Author Topic: Sakaja - take the gamble in 2027 and join Azimio  (Read 597 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Sakaja - take the gamble in 2027 and join Azimio
« on: March 13, 2023, 11:36:43 PM »
Trust me it will pay off.

Hire me to be your chief political strategist when I retire soon
?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Sakaja - take the gamble in 2027 and join Azimio
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 01:53:27 AM »

He is an Odmer by heart just like you. I asked him straight to his face back in 2013 why he always has ODM supporters on his entourage .
He told me even when he was Kibakis driver he still used to support Raila thats in 2005.
He was specific that with him joining Kibaki and Uhuru he had less competition in lieu to joining Raila who would not have even recognisded him.
He learnt that formula early of use GEMA to advance his political career but back Raila . He has maintained the formula.
GEMA gave him a nominated MP spot in 2013 , GEMA made him senator in 2017 and Governor in. 2022 . If he joins Azimio he will be finished before 2027 elections . There is too much competition in ODM for Nairobis governor nomination .
And yes we still chat in whatsup . My advice has always been defend Nairobi Governors seat with GEMAs backing and Luhyas topup . Become CS of Planning post 2032 election. Mutua did it well .

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 04:38:40 AM »
Usual nonsense. There is reason why gema candidateshave flopped in Nairobi. Nairobi which really microsm of kenya you have to play middle ground politics. You cannot be hardliner..even sonko use to talk nicely about Raila and kalonzo. Sakaja has no competition in 2027 so far.Babu is a joke nobody can elect.Gema candidate likely to flop.2032..UDA is already jam packed. Gachagua is keen to distinguish Sakaja. SO 2027 he should run as independent. 2032..avoid UDA..again..as Ruto succession could be a bloodbath.CS is nothing..its for failed political players.

He is an Odmer by heart just like you. I asked him straight to his face back in 2013 why he always has ODM supporters on his entourage .
He told me even when he was Kibakis driver he still used to support Raila thats in 2005.
He was specific that with him joining Kibaki and Uhuru he had less competition in lieu to joining Raila who would not have even recognisded him.
He learnt that formula early of use GEMA to advance his political career but back Raila . He has maintained the formula.
GEMA gave him a nominated MP spot in 2013 , GEMA made him senator in 2017 and Governor in. 2022 . If he joins Azimio he will be finished before 2027 elections . There is too much competition in ODM for Nairobis governor nomination .
And yes we still chat in whatsup . My advice has always been defend Nairobi Governors seat with GEMAs backing and Luhyas topup . Become CS of Planning post 2032 election. Mutua did it well .

?s=20

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023, 07:10:24 AM »
But why should Sakaja quit UDA?

He doesn't have competitor for Nairobi governorship in 2027 inside UDA.

Secondly,UDA doesn't have a strong presidential candidate in 2032.NDINDI Mudavadi Gachagua Ichungwa are garbage.Madvd and Gachagua will be too old.They will be dynasty.Ndindi and ichungwa can only deputise him.

In UDA Sakaja will have GEMA RV AND WESTERN maybe 50%