Author Topic: Gachagua - they stole 16B btw election date and petition - carted money in cash  (Read 683 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
?s=20

Offline sema

• Enigma
They've been telling us this for almost 6 months now. Time to act on it. Enough with the stories.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
They've been telling us this for almost 6 months now. Time to act on it. Enough with the stories.

The new admin want their cut. Probably ksh6B as insinuated.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma

The new admin want their cut. Probably ksh6B as insinuated.

Yap.
I think it is just distraction, so as not to do anything going forward. Six months and no clear policy on economics.
I also think they spent like drunks, otherwise they coulda found something.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Gachagua likes to sound like a man in the opposition. So what does he want Kenyans to do with the information? Surely he is the government. The "independent" investigative bodies should be arresting people and confiscating property and cash. Since nothing is happening, I will place Gachagua in the same level like rumour mongers. Bure kabisa!

Gachagua says three days https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/realtime/2023-03-05-ill-name-ex-css-pss-who-looted-public-coffers-dp/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
He will have done his job. EACC and other independent bodies should do their jobs should do their job.
Gachagua likes to sound like a man in the opposition. So what does he want Kenyans to do with the information? Surely he is the government. The "independent" investigative bodies should be arresting people and confiscating property and cash. Since nothing is happening, I will place Gachagua in the same level like rumour mongers. Bure kabisa!

Gachagua says three days https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/realtime/2023-03-05-ill-name-ex-css-pss-who-looted-public-coffers-dp/

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma

I remember this very well. THere are libel laws and Gachagua can be sued for naming someone who has not been convicted of a crime.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Politics is 24/7 shouting before taking down a bull like ufool. Good marketing psychology. As long as assminions are wailing we want to see blood you know the slaughterhouse noise will be manageable.

He will have done his job. EACC and other independent bodies should do their jobs should do their job.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
In due course, justice will be delivered one way or another. Brookside will pay 100X slowly. In 5-7 years, Brookside will be broke than Mumias sugar company. In fact, Gachagua wants Murang'a businessmen to torpedo Brookside in Central within months!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Remember when KFA was killed in the name of better system?
Well, same thing here.
Only person who loses is the farmer