Author Topic: Malala is on rampage - Weta and Kingi should resign asap  (Read 296 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Malala is on rampage - Weta and Kingi should resign asap
« on: March 07, 2023, 08:55:17 AM »
?s=20

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
Re: Malala is on rampage - Weta and Kingi should resign asap
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 05:31:08 PM »

Malala is a fool. Even my grade 12 kid knows it should be SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT. [/b Malala is not helping RUTO nor UDA. Political parties are members club. You can't, for instance, expect wabukusu to walk out of Ford Kenya. Its not going to be a walk in the park.

?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 06:07:21 PM »

Once I saw Malala as SG i knew there was a merger in the making. Veronica who has been the most successful SG in Kenyan history was put aside for Malala to do the dirty work .
As I said previously Kiraitu and Wekesa were unable to do so with JAP Uhuru and Ruto had to do it themselves . It will take Ruto and Mudavadi and Wetangula doing it by themselves as we approach 2027 elections .

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 06:20:43 PM »
Malala will do the dirty work - Ruto will come and clean up. Ruto doesnt want to leave this to last minute like Kibaki and have to rig. Or like  Uhuru lost Azimio.

Like in 2017 - Jubilee was done deal by 2016 - a year to election.

Ruto now as MORE leverage - he will have less leverage as we approch 2027.

Now if he threatens to remove Weta - or Kingi - or maDVD - from power sanctums- they will think twice - because it will be 4.5yrs in the cold.

Mapema ndio best. Most of these parties did not meet their MOU bargain - therefore have little in leverage.

Once I saw Malala as SG i knew there was a merger in the making. Veronica who has been the most successful SG in Kenyan history was put aside for Malala to do the dirty work .
As I said previously Kiraitu and Wekesa were unable to do so with JAP Uhuru and Ruto had to do it themselves . It will take Ruto and Mudavadi and Wetangula doing it by themselves as we approach 2027 elections .