Author Topic: Biden visit Ukraine  (Read 1814 times)

Offline mankind

• Superstar
Re: Biden visit Ukraine
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2023, 04:55:41 PM »
Mankind, you're wasting your time feeding youtube trolls.If Russia was winning even your village idiot in middle of Kenya will know. Russia only victory was little salt city.Its been loss after loss..from taking over 25 percent of Ukraine to now...nearly 50k dead trying to take over dead city of Bakhmut.

Morning Pundit. Since you wont check out the sources I provide I will try to convince you with my not so good English grammar  :) :) . There is a saying in kikuyu that roughly translates to when someone couldn't reach the fruits at the top of the tree, they claim the fruits were not ripe yet...same goes for if one is going for a girl and is rejected then they come up with all fake reasons as to why she wasn't really that much of anything. What you are doing is repeating western propaganda especially british crap that is mostly a psycops operation. When Ukraine holds/recaptures territory, the place is described as very important just until Russia is about to take it and the narrative quickly shifts to how unimportant or insignificant the place becomes.That has been the narrative of this war from the very beginning. I will tell you why I don't believe the mainstream media. It is well known that these entities profit from the very stuff they cover. Losing access for example to a source at the white house or the pentagon can kill a journalists career or get them reassigned to less important stuff. It is the same reason why even in Kenya your journalist friend will not just report something without it getting cleared by someone higher up. I personally know a few of them having gone to school with them and privately they will tell you that. By the time you see a story out there its been vetted  and re-vetted to make sure its not gonna cause a complete break down of access in the future. That is why independent journalists are becoming very prominent because the dont have to worry about the above. I have seen so many stories on these places you consider fringe only for the mainstream folks to pick it up a few days later when its convenient and safe enough to report it. A good example is something I read on the Dreizin Report( who I find knowledgeable but crude) about the US providing six digit  gps coordinates for targeting  Russians by the Ukrainians days before the Washington post reported it. More than a week ago I saw a story on Kim Iverson on how the CIA director Burns went to Kiev secretly to try convince the Ukrainian authorities to accept ceding land for peace only for the story to surface a few days ago on mainstream Washington post again. Let me know if you want links to both stories from the fringe and mainstream. In short I don't blame you for believing Russia is losing because that is what you are being fed constantly by those war profiteers. So far all indications on the ground are showing a really bad situation in Ukraine. There are videos of boys being dragged to war at 16 and worse Ukrainian soldiers being shot by their own version of the military police when they retreat. Want prove of it let me know. As always be informed not influenced.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2023, 05:40:42 PM »
   Wow...You have been brainwashed to the extend you couldn't spare a few minutes to cross check the information but just dismissed it. Can you be an intellectual  for once and only respond to stuff after checking it out. You come across as an arrogant know it all person when you dismiss stuff you don't even understand. Me and Rv Hitter besides other folks here are US citizens who might end up being deployed by law or our families incase this becomes a bigger conflict. May be I should let you know that Iam a US trained active pilot and God forbid if Am even required to fly humanitarian missions anywhere near the ongoing conflict. Am sure like you do that we all want to attend our daughters graduations and weddings instead of dying someone in Eastern Europe. If memory serves me right you lost the bet with Njuri on the Tigrayan warning right??

You call yourself a "US citizen" yet you cannot speak or write good English, you beastly form of Mankind? It is Rv Hitter and I. How on earth did you pass that immigration test?

Second of all when you join the army what did you expect? Ham and bacon? You become a soldier who could die on the battlefield but nay, you are shitting in your pants even before deployment. SMDH! With that kind of cowardice, you give your Kenyan heritage a bad name. Puh!

