Author Topic: Ugandans wamedharau KDF sana this is too much  (Read 653 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Ugandans wamedharau KDF sana this is too much
« on: March 04, 2023, 10:19:45 AM »
Even though myself I harbour same feelings getting insulted this much as made my blood boil, this insults are a cumulation of what I always say cooks,drivers and Porters constitute KDF.
https://www.monitor.co.ug/uganda/special-reports/uganda-faces-tough-choices-in-dr-congo-4130484

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ugandans wamedharau KDF sana this is too much
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 10:36:04 AM »
I don't think Kenyans are keen to fight..they are conflicted.Ruto was financed by Museveni and kagame...while Tsiekendi financed Raila.KDF just went there because Azimio had already agreed. Ruto should move out the troops.Ruto cannot fight Rwanda m23 neither can it challenge Museveni game.We need an honorable exit.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2023, 10:46:04 AM »
I don't think Kenyans are keen to fight..they are conflicted.Ruto was financed by Museveni and kagame...while Tsiekendi financed Raila.KDF just went there because Azimio had already agreed. Ruto should move out the troops.Ruto cannot fight Rwanda m23 neither can it challenge Museveni game.We need an honorable exit.
I fully agree we must exit now before we get embroiled in that mess . We have a very small force there its doesn't have any impact,Uhuru was doing this for personal interest.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 07:36:36 PM »

Pulling out KDF yes! That is the wisest move at the moment. As for the rest of your statement, I believe the west pushed wsr into sending kdf into that cesspit.
Should we continue in that trajectory, start preparing bodybags and coffins, for it will be a massacre of huge proportions.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023, 08:36:29 PM »
You're wrong.
Museveni and Kagame - and west - are aligned.
Don't be lured by those media game.
I worked with CIA kind of guys during Moi era - there are long standing rules/allies/name it.
US will always depend on Museveni and Kagame - in fact they keep training them.
It not easy to build alliance - and they dont destroy it.
Just like during Moi era - the US will pretend to talk tough for public - while classified stuff is happening.

Ruto is aligned with Museveni/Kagame/US/UK on DRC - meaning dont fight M23 - manage them.

I doubt M23 will attack kenya neither with DRC army.

The only problem is reputational risk - where everyone see KDF as ineffective.

Massacre - can only happen in Somalia - DRC those guys are cowards. You should see couple of their videos.

Nobody except Congolese want a peaceful powerful DRC - all of them just want to manage the violence.

Pulling out KDF yes! That is the wisest move at the moment. As for the rest of your statement, I believe the west pushed wsr into sending kdf into that cesspit.
Should we continue in that trajectory, start preparing bodybags and coffins, for it will be a massacre of huge proportions.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 08:56:08 PM »
You're wrong.
I worked with CIA kind of guys during Moi era - there are long standing rules/allies/name it.
Just like during Moi era - the US will pretend to talk tough for public - while classified stuff is happening.

Ruto is aligned with Museveni/Kagame/US/UK on DRC - meaning dont fight M23 - manage them.

Massacre - can only happen in Somalia - DRC those guys are cowards. You should see couple of their videos.

Nobody except Congolese want a peaceful powerful DRC - all of them just want to manage the violence.

CORRECTION

Museveni and Kagame are not USA allies.
Rwanda Uganda and DRC major trading partners are China where they ship and smuggle minerals and get arms through UAE arms brokers.

The USA has very little influence in DRC RWANDA AND UGANDA.All minerals head to China.Thats why they demonize Kagame and M7 every minute to bring about regime change.Both M7 and Kagame are Tutsi so M23 ADF UPDF and Rwanda defence forces are all Tutsi.

M7 and Kagame supported Ruto.USA EU supported Ruto.The USA AND EU want to kick China out of DRC.The question is,Will Ruto betray M7 and Kagame?

Both Uganda and Rwanda nation states and military stability is built on smuggling DRC minerals.Any attempt to kick out M23 will result in M7/Kagame Vs Ruto.Will see who goes down first.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023, 10:10:30 PM »
Look at you - what a moron.

You think US cares about GOLD - when it has the minting machine - when it print dollars which is more valuable than gold.

US are in DRC since 1960s when they killed Patrice Lumumba.

They care about Uranium and such minerals.

Gold is left for Kagame and Museveni to sell to stupid Indians, Chinese and Arabs.

US cares about Uranium and such rare metals that very strategic.... French and Russian too.

Russian wagner are in central Africa mining Uranium - French in most of west Africa.

Gold and Diamond are left for Africans to sell to Asia - and make their money. Uranium is flown directly abroad.
South Africa obviously is modern strong country - and will sell Uranium to whoever they like - and US dont want such countries...neither do french...nor russian...because they can easily make it very expensive.

CORRECTION

Museveni and Kagame are not USA allies.
Rwanda Uganda and DRC major trading partners are China where they ship and smuggle minerals and get arms through UAE arms brokers.

The USA has very little influence in DRC RWANDA AND UGANDA.All minerals head to China.Thats why they demonize Kagame and M7 every minute to bring about regime change.Both M7 and Kagame are Tutsi so M23 ADF UPDF and Rwanda defence forces are all Tutsi.

M7 and Kagame supported Ruto.USA EU supported Ruto.The USA AND EU want to kick China out of DRC.The question is,Will Ruto betray M7 and Kagame?

Both Uganda and Rwanda nation states and military stability is built on smuggling DRC minerals.Any attempt to kick out M23 will result in M7/Kagame Vs Ruto.Will see who goes down first.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2023, 12:18:30 AM »
This is where madharau comes in. Tanzanians, Ugandans, Rwandans, Congolosese know Kenyans only think pesa. Sisi ni malaya wa pesa.

You're wrong.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution