Author Topic: Pundit I didn't know Luos hated Kalenjins this much.  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Pundit I didn't know Luos hated Kalenjins this much.
« on: February 02, 2023, 08:29:22 AM »
https://fb.watch/ir0BOGa1SI/
I thought you once said kuos and kalenjin are friendly
At this rate only GEMA is your friend

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit I didn't know Luos hated Kalenjins this much.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 08:33:00 AM »
Kalenjin don't consider Luos to be equal leave alone friends. Kalenjin consider them as loud harmless kids.Batoto ba mungu.They are neither friends nor enemies..they are to be pitied in Kalenjin speak.Luo know better than start a war with Kalenjin..they can't even last one day in war.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 08:34:03 AM »
Kalenjin consider maasai as friends ,equal and brothers. They are closest to another kalenjin sub tribes...almost shared culture and outlook.Kalenjin deride Luos like Somali deride a meru.The same contempt generally extends to luhya and gusii...Kalenjin will not accept to sleep in same house with such people  or share food in same plate like we do btw ourselves. It's linked to bravery, toughness, honour etc and circumcision..values kalenjin take seriously. Kalenjin had contempt for bantus generally as they engaged in argiculture or digging...which was reserved for women in kalenjin. Things have changed..but growing up there were still activities kalenjin men would not do...for example placing a load on your head...shoulder yes...

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 08:43:32 AM »
Kalenjin don't consider Luos to be equal leave alone friends. Kalenjin consider them as loud harmless kids.Batoto ba mungu.They are neither friends nor enemies..they are to be pitied in Kalenjin speak.Luo know better than start a war with Kalenjin..they can't even last one day in war.
Well.from that clip they are eager to start a war with you for some reason this guy finds it demeaning kalenjins can lead ,first time am seeing Luo superiority at the expense of you guys.
I can tell you why, because Kalenjin lack any financial muscles he thinks you guys have nothing period.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 08:47:26 AM »
Well.from that clip they are eager to start a war with you for some reason this guy finds it demeaning kalenjins can lead ,first time am seeing Luo superiority at the expense of you guys.
I can tell you why, because Kalenjin lack any financial muscles he thinks you guys have nothing period.
It always like that..luos being big bodied always think they are strong and even rich..until they meet tiny kalenjin who don't hesitate  to knives you like those Somalis.Luos are afraid of blood and extreme violence..they don't have the stamina..kalenjin will cut you without a second thought. Economically they are nowhere close to kalenjin...you just need to drive from kisumu to kericho.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 08:57:28 AM »
Ruto people are just going through What GEMA went through for the last 20 years . Contempt because their main guy is in power.
I would say they have handled it well having being in a coalition with GEMA since 2013 unlike 2002-2007 when they were in a coalition with Raila, maturity comes with experience .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2023, 09:06:15 AM »
Ruto people are just going through What GEMA went through for the last 20 years . Contempt because their main guy is in power.
I would say they have handled it well having being in a coalition with GEMA since 2013 unlike 2002-2007 when they were in a coalition with Raila, maturity comes with experience .

We had intense one in moi era.Kalenjin were hated by all major tribes.When i joined RCB in 2000..I couldn't contribute because the hate was fever pitch..until 2003 when kalenjin hate became kikuyu hatred. The major reason kalenjin hate in moi era didn't degenerate to kikuyu genocidal 2007 was down in arrogance.Kalenjin are generally humble and insular people. LUOS have fail to become Kenya leaders because of their pride and arrogance. This probably the main reason Raila has come close but noy nicked it.I heard it vernatim last year..many gema wanted to trust uhuru but luo pride in their locales would sufficate them if Raila won they reasoned.Gema learnt their lesson in 2007...kalenjin did get hunted in 91 at least in Nairobi but moi started the tribal clashes against all major tribes..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2023, 09:19:24 AM »
Bahindi arrogance was clipped by idi amin then when matiba started in 1992..Kenya Indians started behaving well.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2023, 10:31:21 AM »
When Luo becomes president ever Kalenjin Will need to emigrate to Sudan or we can host you in mt.kenya

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2023, 11:07:47 AM »

RV Genocide in Rift Valley has been happening since 90s . In 2007 it was just rampant and Railas campaign strategy of 41vs 1 boomeranged it .
Gachagua has atleast neutralized   the Anti establishment  feeling . Depending on how Rift Valley politicians react to Railas strategy which i believe he is trying to redo the 2007 strategy now against Rift Valley then it might reach levels of 2007 and most likely this time around unlike 2022 there will be violence .