Am I supposed to reply to your verbal diarrhea  above? I dare you to put your credentials out here we compare . Your test of intelligence is the English language? Talk of inferiority complex. And nowhere did I claim to have joined the military. The closest I came to being in the military is going to high school in Moi Forces Academy and graduating too young to join the airforce because I admired flying. What I said is am a trained pilot and in case of a big war its obvious I would be among the folks recruited before your stupid grammatically correct english motor mouth. So grow up and stop mzungu language worship.
@Pundit, tell me this one thing: This idiot won't admit to an error that isn't rocket science but that of usage of language and we here can all see the mistake he made. The idiocy is not confined to language alone! Look at his response and how it merges into my post such that it can't be separated what he posted from what I posted. The village idiot claiming to be a 'pilot' (where the universal language of aviation is English) and 'US citizen' has no clue how HTML (which was invented by an American) works! So pray @Pundit tell me how you even respond to this certified low IQ village specimen?

I will take the least time and effort to craft a response to your man child idiocy because you don't deserve it. We are not here for english classes or dick measuring for that matter. Unlike most folks here whom i occasionally disagree with, I can accord them respect because for one you can understand discussions are all about opinions and humans have very different opinions on the same subject. Most you can even deduce from their own posts where they come from and that is a sign of confidence in who they are. You on the other hand is probably some idiot who grew up in Nairobi East lands where during my high school years is where most of the folks with your character came from. We used to call them us-guys  due to their use of  those words in every conversation. Wanna be rich kids from Nairobi who felt better than other kids from outside the city but obviously unaware how good a life those from those places lived as opposed to their  Jericho or Doonholm slum like conditions. They were hated not just by us from outside Nairobi but  by the high end kids from the so called leafy suburbs of . Enough of that. Now let me educate your english grammar ass hole. To train as a pilot all the way to where you can sit in a flight deck....not cock pit, you need a minimum 1500 hours of flight training starting from a private pilot license then the following endorsements....Intrument rating(IFR), commercial(CPL, multi-engine and ATPL. It costs a minimum $225 an hour so do the math and tell me if I have time for your grammar. At a minimum a pilot looks at six instruments while flying all in seconds so we are taught not to obsess on one thing....an altimeter, a vertical speed indicator, an attitude indicator, heading  indicator, turn/slip coordinator and  an airspeed indicator. Now in your little english speaking mind just imagine scanning that stuff in 10 seconds for every 50 seconds you look outside because yes flying is mostly done through visual reference outside(VFR). You really think one has time for english grammar when dealing with that stuff? Go to aviation weather.com and try a little reading on those crazy things called TAFS, METARS, SIGMETS,AIRMETS and PIREPS then proceed to SkyVector and try undertanding how a flight plan is done with those crazy nav/sectional charts. Then ask yourself how all those pilots who only speak minimal english do because I have news for you....english is not a sign of intelligence but just a language. You are the biggest idiot I have ever dealt with.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2023, 06:42:14 PM »
Russia behaving like a terrorist org cutting of power in areas they dont occupy is desperation.
Let them take Bakmut - rebuild it - and we shall see a serious country.
Bro, bro what part of Ukraine is back to Normal? Why are Ukrainian not moving there instead of choosing refugee life? 70% of Ukraine has no power in the middle of winter. Thousands of Ukrainian living in train stations...Wacha jokes bro. Atleast Putin has been patient and humane. Russia about to crank it up and tighten the chokehold comedian ataharaa.

Dude, Russia is back to square zero.
From occupying 25% of Ukraine including hitting Kiev - to now
They are back to 2014 when they funded those provinces to start a civil war.
What is now happening - Russia are battling Ukraine - in exact places where Pro-Russia seperatist where battling Ukraine nationalist for 10yrs.
Russia are now like rebels - glorified rebels waging a civil war in Ukraine :)

Rest of Ukraine - life is back to normal.
The war-ravaged regions been on it since 2014 - now proxy russian rebels - wear russian army uniform.
And Russia are getting hit with sanctions

I recommend you read this Economist article slowly.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2023/02/17/a-year-of-war-in-ukraine-in-maps
Bro that's BS and you know it.  Who seriously quote BBC or CNN fake news??? How is Ukraine winning? Ukraine started this conflict with a population of almost 40 millions. Almost 10 millions have moved to Russia or taken Russia citizenship.  10 millions are refugees in Poland or other western countries most will never come back. Ukraine economy is completely destroyed even if the war was to stop today it will take Ukraine 10 or more years to rebuild to get back to where they were 1 yr ago. Lost generation. Land mass, the have lost eastern Ukraine. Most productive region and my guess Russia will move them to Dnipro river. Today Ukraine is a land locked country they have lost all 3 ports.
The little remaining Ukraine will be another failed country like Somalia or Libya.

