Author Topic: The Bad Economy is Now Affecting The "Rich"  (Read 375 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
The Bad Economy is Now Affecting The "Rich"
« on: January 30, 2023, 09:51:55 PM »
I understand that Ruto has barely been in office for 6 months and it looks like Ndii got a little break and ended up abusing people on twitter (doesn't Ndii realize that as a public servant he has a responsibility to explain to suffering kenyans what is happening economically without calling them stupid? This has always been Ndii's basic problem (his inability to relate to the common mwanainchi) but I think someone (maybe Moses kuria has to start doing a media campaign) to explain to people what their plan is.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Upto now, I&#39;ve been privileged enough not to feel the impact of the fluctuations in the economy. My income, economic status hasn&#39;t changed, I am now feeling the pinch. What I used to spend on monthly grocery shopping, is now my budget for a week! Something seriously wrong!</p>&mdash; Njeri Thorne Lovely (@NjeriBt) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: The Bad Economy is Now Affecting The "Rich"
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 08:47:17 AM »
These were ufool enablers and bloggers who hid the drought and the economic ruin calling everyone bitter and telling people to work harder as they were enjoying tax funded freebies. Now they have to pay for fuel, meals while the allowances have dried up.

They have the freedom to wail. Can't wait for mama ngina to start wailing in gatundu churches of the 'common mwananchi' is suffering. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 09:18:29 AM »
Ruto is slowly losing Focus on main agenda, if he does this coupled by Baba shenanigans then Kenya is headed for desperate situation that he wont be able to recover.
Already KPLC raising power by 40% this just crazy

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2023, 10:51:34 AM »
Exactly. In real sense Ruto has arrested inflation and is starting to come down. Uhuru mess will take two years to clear up.
These were ufool enablers and bloggers who hid the drought and the economic ruin calling everyone bitter and telling people to work harder as they were enjoying tax funded freebies. Now they have to pay for fuel, meals while the allowances have dried up.

They have the freedom to wail. Can't wait for mama ngina to start wailing in gatundu churches of the 'common mwananchi' is suffering. 

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 01:01:54 PM »
When was this girl ever rich? When she was cohabitating with Nelson Havi? Wacheni mcheso

I understand that Ruto has barely been in office for 6 months and it looks like Ndii got a little break and ended up abusing people on twitter (doesn't Ndii realize that as a public servant he has a responsibility to explain to suffering kenyans what is happening economically without calling them stupid? This has always been Ndii's basic problem (his inability to relate to the common mwanainchi) but I think someone (maybe Moses kuria has to start doing a media campaign) to explain to people what their plan is.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Upto now, I've been privileged enough not to feel the impact of the fluctuations in the economy. My income, economic status hasn't changed, I am now feeling the pinch. What I used to spend on monthly grocery shopping, is now my budget for a week! Something seriously wrong!</p>&mdash; Njeri Thorne Lovely (@NjeriBt) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>