Author Topic: Joho Given second bulk grain handling facility at the Port of Mombasa  (Read 485 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Nowonder he has gone AWOL on ODM meetings

https://nation.africa/kenya/business/-kpa-joho-family-firm-tender-was-best-deal-for-mombasa-port-4105320

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Joho Given second bulk grain handling facility at the Port of Mombasa
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 03:46:51 PM »
Jan Mohammed GHL monoply is long overdue.

If I was Murkomen - I would order KPA to keep Joho deal coz it their land - then still do another tender for another grain handler.

The more the merrier.

Joho builds one - another one in Dongo Kundu

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 04:01:24 PM »
Because you linked it to Joho silence...like Joho has been bought by Ruto...just like you want Uhuru kenyatta to walk free after creating huge mess in kenya..Low IQ moron.

Joho and Junet seem to have been blamed for Raila loss..very likely they ate agent money..politically they are finished because they both depended on migori and mombasa luo to survive politically

They offer little value to Ruto...it like Gideon Moi..zero leverage. Ni kufinywa tu.

At least Uhuru can cry and GEMA might tell Ruto to go slow on him.

Mr High IQ why do you always like assuming

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 04:46:35 PM »
Now for any person who had cut deals with previous regime when a new regime comes so as to ensure continuity they go silent or undercover we saw it during Kibakis regime change in 2002. It does not necessarily mean that one has crossed the border .
Didnt even mention Uhuru but your high IQ assumption already interlinked This conversation with Uhuru.
Fyi Rutos 2022 victory was sweeter that Uhurus 2013. You probably dont know what is betrayal is . Uhuru betrayed our aspirations and doubled it down by handshaking it with our nemesis   Raila . If Ruto wants to join that bandwagon as you have been recommending him to handshake Raila well and good we will be there to make sure he has a hard time. Uhuru knows this feeling . In fact when we had already written off Uhuru you were still shouting all over that he was playing Raila .
You can continue calling for Uhuru exile torture bankrupting jailing or whatever . I dont care a niche , to me he is finished business kaput and the only one left is your semigod Raila . Once he retires from politics i will retire too . As long he is there will always enjoy bashing him .

Because you linked it to Joho silence...like Joho has been bought by Ruto...just like you want Uhuru kenyatta to walk free after creating huge mess in kenya..Low IQ moron.

Joho and Junet seem to have been blamed for Raila loss..very likely they ate agent money..politically they are finished because they both depended on migori and mombasa luo to survive politically

They offer little value to Ruto...it like Gideon Moi..zero leverage. Ni kufinywa tu.

At least Uhuru can cry and GEMA might tell Ruto to go slow on him.

Mr High IQ why do you always like assuming

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 05:01:05 PM »
I have nothing but contempt for Raila.
You fear him - I see him as harmless idiot.
Ruto should only do golden handshake - aende nyumbani - old fool is not worthy of my time.

I dont know why GEMA fear Raila and his small boys - in Rv and with Ruto he doesnt even register on ritcher scale.
Only thing he has ni makelele - he has no money, no tactics, no network, no gameplan.
If you are short of people to fear - Fear Ruto in morning and in the evening.

2007 Raila was not the problem - Kalenjin were the main threat to GEMA hegemony.
Raila was just a tool.
Gema you are blaming the tool...because you think he incited kalenjin.
2007 violence was in my view almost inevitable because kibaki political ineptness.

I consider Uhuru and Gideon - and their families - biggest threat to our economy and democracy.

I am laser focussed on the two. Mois and Kenyattas. We finally found them on one corner. WE SHOULD FINISH THEM

Ruto legacy will be largely determined by how he deal with Kenyattas and Mois state capture.

We must bankrupt them - we must demand they pay backdated taxes - we must cut them down to size - by next election their companies should be all dead.

Now for any person who had cut deals with previous regime when a new regime comes so as to ensure continuity they go silent or undercover we saw it during Kibakis regime change in 2002. It does not necessarily mean that one has crossed the border .
Didnt even mention Uhuru but your high IQ assumption already interlinked This conversation with Uhuru.
Fyi Rutos 2022 victory was sweeter that Uhurus 2013. You probably dont know what is betrayal is . Uhuru betrayed our aspirations and doubled it down by handshaking it with our nemesis   Raila . If Ruto wants to join that bandwagon as you have been recommending him to handshake Raila well and good we will be there to make sure he has a hard time. Uhuru knows this feeling . In fact when we had already written off Uhuru you were still shouting all over that he was playing Raila .
You can continue calling for Uhuru exile torture bankrupting jailing or whatever . I dont care a niche , to me he is finished business kaput and the only one left is your semigod Raila . Once he retires from politics i will retire too . As long he is there will always enjoy bashing him .