Dude, I know a loser when I see one.
Putin miscalculated and has lost this war.
This kind of war needed to be finished in lightning strike.
Like Russia did in Crimea, Georgia, Osseta - it should have been over in few months - then clean up done.
Before Ukraine turn it into protracted battle.
Ukraine is just sitting waiting for them to attack.
30K wagner are dead.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64685428

Russia has not only lost Ukraine war and Ukraine is gone to EU/NATO
It has also lost Europe economy.
Europe are gaining energy independence from Russia.
Ukraine is gaining complete independence from Russia.
US are happy to finance this war as it weakens Russia completely.
US print dollars - Russia has to sell oil to get it.

It is over.
The next stage is to figure out how to handle defeated Russia so they dont start nuclear war.
That is why Biden is in Kiev.
He knows Russia ability to hit Ukraine has diminished completely.

As for battle - Ukriane are smart - the muddy winter was time to recharge/train/get arms
You cannot fight in winter - unless you're desperate Russia.
Ukraine has very tiny forces - just sitting strategically waiting for desperate russian wading through mud.

Spring is where action resume - Russia will be taken to cleaners.
Wagners will be dog tired - Ukraine will have new tanks and weapons - and have rested.

Ukraine is in dire straights my friend.  The last bastion of their resistance in the Donbas city of Bakhmut is practically surrounded and will be taken over in a few days unless a miracle happens.  With its fall it opens up the way to the border towns of Sloviansk and Kramatorsk and hopefully the Russians stop there.  Nato has admitted they are out of ammunition in the past few days.  Just watch what they said at the Munich Security conference starting with the secretary General.  You keep saying the Russians should have taken over Kiev in the beginning and it is well known that Zelensky despite the bravado was so scared he had then Israeli prime Minister Gantz seek Putins assurance not to kill him. He spent two months in an underground bunker.  I always admire your analysis on a lot of topics but on this one you are feeding on too much western propaganda.  Ukraine will lose or be destroyed completely.  Anything to the contrary will lead to a nuclear war and probably a third world War.

Here are a few sources if you have time to check them out.
   - Defense Politics Asia ( DPA war)
 -  Weeb Union
- Willy Oam
- The New Atlas
- Scott Ritter
- Col Douglas MacGregor
 Those are on youtube.  If you like reading intead just follow this guy Jacob Dreizen  on the Dreizen Report. He can be brush but very knowledgeable.
 Be  informed not influenced...forgive my typos. It's a holiday so am lazing in bed still.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2023, 06:45:47 PM »
I never go into such heights or lows. For what purpose. I am not invested in Ukraine war :). I wait to see what CNN, Aljazeera, economist, BBC, won india, name them report.Most of time they go to the war scenes. Couple of times I have seen Ukraine videos.

what will drive you to invest your time and energy on behind the scenes :) digging.

Dude get few minutes - catch Putin arse being whipped in CNN - move on. If you hate the west - they aint going down soon. Go slow.

When Putin was whooping arse..I only need to listen to cries of Pro-Ukrainian. Now all I see them smilling. Putin is pulling long faces.
If Putin changes the fortunes and start winning - I will start being sorry for the comedian.

For now the comedian is the man of the year. By far.

