Author Topic: mwizi Njuguna declares Kenya broke..aka bankrupt  (Read 1390 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: mwizi Njuguna declares Kenya broke..aka bankrupt
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2023, 10:07:11 PM »
It was Feb 2003 when rift valley mps led Ruto declared secession war if moi was touched..kibaki got scared..Americans and Boinnet had a deal.Kenyattas now is pussy.. has no cojones.Ruto will finish kenyattas to great celebration. HE IS NOT MOI IN 2003.Who will die for kenyatta or moi now in 2023.In 2003 many would have died for moi in kalenjin nation led by Ruto

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2023, 10:14:58 PM »
It was Feb 2003 when rift valley mps led Ruto declared secession war if moi was touched..kibaki got scared..Americans and Boinnet had a deal.Kenyattas now is pussy.. has no cojones.Ruto will finish kenyattas to great celebration. HE IS NOT MOI IN 2003.Who will die for kenyatta or moi now in 2023.In 2003 many would have died for moi in kalenjin nation led by Ruto

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2023, 10:18:39 PM »

Stupid , I was in the midst of it all. Kibaki protected Moi . You can sing your phantasies .  Same lies like Ruto was made President by Americans . Its Kenyans stupid.

Kibaki by his first month had made directives to save Moi. This is a fact. By 2007 Moi was the one telling Kibaki he cant leave power to Raila.
You can decide to believe in your own facts like you believe Raila was rigged out in 2007.
Fact is Kibaki was Mois VP for more than 10 years Kibaki safeguarded Moi.

by 2003 when Moi had bankruptwd Kenya Kibaki wasnt singing year on year out Moi this Moi that , He went to work albeit silently.
Kenyans who elected Ruto knew Kenyatta had failed and Ruto was upto task so wacha panganga
Its ufool who bankrupted kenya.
Kibaki sang daily against moi until angloleasing scandal by githongo shut him up...he had a choice to sink Murungaru and kiraitu..or sink himself. He choose to sink himself.I quit my beloved Dp because while tribalism was hard to swallow sanctioning corruption was the final nail.RUTO WILL SOON HAVE BAPTISM BY FIRE WHEN HIS CLOSE ALLIES GET FOUND WITH FINGERS IN THE JAR.I expect him to sink those mention.If he doesn't it will be over..everything's will be uphill for him.Museveni,kagame and likes survive because of their zero tolerance to anybody found corrupt..Ruto has to be ruthless with anyone found in any corrupt deal.
you know no history moron...moi was being taken through goldenburg ,biwott ouko commission and Ruto was put in jail..you know nothing. People who protected moi was the Americans and the kalenjin nation.Not Kibaki. MOI had been US dependable allie for donkey years and they protected him. Kalenjin nation led by Ruto declared moi was no go zone or they would a secession war in eldama ravine declaration. Kibaki backed off.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2023, 10:19:10 PM »
Moi signed mou with kibaki for jail free card in white House.kalenjin nation apart from few of us deeply respected moi and would have gone to war had moi been touched.Rift valley mps led by Ruto said as much in 2003. Uhuru case is different..he is hated even in gatundu..Ruto has to show him mercy..otherwise I don't see anyone willing to protect him.I hope Ruto show him no mercy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2023, 10:21:22 PM »

Stupid , I was in the midst of it all. Kibaki protected Moi . You can sing your phantasies .  Same lies like Ruto was made President by Americans . Its Kenyans stupid.

