Author Topic: Kenya gov (NOCK) should buy out Tullow 50% stake - for 32B - minus taxes  (Read 561 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
?s=20

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
lol moism is back.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Moi failed economically. If Ruto follows that path, he will fail too.

The state should keep its hands offn business. Buying and selling goods should be left to the "hustlers". Corruption will also come in and the goods will end up being bought expensive and being resold in the black market.

Why and why not

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I thought we agreed that no system was perfect;
We have to mix and match...private and public.
NOCK was formed as a strategic corp to deal with oil crisis of 1984...and we have now many oil crises.

For me I'd hate to see Turkana oil go to waste because private sector cannot shoulder the risk

Let gov go in there and start small modular refineries - we got oil - why are we buying.

So Tullow is opportunity for gov to buy back all Tullow investmernt running into billions for cheap. Alternative someone else should buy - and refine the diesel - and sell it.

Safaricom is one we should privatize - it serves no purpose to keep it as public. Tullow is one we should nationalize.

As for KNTC -  again - we need strategic food reserves - and strategic oil reserves - but I dont like their retail model.

I was hoping they will work with manufacturers.

Moi failed economically. If Ruto follows that path, he will fail too.

The state should keep its hands offn business. Buying and selling goods should be left to the "hustlers". Corruption will also come in and the goods will end up being bought expensive and being resold in the black market.

Why and why not

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
In a crisis do all experiments. Great common-sense experiments targeting the bottom. 

It is not making sense why unga hit 230!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes that is what Ndii call heredotox - sort of trying anything - out of IMF chemotherapy - treatment could too strong for the patient - and worsen situation - so hapa we try herbs, chinese medicines, prayers, kila kitu.

In a crisis do all experiments. Great common-sense experiments targeting the bottom. 

It is not making sense why unga hit 230!

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
For starters Treasury doesn't have the funds. Treasury should be unloading everything, declare a fire sale on everything.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
?s=20