Morning Pundit. Since you wont check out the sources I provide I will try to convince you with my not so good English grammar  :) :) . There is a saying in kikuyu that roughly translates to when someone couldn't reach the fruits at the top of the tree, they claim the fruits were not ripe yet...same goes for if one is going for a girl and is rejected then they come up with all fake reasons as to why she wasn't really that much of anything. What you are doing is repeating western propaganda especially british crap that is mostly a psycops operation. When Ukraine holds/recaptures territory, the place is described as very important just until Russia is about to take it and the narrative quickly shifts to how unimportant or insignificant the place becomes.That has been the narrative of this war from the very beginning. I will tell you why I don't believe the mainstream media. It is well known that these entities profit from the very stuff they cover. Losing access for example to a source at the white house or the pentagon can kill a journalists career or get them reassigned to less important stuff. It is the same reason why even in Kenya your journalist friend will not just report something without it getting cleared by someone higher up. I personally know a few of them having gone to school with them and privately they will tell you that. By the time you see a story out there its been vetted  and re-vetted to make sure its not gonna cause a complete break down of access in the future. That is why independent journalists are becoming very prominent because the dont have to worry about the above. I have seen so many stories on these places you consider fringe only for the mainstream folks to pick it up a few days later when its convenient and safe enough to report it. A good example is something I read on the Dreizin Report( who I find knowledgeable but crude) about the US providing six digit  gps coordinates for targeting  Russians by the Ukrainians days before the Washington post reported it. More than a week ago I saw a story on Kim Iverson on how the CIA director Burns went to Kiev secretly to try convince the Ukrainian authorities to accept ceding land for peace only for the story to surface a few days ago on mainstream Washington post again. Let me know if you want links to both stories from the fringe and mainstream. In short I don't blame you for believing Russia is losing because that is what you are being fed constantly by those war profiteers. So far all indications on the ground are showing a really bad situation in Ukraine. There are videos of boys being dragged to war at 16 and worse Ukrainian soldiers being shot by their own version of the military police when they retreat. Want prove of it let me know. As always be informed not influenced.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2023, 05:27:10 PM »
Mankind, you're wasting your time feeding youtube trolls.If Russia was winning even your village idiot in middle of Kenya will know. Russia only victory was little salt city.Its been loss after loss..from taking over 25 percent of Ukraine to now...nearly 50k dead trying to take over dead city of Bakhmut.

Youtube(and social media in general) is a double-edged sword.  Because the barrier to entry is low, there is a lot of potential for good things. For the same reason, any charlatan with time can upload and reach a large audience.  They can put their ignorant(or dishonest) opinions on the same pedestal as well researched expert and informed opinion.

For the gullible, this gaslighting can lead to general cynicism, or worse, consuming the garbage hook, line and sinker.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2023, 05:54:57 PM »

Ukraine is in dire straights my friend.  The last bastion of their resistance in the Donbas city of Bakhmut is practically surrounded and will be taken over in a few days unless a miracle happens.  With its fall it opens up the way to the border towns of Sloviansk and Kramatorsk and hopefully the Russians stop there.  Nato has admitted they are out of ammunition in the past few days.  Just watch what they said at the Munich Security conference starting with the secretary General.  You keep saying the Russians should have taken over Kiev in the beginning and it is well known that Zelensky despite the bravado was so scared he had then Israeli prime Minister Gantz seek Putins assurance not to kill him. He spent two months in an underground bunker.  I always admire your analysis on a lot of topics but on this one you are feeding on too much western propaganda.  Ukraine will lose or be destroyed completely.  Anything to the contrary will lead to a nuclear war and probably a third world War.

Here are a few sources if you have time to check them out.
   - Defense Politics Asia ( DPA war)
 -  Weeb Union
- Willy Oam
- The New Atlas
- Scott Ritter
- Col Douglas MacGregor

Those are on youtube.  If you like reading intead just follow this guy Jacob Dreizen  on the Dreizen Report. He can be brush but very knowledgeable.
 Be  informed not influenced...forgive my typos. It's a holiday so am lazing in bed still.

What if one is reluctant to "cross check" with rapey convicted sex-offender Scott Ritter or Trumpy Douglas MacGregor, when put against other better qualified military experts' opinions?  These are the issues one struggles with.  For me, ties to Trump(especially at the tail-end of his administration) are good enough reason to not trust that source for confirming anything absent any compelling reason.  It goes without saying, the same applies to convicted sex offenders.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman