Author Topic: You pundit..since you love history..May be we should collaborate on some book  (Read 449 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
my idea is you deal with Maa & Kalenjins and I do work on Kikuyus. We can rope in Njuri and others. my idea is we get hood of some students and hire them to do the documentation under our guidance and supervision of someone one with scholarly credentials. we can do this for a decade. This should be a good legacy to leave behind.

I am rereading Dr muriuki book The History of Agikuyu from 1500 to 1900. I am going to be reading southern Agikuyu book next
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 08:16:56 AM by KenyanPlato »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Interesting.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
I think you have the wrong number.  :o Of all the members 386+ on this blog, @Pundit shows most contempt for scholarly citation, scholarly credentials etc and goes on to say that Veritas blog is not a forum where citation matters. So often he plagiarizes stuff he finds on Twitter and presents  (misrepresents) it here as his original quote/work. I caught up with him one time and looked at others and found it has been a disturbing pattern of his.
What a stupid way to waste your next 10 years doing a collabo with pundit of all entities, worse of all when age wise you are already over 50. Style up @Plato, wueh!

Quote from: KenyanPlato
link=topic=15128.msg137380#msg137380 date=1678247906
my idea is you deal with Maa & Kalenjins and I do work on Kikuyus. We can rope in Njuri and others. my idea is we get hood of some students and hire them to do the documentation under our guidance and supervision of someone one with scholarly credentials. we can do this for a decade. This should be a good legacy to leave behind.

I am rereading Dr muriuki book The History of Agikuyu from 1500 to 1900. I am going to be reading southern Agikuyu book next

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes this is not a peer reviewed lancet; peleka ufala uko Sikata; Hapa tunakataa.
I think you have the wrong number.  :o Of all the members 386+ on this blog, @Pundit shows most contempt for scholarly citation, scholarly credentials etc and goes on to say that Veritas blog is not a forum where citation matters. So often he plagiarizes stuff he finds on Twitter and presents  (misrepresents) it here as his original quote/work. I caught up with him one time and looked at others and found it has been a disturbing pattern of his.
What a stupid way to waste your next 10 years doing a collabo with pundit of all entities, worse of all when age wise you are already over 50. Style up @Plato, wueh!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma

I 100 per cent agree with you, I have even stopped arguing with pundit on historical matters simply because he is a revisionist and propagandist, worst of all he plagiarizes books and even edits them and posts here to suit his narratives  :o, I will never argue with such a person with no respect to literature and history .
pundit should apologize but like have stated previously I doubt his moral and social standing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Just because I refuse to consider mountain warriors as same level as Pokot raiders.
I started reading history seriously in class 6 - my father gave me huge book - History of Africa.
I 100 per cent agree with you, I have even stopped arguing with pundit on historical matters simply because he is a revisionist and propagandist, worst of all he plagiarizes books and even edits them and posts here to suit his narratives  :o, I will never argue with such a person with no respect to literature and history .
pundit should apologize but like have stated previously I doubt his moral and social standing.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Just because I refuse to consider mountain warriors as same level as Pokot raiders.
I started reading history seriously in class 6 - my father gave me huge book - History of Africa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Mau Mau killed only 50 white men - mostly farmers in cold blood- but murdered more kikuyus - accusing them of being homeguards or betrayers. It was more a Mungiki like movement. More of a civil war. They were defeated in 1956 by mostly progressive kikuyus who refused their violence.

After independence - Mau Mau was lionized.