Author Topic: Dr. Susan Koech: Not Impressive  (Read 1297 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dr. Susan Koech: Not Impressive
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2023, 11:21:02 PM »
Ruto is very busy man; he cannot micro-manage everything; someone has Phd and she is career banker; why would he doubt her; it not like Ruto is economist.

It upon parliament to cross-check; if they give her the benefit of doubt like tourism CS Malonza; ni sawa; she will be affarmative action appointment.

Failure here is parliament because they have never had the guts to reject candidates...their role should be to help executive reject one or two..but they are afraid.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2023, 11:27:21 PM »
@RvP; spot on... And you have mentioned 3 people who I interacted with and immensely respected. 2 of whom are/were personal friends. Jan ram-rod sharp made my breakthrough into Telekom by his handholding and great leadership. I approached him over a proposition to make KPTC a better service provider and he listened keenly and wholesomely embraced my idea and became my champion of the idea within KPTC roping in Davis Chirchir who was then Snr Mngr ICT. Great guy, amiable, honourable and very very smart! Incorruptible....

Cheserem on the other hand approached us to employ his daughter who had just returned from her degree in the UK. We became friends from this encounter. FYI Cheserem not only farms in Eldoret but also has a rose farm in Nairobi, Karen near Cooperative College.

As regards Boinnett, I was his tenant in Lavington/Kileleshwa for a long time. Always shy to interact with people, he let his business  run/managed professionally with him only being sighted occasionally. Once we got to introduce each other, we became friends have remained so to date over 25yrs later.

He is a keiyo - Biwott appointed him, but he turned against him. Tonje also a tugen - turned against Moi.

Nandi - only hero was  Eng Jan Mutai - brother of the iron lady youngest MP Chelangat Mutai - as KPTC MD he also refused to eat.

Cheserem is too old now - and few people want him in serious position because he is incorruptible.

He has created horticulture industry in Eldoret.

Tonje is happily looking after his goat after serving one term and refusing to extend.

Such people are rare because they have zero ambition for  riches.

Another unsung hero is obvioulsy Brig Boinnet - who also fixed NIS and save Kenya from KANU misadventures in 2002.

The rest of kalenjiin were pure takataka with LOW IQS who just stole and stole and stole.

Ukweli kabisa.

Cheserem was one of the few honest CBK governors that Kenya has ever had. Tonje did the military a big service by putting limits to the stay of top military brass.

He did. He was not brilliant. He didn't even have a degree. He was CPA. What he had was unmatched integrity and handwork. He sat from 5 am in the morning to 10am - personally signing all the cheques. He finished corruption in CBK.

Cheserem and Gen Tonje were few Kalenjin proffesionals who refused to sink kenya for their selfish gain.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2023, 11:29:32 PM »
And how did you end up becoming Raila slave. It doesnt make sense. You strike me as unprincipled person to support a fool like Raila for so long.

Anyhow Boinnet and Kanyottu - were/are very brilliant and outstanding brains - both were probably aspergers like me - with photographic memory - never forgot someone face - even CIA were impressed by their skills in era where spying was not tech savy.

You have to be an outstanding fool to support Raila for years :) or stubborn like  mule - my brother is one such guy.

@RvP; spot on... And you have mentioned 3 people who I interacted with and immensely respected. 2 of whom are/were personal friends. Jan ram-rod sharp made my breakthrough into Telekom by his handholding and great leadership. I approached him over a proposition to make KPTC a better service provider and he listened keenly and wholesomely embraced my idea and became my champion of the idea within KPTC roping in Davis Chirchir who was then Snr Mngr ICT. Great guy, amiable, honourable and very very smart! Incorruptible....

Cheserem on the other hand approached us to employ his daughter who had just returned from her degree in the UK. We became friends from this encounter. FYI Cheserem not only farms in Eldoret but also has a rose farm in Nairobi, Karen near Cooperative College.

As regards Boinnett, I was his tenant in Lavington/Kileleshwa for a long time. Always shy to interact with people, he let his business  run/managed professionally with him only being sighted occasionally. Once we got to introduce each other, we became friends have remained so to date over 25yrs later.

He is a keiyo - Biwott appointed him, but he turned against him. Tonje also a tugen - turned against Moi.

