Author Topic: mandago goverments ends up hurting Nandis  (Read 516 times)

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
mandago goverments ends up hurting Nandis
« on: March 05, 2023, 08:04:51 PM »
Tribalism is corrosive. When Mandago was busy dismantling kikuyus out of power. I knew it is a matter of time before he turned on his own people. Seems reckless Kalenjin population growth has now become an issue. Kalenjins after stealing from the state for over 68 years have not planned what to do with their explosive population. The solution has been to send their kids abroad. One thing I know is that only Kalenjin women have a chance of succeeding in the west. Most average and below average Kalenjins males cannot hack the grind that is required to be successful abroad
At least this Finland thing will be a lesson to the Nando nation not to think there is free lunch anywhere in the world

You either pay for it or stick your broke at home.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: mandago goverments ends up hurting Nandis
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 08:31:46 PM »
Now slowly.
When was Mandago dismantling kikuyus out of power.
Mandago many people dont know is very young man - he is early 40s.
He is also not greedy from what I know - he come from rich farming family.
The finland/australia scams are conducted by people in eldoret.
The Nandis and keiyos are paying 1-2 million to send their kids abroad.
Some are successfully esp Australia - others not.

Kenya population explosions - only way out for now - export labour.

Tribalism is corrosive. When Mandago was busy dismantling kikuyus out of power. I knew it is a matter of time before he turned on his own people. Seems reckless Kalenjin population growth has now become an issue. Kalenjins after stealing from the state for over 68 years have not planned what to do with their explosive population. The solution has been to send their kids abroad. One thing I know is that only Kalenjin women have a chance of succeeding in the west. Most average and below average Kalenjins males cannot hack the grind that is required to be successful abroad
At least this Finland thing will be a lesson to the Nando nation not to think there is free lunch anywhere in the world

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 01:06:19 AM »

That is idiocy. Mandago is the darling of Eldoret Kiuks and the champion of peace and harmony all over Kenya. With Finland fiasco, I think he is guilty. He thinks Finland has old people and many girls that need men, so he decided to send 1200 men there to study and look for wives while at it. Funny guy!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 01:10:39 AM »
Citizen is spinning these stories. Earlier they portrayed as if it was total scam- now they are reporting the kids are already in Finland.

The county officials and banks officials are already uncovered by the county assembly, let them pay up or face jail or pin Mandago.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2023, 06:35:57 AM »
Do these leaders have conscience?Do they?

A parent sold his or her piece of land or used pension to make the life of a child better.Now the both the child and the parent will suffer.

If true,such people should be sodomized and hanged in public.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2023, 02:47:08 PM »
Do these leaders have conscience?Do they?

A parent sold his or her piece of land or used pension to make the life of a child better.Now the both the child and the parent will suffer.

If true,such people should be sodomized and hanged in public.
Pundit would call it ballin bai without lube :D  :D I can see you becoming a good student of him, how Pundit mentally spews some stuff sometimes you wonder about his mental state or social standing to be able to spew such immoral words.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2023, 02:58:43 PM »
That one is reserved for Uhuru and such traitors. After five years - Kenyattas will be crying more than you.
Pundit would call it ballin bai without lube :D  :D I can see you becoming a good student of him, how Pundit mentally spews some stuff sometimes you wonder about his mental state or social standing to be able to spew such immoral words.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2023, 03:47:17 PM »
That one is reserved for Uhuru and such traitors. After five years - Kenyattas will be crying more than you.
Why should I cry am very happy why because Mzito Ruto is listening to me and not you on how to deal with gatheca and co,
if he listened to the ideas you had Kenya will become a congo like hellhole