Author Topic: Pundit I didn't know Luos hated Kalenjins this much.  (Read 1975 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit I didn't know Luos hated Kalenjins this much.
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2023, 06:40:05 AM »
Noway,so Pundit main problem is as a Kalenjin nationalist he has looney ideas that Kalenjin can supplant GEMA, mostly wishful thinking,Mois 24 years did not even create a dent into GEMA domination, even if we gave Ruto 20years still nothing would happen as most RV politicians lack basic principles of development and entrepreneurship. So basically Pundit will keep yapping here for a long time to come..at least now Luos are on their neck it will be interesting to see if Kalenjin will crack under the Luo onslaught it will be a titanic battle if all goes haywire we will come to kalenjin rescue I can give pundit 10 acres to start life in isiolo with his family. Luos can attack and subdue them from muhoroni and Kericho areas.
Who ever thought GEMA would be loved and out of the limelight maajabu. No one seems to have beef with us nowadays apart from ourselves those like kioni and gachagua.
You're desperate for relevance...kalenjin aren't new in power games...jaluo can beat gema in Nairobi...but  they know better than touch a Kalenjin...kalenjin are well known in western kenya for centuries...nobody apart from maasai dare

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2023, 02:01:36 PM »
Noway,so Pundit main problem is as a Kalenjin nationalist he has looney ideas that Kalenjin can supplant GEMA, mostly wishful thinking,Mois 24 years did not even create a dent into GEMA domination, even if we gave Ruto 20years still nothing would happen as most RV politicians lack basic principles of development and entrepreneurship. So basically Pundit will keep yapping here for a long time to come..at least now Luos are on their neck it will be interesting to see if Kalenjin will crack under the Luo onslaught it will be a titanic battle if all goes haywire we will come to kalenjin rescue I can give pundit 10 acres to start life in isiolo with his family. Luos can attack and subdue them from muhoroni and Kericho areas.
Who ever thought GEMA would be loved and out of the limelight maajabu. No one seems to have beef with us nowadays apart from ourselves those like kioni and gachagua.
You're desperate for relevance...kalenjin aren't new in power games...jaluo can beat gema in Nairobi...but  they know better than touch a Kalenjin...kalenjin are well known in western kenya for centuries...nobody apart from maasai dare
Ubwa angalia hii clip Luos have declared war on Kalenjin wamesema shika Raira muone kama nyinyi ni wanaume

https://fb.watch/ivhk75ZpBE/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2023, 02:20:07 PM »
Ask any random kalenjin if they will fight with kids...we don't fight kids Njuri. Kalenjin and luos have stayed together for 500yrs in Kenya..we leave them in land we don't value..tsetse fly and mosquito invested land.No jaluo dare attack kalenjin. Njuri kalenjin are capable of attacking in all fronts..Ask 1992.Luos are most likely to seek a truce in a single day.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2023, 12:25:01 PM »
Kalenjin don't consider Luos to be equal leave alone friends. Kalenjin consider them as loud harmless kids.Batoto ba mungu.They are neither friends nor enemies..they are to be pitied in Kalenjin speak.Luo know better than start a war with Kalenjin..they can't even last one day in war.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2023, 12:41:31 PM »
UKO VERY DESPERATE.

Kalenjin and Luos knows each other...having lived together for centuries...including attitudes from both sides.

Kalenjin is bigger than Ruto. Ruto will look for his votes by sweattalking Luos.

Kalenjin as people are not looking for votes. We will not sweat talk Luos or Kikuyus. Hii sio kazi yetu. My brother is ODM supporter of Raila.

So mjinga seperate politics from other issues - and grow some self esteem