;
Politicians hire gangs;crooks; it violence after violence;
Odingas have made them thing violence is good.

In Kalenjin if a politician engage in base insults or violence - he will not be voted. Isaac Ruto was only violent kalenjin politician in my recent memory. Only Raila type who employ goons. He was in 82 coup with Khawale and Raila - these former student leaders - kalenjin huwezi make. You better be a christian humble man.

There is time for war - rare times - but in peaceful times people expect politicians to come humbly and beg votes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2023, 05:27:42 PM »
I didnt understand the triple K behind then.
What about the Nyongos of Jo-Semes of Masenos?
Are they considered legit?

Yes Ruto will not win Luo votes but he will get critical mass to create opposition politics against Odinga - and he is about there.
Omollo has all chiefs and ass chiefs to protect UDA members.
Raila cannot dare someone like Obado and Kidero with thugs because they have enough money to hire own thugs.

Babu Odinga should be wise. Take Ruto's offer of Opposition Leader. Go to parliament and retire.

Lawrence Akinyi Oile was a hero to many of us members of tripple K. Oile wanted members from kajulu, kisumo and kano, the original owners of Kisumu county to take charge of kisumu politics and not foreigners from Siaya and south nyanza. You cannot fathom to contest for councillorship in Siaya, if, say, you are not from Kisumu. You will be dead the next morning.
Sunguh, Omino Job and Ouko were other leaders who championed tripple K politics.

In fact, Tripple K was the Late Dr. Ouko's brainchild. That said, Ruto is copy-pasting Moi politics. None of those conmen, Kidero, Obado, Ranguma can earn him votes in Nyanza. Luo's hate Judasas. I'm sure GSU officers are guarding their homes as I PEN this. Others before them have tried and faild, Dalmas kalausi (whirlwind) Tujus POA, Kideros party. I can go on and on.

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2023, 09:53:02 AM »
Nyongo is from Seme. He is not a member of the tripple K. Joseme are not part of the original inhabitants of kisumu municipality, ditto Nyakach. Kajulu where sunguh comes from, kisumO where omino, olago, Ouko etc come from and the larger Kano donated their land to colonialists to put up portflorence...that morphed into kisumu municipality. Seme is part of kisumu county but was considered an outsider because her land was not annexed to create kisumu. Its in the far-flung areas of Kisumu.

Had Oile or Omino been alive by the time county governments were being formed, you wouldn't have heard of Governor Nyongo. Pundito its for the tripple K politics that kisumu town east and kisumu town west were annexed by the Ligale led commision, on Raila's instruction to birth Kisumu Central to take care of the so called foreigners from Siaya and South Nyanza. Raila created it with Fidel in mind but Ken Obura won it then, Ouda a foreigner, then now its back to a native Dr. Oron.

The so called foreigners register en masse in Kisumu Central constituency. We dont have a problem with that. Coz kisumu central is like Starehe constituency in Nairobi.

I didnt understand the triple K behind then.
What about the Nyongos of Jo-Semes of Masenos?
Are they considered legit?

Yes Ruto will not win Luo votes but he will get critical mass to create opposition politics against Odinga - and he is about there.
Omollo has all chiefs and ass chiefs to protect UDA members.
Raila cannot dare someone like Obado and Kidero with thugs because they have enough money to hire own thugs.

Babu Odinga should be wise. Take Ruto's offer of Opposition Leader. Go to parliament and retire.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2023, 09:55:04 AM »
Kidero can't be cas with graft case

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2023, 09:57:08 AM »
Kneegrow..explain to me when did Luo occupy nyando because at some point it appears maasai and kalenjin lived in nyando valley

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2023, 04:35:09 PM »
My late dad told me it was by the eighteenth century. My dad was grandson of head man who happened to be the son of a kalenjin woman. I dont know whether she was nandi but I suspect so because were closer geographically to wa nandi.

He opined that Luo had spread into most of central and south Nyanza. He was categorical that Luos were intruders and had to fight to occupy where we are today. By 1850, the settlement of the people in the Central Nyanza was almost complete.

Its no wonder we have so many kalenjin names in luo land of kisumu east constituency for instance kibos, chemelil in muhoroni constituency and many others. I wish we had tapes by then I would have taped the old man. That said, i am not a good historian.