Author Topic: Super corrupt matiangi kamata friday  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Super corrupt matiangi kamata friday
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2023, 02:52:57 PM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/police-have-nothing-to-do-with-raid-at-matiang-i-s-house-ig-koome-says-4117126

This was bound to happen , however whats puzzling is the raid at the night . Kisii is where Raila has done well than before in 2007 he was defeated by Kibaki in. 2013 and 2017 he was 50 /50 with Uhuru in 2022 Ruto lost Kisii  with this he can Kiss Kisii goodbye unfortunately this is real politics  , as Pundit says Kisii is a mere 2% when you have full support of GEMA.
Having said that I dont think Ruto has sanctioned this , it seems we have some hawks coming up with these schemes and using Ministry of Interior to execute their schemes . Soon it will come out as it came out in Handshake Government on Kibicho and Matiangi.
Also why Matiangis and former CSs never joined politics to protect themselves is puzzling or they thought they could rig Raila to presidency something even rigging didnt help him in 2007.
Puzzling indeed how they just sat sure they gonna win,they really had impunity to a high extent. But now baba will grow very rich all these people will depend on him for survival he will make money lots of it all those Jubilee arrogant felows will now have to pay him for protection.
But going for matiangi at night is very pedestrian why not just wait for the day and actually drag him to court or better wait for Friday. Interesting days Kindiki has always said he rings Matiangi for consulting so if he didn't order this who did? Am highly suspicious Gachagua is calling this shots,Mzito Ruto might want that for  as plausible deniability when 27 come and maybe through him under the bus.

Punda is amateurish???
The guy is part of the campaign to destroy Kenyatta. He is an insider.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2023, 02:55:30 PM »
?t=akx4gtslwkDQIAt8ISKnxw&s=19

What a moron.. Coup my mama. Gossip gossip gossip gossip.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2023, 04:17:07 PM »
They talk of coups with zero evidence. Take them to court if you have evidence. A coup is a crime.

What a moron.. Coup my mama. Gossip gossip gossip gossip.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2023, 04:18:33 PM »
Who is the bigger thief, Ruto or Matiang'i?

How is Ruto involved. Matiangi file been ready at Eacc since 2018

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2023, 04:28:28 PM »
Where is the warrant before thugging other peoples property???
This is what Moi did.
Kenyatta did it too, but doesn't mean thief should do it.
The same courts that said no to Raila should be used, not thuggery.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2023, 05:46:28 PM »
This is game of volleyball or cricket. Ruto team is now batting. You better be ready to receive. Matiangi audited Ruto left and right.
Who is the bigger thief, Ruto or Matiang'i?

How is Ruto involved. Matiangi file been ready at Eacc since 2018

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2023, 06:39:13 PM »
This is a game Ruto can only loose. Believe me, he will not be judged by Kenyans on the number of people he oppresses, but on service delivery. Here he loose since he is not focusing on the essentials.
MPs and small time politicians can be bought, but buying the people is a tall order.

This is game of volleyball or cricket. Ruto team is now batting. You better be ready to receive. Matiangi audited Ruto left and right.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2023, 06:42:05 PM »
Keep advising Raila - he might finally win in 2027. Ruto knows what need to be done.
This is a game Ruto can only loose. Believe me, he will not be judged by Kenyans on the number of people he oppresses, but on service delivery. Here he loose since he is not focusing on the essentials.
MPs and small time politicians can be bought, but buying the people is a tall order.