Author Topic: Twitter owner doesn't understand how its alogthirm works  (Read 483 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Twitter owner doesn't understand how its alogthirm works
« on: February 02, 2023, 01:35:29 PM »
Seems Elon fired all the engineers who knew how the algorithm was set up. now that it's apparent that it is broken he is testing it live to see what is broken. this moron just killed one of the best social media sites with his eccentricities. what a fucking lunatic
?t=05QBEGft5U3A6kA76HA9EA&s=19

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Twitter owner doesn't understand how its alogthirm works
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 05:40:43 PM »
He exhibits classic Dunning Kruger effect.  Indeed that site has become shitty(even from a purely technical perspective).
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 07:18:14 PM »
He exhibits classic Dunning Kruger effect.  Indeed that site has become shitty(even from a purely technical perspective).

he has if so much, his autism and money makes it even worse

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 10:46:38 AM »
People used to baseless secrecy especially Kenyans cannot fathom this level of transparency. What is better than testing theories on yourself??
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 12:25:25 PM »
People used to baseless secrecy especially Kenyans cannot fathom this level of transparency. What is better than testing theories on yourself??

He is not a software engineer and most of this type of stuff is tested in non production environments. engineers on that thread are just laughing at his stupidity.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2023, 12:48:20 PM »
Most of these professions have turned themselves into gods. Too bad when we have guys like Musk ripping apart the veils.
Twitter is a mature product- what are these non-production environments that twitter feed need??

He is not a software engineer and most of this type of stuff is tested in non production environments. engineers on that thread are just laughing at his stupidity.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2023, 10:38:44 PM »
Why aren't left winger complaining about amazon layoffs. Lots of software layoff happening left right center due to raised interested rates.

Left winger are mostly complaining since they lost twitter grip that they had turned into a degerate echo chamber after musk buy. I'm told paedophile were hawking children, and castration aka gender change ads were running 24x7.

The so-called fact checker who use to throttle information and ban user were also exterminated by musk regime.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2023, 10:43:07 PM »
Explains why Njamba wanted to be castrated or is it gender reassignment?

Why aren't left winger complaining about amazon layoffs. Lots of software layoff happening left right center due to raised interested rates.

Left winger are mostly complaining since they lost twitter grip that they had turned into a degerate echo chamber after musk buy. I'm told paedophile were hawking children, and castration aka gender change ads were running 24x7.

The so-called fact checker who use to throttle information and ban user were also exterminated by musk regime.