Author Topic: Kenyattas and dynasties stole a trillion kshs  (Read 613 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenyattas and dynasties stole a trillion kshs
« on: February 27, 2023, 05:41:49 AM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/business/article/2001467931/sh1-trillion-tax-debt-at-heart-of-kra-purge

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kenyattas and dynasties stole a trillion kshs
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 05:42:15 AM »
The big thieves then shouted Ruto is a thief
?s=20
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 07:32:48 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 10:18:28 AM »
This is abuse of office. Economic terrorism.  Are their files open or it stops at firing, and they continue enjoying the loot as struggling kwinyans pay taxes??
Yesterday, KRA chair Antony Mwaura said they sent the team packing after they realised that there were individuals in the previous government who were still being paid tax refunds.

"There are firms dealing with milk and bread that were given Sh5 billion tax refunds as late as last week. This is blatant abuse of office. We are pushing Kenyans to pay taxes and the KRA management was refunding people billions illegally," said Mwaura.

Mwaura said in the past three years, the country had lost about Sh1 trillion because of tax abandonment, exemption and refunds to local companies and multinationals and the KRA board would stop at nothing in recovering the money.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 12:09:40 PM »
This is what I dont understand. The velvet gloves.
This is abuse of office. Economic terrorism.  Are their files open or it stops at firing, and they continue enjoying the loot as struggling kwinyans pay taxes??
Yesterday, KRA chair Antony Mwaura said they sent the team packing after they realised that there were individuals in the previous government who were still being paid tax refunds.

"There are firms dealing with milk and bread that were given Sh5 billion tax refunds as late as last week. This is blatant abuse of office. We are pushing Kenyans to pay taxes and the KRA management was refunding people billions illegally," said Mwaura.

Mwaura said in the past three years, the country had lost about Sh1 trillion because of tax abandonment, exemption and refunds to local companies and multinationals and the KRA board would stop at nothing in recovering the money.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 12:45:26 PM »
Tax refunds are legal and last time I checked there was more than 100b unpaid claims. The question would be the legality of it, Claims with proper paperwork are processed or deducted from taxable income. Almost all manufacturers have tax refund claims or file deductions. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2023, 01:35:58 PM »
Yes we need more details - definitely brookside seem the target
Tax refunds are legal and last time I checked there was more than 100b unpaid claims. The question would be the legality of it, Claims with proper paperwork are processed or deducted from taxable income. Almost all manufacturers have tax refund claims or file deductions. 

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2023, 02:14:36 PM »
Stop the lies and propaganda. I know of many whose businesses went under because taxes owed by govt did not materialize. Kenyatta businesses got theirs because of connections. Am sure Ruto will do too.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2023, 02:56:30 PM »
KRA Chairman with access to information saids they are firms paid 5B in milk and bread. You can guess who that is.
Stop the lies and propaganda. I know of many whose businesses went under because taxes owed by govt did not materialize. Kenyatta businesses got theirs because of connections. Am sure Ruto will do too.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2023, 07:28:10 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2023, 07:35:36 PM »
I am doing it for myself, my kids, my relatives and your ailing parents in kenya. Kenyattas need to pay taxes. The taxes will be used by kenyans.

you are crying wold hourly. Ruto needs to give you an allowance for your propaganda efforts

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2023, 08:01:55 PM »
Now this is industrial scale theft..jesus..kenyatta criminal enterprise kaabisaaa.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2023, 08:03:52 PM »
You defend this people like they owe you castration money...read about Italian castratos...utakuwa tuu unatoa hiyo sauti ya mmama
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/business/article/2001467931/sh1-trillion-tax-debt-at-heart-of-kra-purge

you are crying wold hourly. Ruto needs to give you an allowance for your propaganda efforts