Nandi - only hero was  Eng Jan Mutai - brother of the iron lady youngest MP Chelangat Mutai - as KPTC MD he also refused to eat.

Cheserem is too old now - and few people want him in serious position because he is incorruptible.

He has created horticulture industry in Eldoret.

Tonje is happily looking after his goat after serving one term and refusing to extend.

Such people are rare because they have zero ambition for  riches.

Another unsung hero is obvioulsy Brig Boinnet - who also fixed NIS and save Kenya from KANU misadventures in 2002.

The rest of kalenjiin were pure takataka with LOW IQS who just stole and stole and stole.

Ukweli kabisa.

Cheserem was one of the few honest CBK governors that Kenya has ever had. Tonje did the military a big service by putting limits to the stay of top military brass.

He did. He was not brilliant. He didn't even have a degree. He was CPA. What he had was unmatched integrity and handwork. He sat from 5 am in the morning to 10am - personally signing all the cheques. He finished corruption in CBK.

Cheserem and Gen Tonje were few Kalenjin proffesionals who refused to sink kenya for their selfish gain.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2023, 11:42:13 PM »
And karen farm - I thought Sian roses in Karen is Kotut-Moi - or Cheserem has another.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2023, 11:52:27 PM »
And you RvP are the biggest fool to think you can choose friends for me. Unlike you, my reasons and inclinations are not tribal and gluttonous accumulation biased...

Make your choices in peace as we make ours na maisha inaendelea.

And how did you end up becoming Raila slave. It doesnt make sense. You strike me as unprincipled person to support a fool like Raila for so long.

Anyhow Boinnet and Kanyottu - were/are very brilliant and outstanding brains - both were probably aspergers like me - with photographic memory - never forgot someone face - even CIA were impressed by their skills in era where spying was not tech savy.

You have to be an outstanding fool to support Raila for years :) or stubborn like  mule - my brother is one such guy.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2023, 12:03:51 AM »
Cheserem is involved in that farm as well. He probably now owns it fully and may have bought out Kotut. In fact the twin sister of the daughter we had previously employed is the one who runs it if my information serves me credibly.

And karen farm - I thought Sian roses in Karen is Kotut-Moi - or Cheserem has another.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2023, 07:59:11 AM »
And you RvP are the biggest fool to think you can choose friends for me. Unlike you, my reasons and inclinations are not tribal and gluttonous accumulation biased...

Make your choices in peace as we make ours na maisha inaendelea.

choose better friends ?t=8KUM5giite5ICeE0dWVrOg&s=19

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2023, 02:50:37 PM »
Did Koech nominate herself for this position? Her name was submitted and if Ruto is too busy, he has people to vet eg (for economic positions, rely on the advice of the council of economic advisors) ask them what they think.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2023, 03:41:39 PM »
PSC interviewed candidates and gave Ruto finalist; Ruto picks; he doesnt need to interview; Parliament vet;
Did Koech nominate herself for this position? Her name was submitted and if Ruto is too busy, he has people to vet eg (for economic positions, rely on the advice of the council of economic advisors) ask them what they think.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2023, 08:19:48 PM »
Cheserem is involved in that farm as well. He probably now owns it fully and may have bought out Kotut. In fact the twin sister of the daughter we had previously employed is the one who runs it if my information serves me credibly.

Exactly. You are a pragmatist.
Like you am beholden to character, not tribal affiliation

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2023, 08:21:34 PM »

PHD means you have satisfied academics that you can take a test and pass
Real world means you have to be a critical thinker..

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2023, 03:30:04 AM »
PSC interviewed candidates and gave Ruto finalist; Ruto picks;

Why did he pick her out of all the other finalists? clearly, it's because she's kalenjin and he wants he people in certain positions, but why her? this was a bad/blatant tribal appointment and hopefully CBK governor appointment will be better.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2023, 07:02:13 AM »
PSC interviewed candidates and gave Ruto finalist; Ruto picks;

Why did he pick her out of all the other finalists? clearly, it's because she's kalenjin and he wants he people in certain positions, but why her? this was a bad/blatant tribal appointment and hopefully CBK governor appointment will be better.
Why would he not...she passes psc interviews..has phd...is a woman.Ruto has appointed non kalenjin too.You can't blame Ruto using new information discovered in next process..its parliament to do the  job now..if not carry the blame