Author Topic: God's Particle  (Read 193 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
God's Particle
« on: January 26, 2023, 07:18:39 PM »
https://www.cnet.com/science/space/features/the-ghost-particle-what-is-a-neutrino-and-could-it-be-the-key-to-modern-physics/

man I am now thinking we shouldn't just dismiss stuff like spirituality. life is more mysterious than we make it to be

I remember seeing my dead buddy's ghost right before his funeral. his bro and I were  going home from his home after matanga. I was walking with his brother and as we approached our home a ghost that looked like him marched straight towards us and in split second I jumped out of its way and so did my late friend brother. We rushed home shaken and didnt talk about what we just saw. We got in bed and didn't speak about that experience. months later we were drinking and I asked my friend's bro what he jumped to avoid that day and he said his brother. I told him I say him too. that same spot is where my late friend tearfully told me that he suspected he had contracted Aids and was going to die. he claimed the red cross had requested he goes back to their offices after he had donated blood. he suspected they wanted to retest his blood or break the news. I suspect he didn't have aids but probably the test had shown something else. on Easter Monday after that confession he died in his sleep from brain aneurysm. so a phenomenal like this left me puzzled even today I am still grappling with this my friend death and the events after his death.

this ghost particle is another thing that shows life is mysterious..we yet to unravel much about ourselves
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 08:39:56 PM by KenyanPlato »