Author Topic: Matiangi should be under house arrest and finances frozen  (Read 505 times)

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
Matiangi should be under house arrest and finances frozen
« on: February 09, 2023, 06:25:30 PM »
He is an idiot and should be held for his stupid theatrics, Ruaraka land should revert back to GOK.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Matiangi should be under house arrest and finances frozen
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 06:42:57 PM »
Every day these matiangis, kibichos and kinotis are out there freely it makes many of us very angry.

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 07:05:06 PM »
I tell you Ruto will cry if he let this drag for long, actually the best is to  appoint them in some committees then  let EACC eat them alive, no one will say anything they will be forgotten 

Every day these matiangis, kibichos and kinotis are out there freely it makes many of us very angry.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 07:30:38 PM »
At least give Miguna Miguna inquiry to lead. That drama will bring shame to them.
I tell you Ruto will cry if he let this drag for long, actually the best is to  appoint them in some committees then  let EACC eat them alive, no one will say anything they will be forgotten 

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023, 07:53:42 PM »
There are already live court orders against these fat toads. Who and what is stopping Muturi and Koome to enforce these court orders??
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2023, 09:07:20 PM »
I dont understand why they've given them all the time to continue cooking nonsense. Ruto has to wake up now or he will regret.
There are already live court orders against these fat toads. Who and what is stopping Muturi and Koome to enforce these court orders??

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2023, 09:11:48 PM »
All of them should be tried for contempt of court - but someone like Kibicho has sentence under appeal
?s=20&t=_QoKKnUUndUrWwKk-XYOfA

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2023, 09:43:54 PM »
100 % ,the best is to open this inquiry tomorrow with alot of dark things happening during his reign being exposed to the public
 Then jail for illegally exiling a citizen of Kenya , tax evasion and disobeying court orders.

Hi giitu inaitwa matiangi ni ghasia bila maana, and should be dealt with.

At least give Miguna Miguna inquiry to lead. That drama will bring shame to them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2023, 05:09:09 AM »
?t=Gj1epWd7AhDtSzGNfctvSg&s=19