Author Topic: Malala harvesting entire Azimio as Raila become a lonely hardliner  (Read 579 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Many leaders can tell Raila has lost his mind and is hopeless.

If he was smart - he would have taken Ruto offer to get funded Opposition Leader office - and do his work.

He is engaged in street battles when no one serious want to start battling Ruto for next 10yrs.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2023-03-14-double-blow-to-azimio-as-taita-taveta-leaders-troop-to-uda/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Malala harvesting entire Azimio as Raila become a lonely hardliner
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 11:29:04 PM »
Many leaders can tell Raila has lost his mind and is hopeless.

If he was smart - he would have taken Ruto offer to get funded Opposition Leader office - and do his work.

He is engaged in street battles when no one serious want to start battling Ruto for next 10yrs.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2023-03-14-double-blow-to-azimio-as-taita-taveta-leaders-troop-to-uda/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 11:44:24 PM »
Panic over a Jaduong. My friend I am real Kalenjin man. I not coward like you. We long over-came fear. We are fearless. We are trained to be brave, valiant and fearless.

Ukraine are like half- kalenjin. A quarter a pokot. Russia are joke - vodska.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2023, 01:31:06 AM »
You claim you are brave and fearless and just the other day you were running helter skelter and punting claiming 2 goons had trailed you to an ATM along some mall in Thika Road.
I find you entertaining I look at you like Masaku Ojwang or Masanduku . Full of jokes .
You want to test if Im a coward lets meet then and dont give excuses mr brave man.

Panic over a Jaduong. My friend I am real Kalenjin man. I not coward like you. We long over-came fear. We are fearless. We are trained to be brave, valiant and fearless.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2023, 01:46:21 AM »
My bravery saved me that day. Dont confuse bravery with recklessness. Jaluo is reckless. Kalenjin is brave. How many Pokot has KDF killed.

Once I noticed I was being tracked by thugs - I "fought" them intelligently - not once - not thrice - four times - until I got Thika road. That is what I was taught as warrior - to be alert and brave. If I was a coward - I would have stopped and allowed them to subdue me or would have stayed in that mall. We kept the rat & cat chase...for sometime.

My bravery tells me I should not meet a chokora like you. Meet you over what. Fight over what?

We are taught to avoid utoto and children like you - and be afraid of cowards.

Kalenjin dont fight - we kill - and we care about taking out our blood stain sword unbend - not you dying. Take time to understand. By time Kalenjin man start on you - prepare to permanently maimed or die. Many cops who are non-Kalenjin make that mistakes - as Kalenjin people are "very humble" -  they DO NOT GET EASILY provoked. We are stoic emotionless.

I have seen cops come to Kalenjin land - harrass people - Kalenjin men pretend to be all nice - one day they get the cop in a corner - they maimed him permanently.

Most people confuse Jaluo childish recklessness for bravery. True warrior protect himself first - incur zero loss - and inflict maximum damage on least possible time.

You will never hear a Kalenjin crying for gov to protect them - unless those tugens and marakwet now - in Kalenjin older time - we would have gone and finished them off - for disgracing - a man crying for gov to protect him or his family? Why?

Those tugens and marakwet have scandalized kalenjin by allowing Pokot to sodomize them - even if they are pokot are kalenin. Kalenjin is suppose to protect himself - against anything - guns - enemies. When losses become too much - women will intervene - and beg men to surrender.

You claim you are brave and fearless and just the other day you were running helter skelter and punting claiming 2 goons had trailed you to an ATM along some mall in Thika Road.
I find you entertaining I look at you like Masaku Ojwang or Masanduku . Full of jokes .
You want to test if Im a coward lets meet then and dont give excuses mr brave man.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2023, 02:18:12 AM »
Nowayaha, a reckless man cannot survive in kalenjin proper.
I have been to many places in kipsigis.
People walk with two weapons - a sword and a nut head - those big railway bolts - rungu.
People dont get provoked easily - if you go to bomet and transmara - people walk with weapons everywhere.
A sword definitely.
If they NUT you - they crack the skull and finish your brain - you may never speak again - you become mentally disabled.
If they remove sword - you'll hear dont bend my sword as he remove it from your body.

