Author Topic: Why is LSK all over Ediot's case?  (Read 4515 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Why is LSK all over Ediot's case?
« on: December 21, 2014, 09:38:01 AM »
Negro is a jarluo well connected to Buru police station. Butchers his Okoyu lawyer wifey with his licensed sidearm.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/m/?articleID=2000145216&story_title=why-businessman-ediot-shot-killed-lawyer-wife-before-28th-birthday

But LSK is all over. Why is this?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Why is LSK all over Ediot's case?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 02:51:32 PM »
Alcohol induced rage.  LSK  is concerned about giving guns to lobotomized Negroes.  Why are their tribes relevant?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 03:24:33 PM »
Tribe is irrelevant. Nobody said it was.
You don't possibly think that this is one of the worst abuses of licensed sidearms,do you?
Recall the judge who shot a matatu driver?

What influence could a 28 year old party animal possibly have on LSK? She was virtually a nobody there.
I bet it has to do with her parents buying influence

Alcohol induced rage.  LSK  is concerned about giving guns to lobotomized Negroes.  Why are their tribes relevant?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 07:21:54 PM »
Tribe is irrelevant. Nobody said it was.
You don't possibly think that this is one of the worst abuses of licensed sidearms,do you?
Recall the judge who shot a matatu driver?

What influence could a 28 year old party animal possibly have on LSK? She was virtually a nobody there.
I bet it has to do with her parents buying influence

The judge was not nicknamed idiot.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 09:14:23 AM »
There has been past cases of abuse of licensed firearms and LSK was nowhere is the point. Why are they obsessing with Ediot?
The judge was not nicknamed idiot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 11:53:35 AM »
Vooke as always get over himself with tribal/racial controversies or intrigues over nothing. The parents lived in Buru Phase 2. What influence could they possibly have?. LSK are interested becauses she was a lawyer and LSK member..killed in cold blood. End of story. Move on to more interesting stuff.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 01:17:01 PM »
There is no tribe here. May be I should not have used jarluo and Okoyu
Back to this,am watching news and I hear of the murder. Next, LSK is in it. Seldom does LSK jump into private criminal cases. In fact, I don't recall the last time they did that. I thought perhaps the deceased family bought some influence and had LSK on their corner. If this is not the case and this is a matter of LSK watching over its members, good for them
Vooke as always get over himself with tribal/racial controversies or intrigues over nothing. The parents lived in Buru Phase 2. What influence could they possibly have?. LSK are interested becauses she was a lawyer and LSK member..killed in cold blood. End of story. Move on to more interesting stuff.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 04:50:16 PM »
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 02:29:48 PM »
Not sure if  his one yr old child would agree with you. Gun licencing should be urgently reveiwed.

better yet hand him over to the alshabaab.