We had intense one in moi era.Kalenjin were hated by all major tribes.When i joined RCB in 2000..I couldn't contribute because the hate was fever pitch..until 2003 when kalenjin hate became kikuyu hatred. The major reason kalenjin hate in moi era didn't degenerate to kikuyu genocidal 2007 was down in arrogance.Kalenjin are generally humble and insular people. LUOS have fail to become Kenya leaders because of their pride and arrogance. This probably the main reason Raila has come close but noy nicked it.I heard it vernatim last year..many gema wanted to trust uhuru but luo pride in their locales would sufficate them if Raila won they reasoned.Gema learnt their lesson in 2007...kalenjin did get hunted in 91 at least in Nairobi but moi started the tribal clashes against all major tribes..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2023, 11:09:26 AM »
Luos have no major beef with kalenjin; neither do kalenjin; just mutual contempt.
When Luo becomes president ever Kalenjin Will need to emigrate to Sudan or we can host you in mt.kenya

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2023, 11:10:22 AM »
No kenya is insane to start attacking warlike kalenjin.They can only retaliate if kalenjin start.Raila and Luos knows that perfectly well - they are not strangers to kalenjin killing machine. Generally kamatusa have long standing reputation as fearsome warriors. Raila knows better - that is why he really has no way - to use violence. Ruto is not even bothered with his antics. If violence starts - he will be first to ask ICC and intl community to save his people.
RV Genocide in Rift Valley has been happening since 90s . In 2007 it was just rampant and Railas campaign strategy of 41vs 1 boomeranged it .
Gachagua has atleast neutralized   the Anti establishment  feeling . Depending on how Rift Valley politicians react to Railas strategy which i believe he is trying to redo the 2007 strategy now against Rift Valley then it might reach levels of 2007 and most likely this time around unlike 2022 there will be violence .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2023, 03:02:02 PM »

The strategy Raila is using and how the current regime and certain politicians will react to it might lead to Violence.
You need to stop cheating yourself that you have monopoly of violence.
It depends on alot of factors one major factor is incitement politics . This includes undermining the organs and bodies entrusted to make Kenya a civil nation . Just a trigger a some parts burn. Still i state all depends on how Railas strategy will be handled .

No kenya is insane to start attacking warlike kalenjin.They can only retaliate if kalenjin start.Raila and Luos knows that perfectly well - they are not strangers to kalenjin killing machine. Generally kamatusa have long standing reputation as fearsome warriors. Raila knows better - that is why he really has no way - to use violence. Ruto is not even bothered with his antics. If violence starts - he will be first to ask ICC and intl community to save his people.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2023, 03:37:47 PM »
Raila financier is uhuru and Gideon moi.Ruto is going for them.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2023, 05:06:21 PM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/president-ruto-bans-mp-caucuses-in-bid-to-prevent-fallout-in-kenya-kwanza-4108344

We have zero respect for ingrate like uhuru who we voted only to torment us...the rest we can argue. Ichungwa  should do his job..he is very capable

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2023, 05:09:29 PM »

You can imagine how GEMA feels about Uhuru who never assisted an inch in GEMA only took development to Nyanza and did a handshake with their nemesis   . As for Ichungwa and Osoro those RV MPs need to go slow and focus on their opponent who is Raila

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/president-ruto-bans-mp-caucuses-in-bid-to-prevent-fallout-in-kenya-kwanza-4108344

We have zero respect for ingrate like uhuru who we voted only to torment us...the rest we can argue. Ichungwa  should do his job..he is very capable

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2023, 05:26:48 PM »
Ichungwa and Osoro need mentorship from Duale.I want us to laser focus on elephant..Uhuru and Gideon. Kwanza his insurance need to pay for kimwarer n arrow dam

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2023, 06:26:11 AM »
Noway,so Pundit main problem is as a Kalenjin nationalist he has looney ideas that Kalenjin can supplant GEMA, mostly wishful thinking,Mois 24 years did not even create a dent into GEMA domination, even if we gave Ruto 20years still nothing would happen as most RV politicians lack basic principles of development and entrepreneurship. So basically Pundit will keep yapping here for a long time to come..at least now Luos are on their neck it will be interesting to see if Kalenjin will crack under the Luo onslaught it will be a titanic battle if all goes haywire we will come to kalenjin rescue I can give pundit 10 acres to start life in isiolo with his family. Luos can attack and subdue them from muhoroni and Kericho areas.
Who ever thought GEMA would be loved and out of the limelight maajabu. No one seems to have beef with us nowadays apart from ourselves those like kioni and gachagua.