Kibaki by his first month had made directives to save Moi. This is a fact. By 2007 Moi was the one telling Kibaki he cant leave power to Raila.
You can decide to believe in your own facts like you believe Raila was rigged out in 2007.

by 2003 when Moi had bankruptwd Kenya Kibaki wasnt singing year on year out Moi this Moi that , He went to work albeit silently.
Kenyans who elected Ruto knew Kenyatta had failed and Ruto was upto task so wacha panganga
Kibaki sang daily against moi until angloleasing scandal by githongo shut him up...he had a choice to sink Murungaru and kiraitu..or sink himself. He choose to sink himself.I quit my beloved Dp because while tribalism was hard to swallow sanctioning corruption was the final nail.RUTO WILL SOON HAVE BAPTISM BY FIRE WHEN HIS CLOSE ALLIES GET FOUND WITH FINGERS IN THE JAR.I expect him to sink those mention.If he doesn't it will be over..everything's will be uphill for him.Museveni,kagame and likes survive because of their zero tolerance to anybody found corrupt..Ruto has to be ruthless with anyone found in any corrupt deal.
you know no history moron...moi was being taken through goldenburg ,biwott ouko commission and Ruto was put in jail..you know nothing. People who protected moi was the Americans and the kalenjin nation.Not Kibaki. MOI had been US dependable allie for donkey years and they protected him. Kalenjin nation led by Ruto declared moi was no go zone or they would a secession war in eldama ravine declaration. Kibaki backed off.
Idiot..moi through Boinnet signed mou with kibaki in Dec 10th in Washington DC..two weeks before elections...in the presence of george w bush...granting moi immunity from prosecution from all crimes of omissions and commission.Kibaki was sick and moi passed him in london hospital and shook hands.Uhuru has no such deal.He is at complete mercy of Ruto

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2023, 10:27:14 PM »

Idiot..moi through Boinnet signed mou with kibaki in Dec 10th in Washington DC..two weeks before elections...in the presence of george w bush...granting moi immunity from prosecution from all crimes of omissions and commission.Kibaki was sick and moi passed him in london hospital and shook hands.Uhuru has no such deal.He is at complete mercy of Ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2023, 10:30:11 PM »

Idiot it Boinnet and cia who organised the mou because moi was organizing the military to take over.They approached sumbeiywo to take over.This was biwott gameplay..some violence then kdf take over.Boinnet and CIA organised for the mou..Moi signed..the jail free card.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2023, 10:33:07 PM »
Moi had eased out the Nonsense  Gen Tonje..he was eligible for another  four years..and quickly promoted Sumbeiywo as plan B if KANU lost power.Sumbeiywo and his brother Elijah had been with Mois and Biwott since 1970s..heading Moi security. The game plan by evil Biwott was to simple cause violence..mungiki were co opted...kalenjin don't need anything beyond a war cry..violence then moi says he cannot handover to violence..kdf takes over led by Sumbeiywo.Sumbeiywo was hesitant. Boinnet another keiyo family close to moi thought biwott idea was crazy and foiled it.He leaked to cia..and the Americans told moi what was his fear...and they dealt with it.Moi was invited to white house and he signed the mou

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2023, 10:49:03 PM »
Kibaki fired Sumbeiywo as soon as he got in but kept the Boinnet until referendum. Brig BOINNET IS UNSUNG HERO IN KENYA .He is father of NIS just like Gen Tonje is father of modern kdf.Patriots who chose kenya over tribalism...

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2023, 01:25:15 AM »
Pundit hogwash, Kibaki was President he was Mois vice and had been friends for 40 years if you though he would hurt Moi you are mistaken . Your Boinett is nothing when a President decides to act.
Fact Kibaki safeguarded Moi . Thats a fact.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2023, 07:54:37 AM »
Pundit hogwash, Kibaki was President he was Mois vice and had been friends for 40 years if you though he would hurt Moi you are mistaken . Your Boinett is nothing when a President decides to act.
Fact Kibaki safeguarded Moi . Thats a fact.
Kibaki suffered for more than a decade including demotion from VP..getting rigged out in 1997 and the accident in machakos.He only saved moi because he feared the Americans and the kalenjin warriors. Moi had jail free card signed in Whitehouse. Your idiot kenyatta has nothing to protect him now...very vulnerable. His Jubilee party just got snatched.He know depends on Raila .