Author Topic: HELL in Rift Valley Tea farms as workers raped mercilessly-BBC  (Read 484 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
HELL in Rift Valley Tea farms as workers raped mercilessly-BBC
« on: February 21, 2023, 02:04:39 PM »
I have always said RV is cursed land this documentary by BBC will destroy tea farming in Kenya and we lack market, absolutely monsters preying on vulnerable women. TOTAL COWARDS SICKENING.
What type of men are this maubwa takataka

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: HELL in Rift Valley Tea farms as workers raped mercilessly-BBC
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 02:18:15 PM »
This is very strange.
I have lived all my life near tea estates;
Tea plucking is most useless job.
Maybe when tea estate unions raised plucking fee to 13 - while in rural areas it 7 - did people want to go to tea estates.

What I can see here is well orchestrated plan to kick out Brits and foreign farms.
This has been going on for a while - burning of tea machines -law suits.

Same was applied on kakuzi until they gave up 5000 acres to kiambu

Brits closed flowers - and are about to give up on tea business.

So I support whoever is highlighting the issues in tea sector...but bigger agenda is politician want to kick brits out of farms.

That is why BBC nbo is roped into this to damage those companies in UK

Bora mzungu aende.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 02:36:43 PM »
Now watched.
Yes, generally estate is soddom
Those worker camps are crazy.
Many of workers eventually die from hivaids.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2023, 02:51:32 PM »
Tea estate have no future in kenya. Atwoli and kisii ambulance chasing lawyers have killed them. Now kipsigis, nandis and kikuyus must prepare to buy them off. The are soon going on a fire sale.
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2023, 02:57:00 PM »
One of the sex for work manager wanted to be Mpig
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2023, 03:19:46 PM »
God! kenya is such an immoral society, but what is the solution here?  you think kenyans would manage those farms better than the brits?

Also, what happened to the flower farms and sold to kiambu who?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2023, 04:15:51 PM »
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2023, 04:18:46 PM »
They close flowers due to I hear cancer rumours; before it blew up; they took it to Londiani; then I dont what; seem now given to some Indian.

It was actually delmnte - they gave up 7,000 acres to kiambu county. Muranga want kakuzi. Ruto want 1,000 acres from tea for kericho town.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/counties/central/2022-10-31-50000-housing-units-to-be-built-on-ceded-del-monte-land/
God! kenya is such an immoral society, but what is the solution here?  you think kenyans would manage those farms better than the brits?

Also, what happened to the flower farms and sold to kiambu who?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2023, 08:38:10 AM »
Those men managers preying on vulnerable women in cursed rift valley are the takataka and maubwa of Kenya we talk about here. Men with 0 ambition and shame,to be honest some people in this country need brain transplant they are already cursed.
Women can be extremely vulnerable especially when they have children and no one else to support them, I see women turning up in my ranch begging for a job just so that they can get something to feed their children,I look at them i get goose bumps and chills just at looking at their plight am so stressed by their condition that I just employ them for the sake of it even when I don't need them. And to think their are men organized in a company like a cartel in a section of this country who can take women by force remove her clothes is both nauseating and revolting. Personally i would pop a nut on their brain and roll my tinted windows up if ever i came across those men.
I thank God I was not born in RV.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2023, 10:59:30 AM »
This has nothing to do with RV or Kalenjin - this kind of sex for work/promotion/protection is very rampant in kenya and worldwide. The only way to stop this - tough jail sentences - and firing - question later.

Those men managers preying on vulnerable women in cursed rift valley are the takataka and maubwa of Kenya we talk about here. Men with 0 ambition and shame,to be honest some people in this country need brain transplant they are already cursed.
Women can be extremely vulnerable especially when they have children and no one else to support them, I see women turning up in my ranch begging for a job just so that they can get something to feed their children,I look at them i get goose bumps and chills just at looking at their plight am so stressed by their condition that I just employ them for the sake of it even when I don't need them. And to think their are men organized in a company like a cartel in a section of this country who can take women by force remove her clothes is both nauseating and revolting. Personally i would pop a nut on their brain and roll my tinted windows up if ever i came across those men.
I thank God I was not born in RV.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2023, 04:00:40 PM »
That man I didn't expect him to be a kalenjin. yaani a kalenjin man behaving that way. the community should kick him out

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2023, 04:10:02 PM »
The only way to protect yourself is to tell your wife to condomize.If you go to most homes and find a house maid,Just know that's the second wife,Look at our political leaders like chebech,She was involved with sonko and with raila according to Miguna.Look at passaris and her involvement with KTDA director,Look at Kirubi and Capital fm scandals,Look at waikuru stories.

The main point is,Women use their bodies like a currency.Sex is a very expensive currency that can buy you anything or land you in any palace.Tell your wife daughter or sister to condomize or if she does it Raw,Get prep pills after sex from the nearest health centre.

There is nothing new here,Its a global age old problem.Look at trump,He had multiple sex scandals while we have allegations against even Biden.

Look at even Kenyan pastors who claim to be moral authority,they have several concubine and children out of wedlock.

Man + Money + Good health = Sex addict.