Author Topic: Kikuyu traders protest against Chinese traders.  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kikuyu traders protest against Chinese traders.
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2023, 01:16:32 PM »
Biggest tribalist are just but people who envy their opponents. They tend to marry into the tribe they envy which you have done . I can give another good example is Amason Kingi . Good you recognize Nyoro and Ichungwa , you hope they might rise because they support Ruto . I wish is 2022 Ruto would have fronted Ichungwa the 200k votes Raila received in Kiambu would be reduced to 50K.
Now as for GEMA elite its GEMA hustlers who destroyed them. GEMA have always been like that , unlike other regions GEMA think independently thats why in 92 they went with Matiba and Kibaki in 2002 Kibaki and Uhuru , Raila through the ideals you subscribe of Kabila adui made GEMA unite in 2007 and thus became a force to reckon .
The same GEMA hustlers made Ruto President.  Now some hawks like you want the GEMA hustlers to be isolated preety much politics of betrayal spearheaded by Raila . I remember for you it was okay if Raila had won in 2022 as long as GEMA question could have been resolved isnt it ?

GEMA that I married into or another one. My kids speak fluent ki-embu and can hear kikuyu?

Yet I am going to call out for any GEMA elite entitlement.

Ruto has dismantled the GEMA elite that messed up Kenya politically through Hustler Nation.

Now it's to destroy them economically.

Now a new GEMA elite is emerging. This likes of Ndidi Nyoro or Kimani Ichungwa.

Few remnants like Gachagua and Moses Kuria need to shape up or ship out.

Kalenjin same happen - we now have new elite like Murkomen, Cheruiyot and others - who believe in PROJECT KENYA.

Continue deceiving yourself . You are just an average guy . I figured out from the word go you are an ODMer and a MOIst.
Fact you voted for Raila in 2007 another fact you want GEMA to be isolated .
Ruto is anti Raila politics which you subscribe to . I can tell you for free he will never Isolate GEMA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2023, 01:22:59 PM »
People marry for love. I didnt even know Embu people existed in kenya before I met my girlfriend when I was actively dating. If I had been in Russia - I would have married a Russian.

If you check my history - I didnt support moi despite him being kalenjin. I called out Ruto when he appointed more than fair share of kalenjin PS - althought at least 3 Kalenjin PSes are known to me.Check even in Jubilee 1.0 - I always called for jubilee to share development EQUALLY

I wanted Ruto to share the PIE equally as much as possible. Luos deserve as much as Kikuyus.

I dont buy the nonsense that because GEMA supported Ruto they deserve more than LUOS. That is nonsense. Ruto should design programs that benefit everyone.

For these traders  - we want Ruto to figure out how to compete with China. Get all these petty traders to form SACCO, inject capital and let them import in China in large scales. Anything else is just stupidity that makes our govern look really incompetent.

I am with Ndidi/Ichungwa until they become tribalists like Gachagua. Then I wont be with them.

For now, I am with Ruto then next leaders who inspire are Ndidi, Ichungwa, Cheruiyot, Murkomen, Sakaja, Mutula Jnr, Kangata

GEMA hustlers were hopeless without RUTO. It Ruto that enabled them to beat Kenyattas empire - using lots of his money, brains and time. Same way Ruto engineered a re-awakening in Kalenjin nation. And now in Luo Nyanza - we want to end Odinga empire - that impose poor leadership on Luos.

The real success of Hustler Revolution in GEMA when people will elect more young, poor, qualified and educated hustlers to leadership like has been happening in kalenjin land since 2007. We need more Kangatas....doing marvelous job in Muranga. Young, brilliant, educated and non-tribal leaders. People with bigger horizons than my tribe.

The success will be when people realize they are all equal - poor or rich - and best leader doesnt have to own anything - he has to have best ideas.

Biggest tribalist are just but people who envy their opponents. They tend to marry into the tribe they envy which you have done . I can give another good example is Amason Kingi . Good you recognize Nyoro and Ichungwa , you hope they might rise because they support Ruto . I wish is 2022 Ruto would have fronted Ichungwa the 200k votes Raila received in Kiambu would be reduced to 50K.
Now as for GEMA elite its GEMA hustlers who destroyed them. GEMA have always been like that , unlike other regions GEMA think independently thats why in 92 they went with Matiba and Kibaki in 2002 Kibaki and Uhuru , Raila through the ideals you subscribe of Kabila adui made GEMA unite in 2007 and thus became a force to reckon .
The same GEMA hustlers made Ruto President.  Now some hawks like you want the GEMA hustlers to be isolated preety much politics of betrayal spearheaded by Raila . I remember for you it was okay if Raila had won in 2022 as long as GEMA question could have been resolved isnt it ?

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2023, 02:57:45 PM »
Who owns china square?

) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2023, 03:16:42 PM »
Company is owned by chinese..it just a little web
Who owns china square?

) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2023, 06:24:25 PM »
Just read what Cheng Lei has to say about himself and will know the reason he only has 1% share of the company. One needs billions in order to put up such a venture, which Cheng Lei for sure does not have. His financers own the rest. To some Kenyas it may seem strange how an entity Fujian Festar Ltd can entrust one person with so much money. In China it is normal and that is why they thrive everywhere.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2023, 09:19:51 PM »
Just read what Cheng Lei has to say about himself and will know the reason he only has 1% share of the company. One needs billions in order to put up such a venture, which Cheng Lei for sure does not have. His financers own the rest. To some Kenyas it may seem strange how an entity Fujian Festar Ltd can entrust one person with so much money. In China it is normal and that is why they thrive everywhere.

It is Chama - Asia style. Indians do it too

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2023, 08:37:56 AM »
Ujinga tupu. Purge these agencies of ufool terrorists. Seize 50m worth of goods even before any investigations??

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/govt-agency-releases-sh50-million-fake-goods-seized-at-china-square-4143698
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2023, 09:22:28 AM »
Ujinga tupu. Purge these agencies of ufool terrorists. Seize 50m worth of goods even before any investigations??

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/govt-agency-releases-sh50-million-fake-goods-seized-at-china-square-4143698
unfortunately he might have been sent by Gachagua and kuria...if not..then fire him.Kuria is the boss so you can bet the idiot sent them.The retreat is because Chinese have come to the rescue and things became too hot for them.Chinese don't take kindly such harassment. Kuria turned into a big clown...I don't see him surviving for long...because he is back to his indiscipline self.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2023, 04:54:50 PM »
Just read what the Chinses Embassy in Nairobi has to say of the whole saga. It sounds like the US Embassy when lecturing Kenya govt on corruption or democratic rights those days of arap Moi. :D

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/national/article/2001468128/protect-rights-of-our-citizens-chinese-embassy-tells-kenyan-government

unfortunately he might have been sent by Gachagua and kuria...if not..then fire him.Kuria is the boss so you can bet the idiot sent them.The retreat is because Chinese have come to the rescue and things became too hot for them.Chinese don't take kindly such harassment. Kuria turned into a big clown...I don't see him surviving for long...because he is back to his indiscipline self.