If you're mchokozi - you will die early.

My cousin was one of those kind of guys - drink alcohol start bragging with english -  one day they beat his knees - he didnt walk for months.

He has never tasted alcohol again - now almost into 50yrs.

Kalenjin hate proud and spiteful people.

Two dangerous words that kalenjin or at least kipsigis will say before they finish.

Kole ne weri oh bakule.  What did this guy call me bakule.

Bakule is the guy you were circumszied together and is like your brother.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2023, 04:07:38 AM »
Lengthy post just showcasing fear . Dont worry feat is also a survival tactic .
All cultures have brave and fearful people. You fall on the latter . Thats why you hide behind the keyboard . Let me fish the post you were crying here .

My bravery saved me that day. Dont confuse bravery with recklessness. Jaluo is reckless. Kalenjin is brave. How many Pokot has KDF killed.

Once I noticed I was being tracked by thugs - I "fought" them intelligently - not once - not thrice - four times - until I got Thika road. That is what I was taught as warrior - to be alert and brave. If I was a coward - I would have stopped and allowed them to subdue me or would have stayed in that mall. We kept the rat & cat chase...for sometime.

My bravery tells me I should not meet a chokora like you. Meet you over what. Fight over what?

Kalenjin dont fight - we kill - and we care about taking out our blood stain sword unbend - not you dying. Take time to understand. By time Kalenjin man start on you - prepare to permanently maimed or die. Many cops who are non-Kalenjin make that mistakes - as Kalenjin people are "very humble" -  they DO NOT GET EASILY provoked. We are stoic emotionless.

I have seen cops come to Kalenjin land - harrass people - Kalenjin men pretend to be all nice - one day they get the cop in a corner - they maimed him permanently.

Most people confuse Jaluo childish recklessness for bravery. True warrior protect himself first - incur zero loss - and inflict maximum damage on least possible time.

You will never hear a Kalenjin crying for gov to protect them - unless those tugens and marakwet now - in Kalenjin older time - we would have gone and finished them off - for disgracing - a man crying for gov to protect him or his family? Why?

Those tugens and marakwet have scandalized kalenjin by allowing Pokot to sodomize them - even if they are pokot are kalenin. Kalenjin is suppose to protect himself - against anything - guns - enemies. When losses become too much - women will intervene - and beg men to surrender.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2023, 04:19:23 AM »
So I stopped by Spurs mall.Parked underground then went ATM then underground. Then as am entering my car I noticed two guys on phone.As soon as I pass them they enter their car...they follow me.I decided to again park in another spot..so I can follow them.They slow down on.I again park.I exit supermarket then I find them again in underpass..I again slow down let few cars pass..I find them in junction which enter ruiru town and thika Road...I hit thika road..I see them follow me
..I accelerated hit 150kms..exit the Eastern bypass..enter petrol station..SWEATING.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2023, 04:21:00 AM »
I called my uncle who is senior dci...he tell me they are cops..who waylay people and steal from them.Now am stuck in restaurant afraid to drive.Might have to leave the car and take a uber

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2023, 04:22:50 AM »
Safely drinking beer in Loresho. I was so panicked I didn't catch full number but small black toyota kcy 12 something. I hit the accelator..and soon didn't see anyone...Lucky escape..definitely not going to that part of town though my small bro live around there.My biggest worry was my debit card..coz I have 15k dollars daily limit.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2023, 04:26:04 AM »
Scary.i am normally too mercurial to be tracked.i almost never patronise a place.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2023, 09:05:40 AM »
:clap: :s_laugh: :85: :85: :85: :85: :85:

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2023, 09:16:53 AM »
On very rare occassions @Noway is on point!  :)
Just the length of the insha alone in response to zee single simple comment is nothing short of stammering. Poor pundit. I didn't bother reading his responses.
Lengthy post just showcasing fear . Dont worry feat is also a survival tactic .
All cultures have brave and fearful people. You fall on the latter . Thats why you hide behind the keyboard . Let me fish the post you were crying here .