Author Topic: American capital has captured Kuria  (Read 1030 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
American capital has captured Kuria
« on: January 24, 2023, 10:53:13 PM »
he want universities privatized. there goes any chance of poor people from accessing university education
?t=-4Vuh2ZHa6BlLJDk_Aaiog&s=19

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: American capital has captured Kuria
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 10:56:53 PM »
kuria is eating with big spoon
?t=_3xthKJRY1-xqRjhVf-azg&s=19

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 04:55:08 AM »
This man is a disaster. Cannt see common good in education. Public education has been the greatest equalizer in kenya.
he want universities privatized. there goes any chance of poor people from accessing university education
?t=-4Vuh2ZHa6BlLJDk_Aaiog&s=19

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 04:56:07 AM »
Shame

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 05:42:35 AM »
I support kuria..we also need to privatize hospitals.Gok should concentrate on offering loans to students and medical insurance..not try to run and manage...such institutions..that depends on public funding. SELL ALL 250 SOES.Allow private sector to work the magic.We already have gov funded students in private universities...gov should focus on creating higher education loans board that is self sustainable

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2023, 07:28:53 AM »
Moron. Moron. Moron.
Fund education at every level. Defund Mpigs and use the money for education.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2023, 07:55:29 AM »
Moron. Moron. Moron.

Gov already spend 600B plus on education..poorly run public uni havr
Moron. Moron. Moron.

You're the moron here unaware of the issues...we already spend 600b on education...that hasn't stopped universities chalking up 40B debt..most are now broke and unable pay salaries..should gov bail them..or privatise them..and focus on capitation per student given out as loan...or we spend all tax money on education...little on roads, water n basic infrastructure..300Mpgis parliament budget is small..

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2023, 08:10:34 AM »
Without full information, I'm generally OK with American capital. It comes in at low cost. Can't find such debt/equity funding locally.

I support kuria..we also need to privatize hospitals.Gok should concentrate on offering loans to students and medical insurance..not try to run and manage...such institutions..that depends on public funding. SELL ALL 250 SOES.Allow private sector to work the magic.We already have gov funded students in private universities...gov should focus on creating higher education loans board that is self sustainable

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2023, 08:49:47 AM »
Standards is something I feel very strongly about. I really do not want to be in a country where standards don't work. Especially coming from Moses Kuria who was electrocuted by a leg warmer. China is going to dump a lot of $#!t in Africa if we don't have standards. This can be very expensive. People get electrocuted & poisoned, buildings collapse & catch fire, people die from ineffective medicines, road accidents happen etc when standards don't work.

If we're going to be an efficient modern economy, we better have high functioning KEBS, Anti-Counterfeit Agency, NEMA etc with Matiangi-like people. Even building codes, zoning laws etc need to very strongly enforced. I've lived in Germany a bit. That's one country where there's an obsession with standards and quality control in general.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2023, 09:34:40 AM »
Kuria should be investigated.

Ruto regime might become the worst structural adjustment before we recover from 70s mess.

The only way out is gold/asset backed currency that cannot be rigged like the USA is doing with dollar military complex system that few Kenyans keep praising.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2023, 12:06:46 PM »
Ruto intends to sell many - if your russian oligarch want in - they are welcome
Kuria should be investigated.

Ruto regime might become the worst structural adjustment before we recover from 70s mess.

The only way out is gold/asset backed currency that cannot be rigged like the USA is doing with dollar military complex system that few Kenyans keep praising.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2023, 12:57:51 PM »
Moron. Moron. Moron.

Gov already spend 600B plus on education..poorly run public uni havr
Moron. Moron. Moron.

You're the moron here unaware of the issues...we already spend 600b on education...that hasn't stopped universities chalking up 40B debt..most are now broke and unable pay salaries..should gov bail them..or privatise them..and focus on capitation per student given out as loan...or we spend all tax money on education...little on roads, water n basic infrastructure..300Mpgis parliament budget is small..
There you go again. Immaturity at best.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2023, 12:59:12 PM »
Standards is something I feel very strongly about. I really do not want to be in a country where standards don't work. Especially coming from Moses Kuria who was electrocuted by a leg warmer. China is going to dump a lot of $#!t in Africa if we don't have standards. This can be very expensive. People get electrocuted & poisoned, buildings collapse & catch fire, people die from ineffective medicines, road accidents happen etc when standards don't work.

If we're going to be an efficient modern economy, we better have high functioning KEBS, Anti-Counterfeit Agency, NEMA etc with Matiangi-like people. Even building codes, zoning laws etc need to very strongly enforced. I've lived in Germany a bit. That's one country where there's an obsession with standards and quality control in general.

POLICY POLICY POLICY.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2023, 01:08:11 PM »
You started moron moron
There you go again. Immaturity at best.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2023, 01:30:44 PM »
Why stop at university ? Privatize secondary schools and primary schools too...what is the role of government? If the government solution is outsourcing everything to private entity then am afraid the govt has failed on its key roles.
Why are university heavily in debt ? That's the question we should be debating. My biggest fear is that Moses Kuria is too close to the president and at most occasion Moses kuria is used as trial Ballon for crazy ideas. I wonder if this is Ruto position.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2023, 02:12:51 PM »
Let the exams be moderated to allow more students entry marks to universities. Government sponsor a certain number, bring back cut off points. Others who qualify will pay for themselves. During module II there was no bankrupt university.

Ufool, Matiang'i and Magoha bullies found a working education system in 2013 and have now messed up everything and Hasla is going on with the shit instead of reversing it.

Why Hasla did not give Sossion a role in fixing the education crisis makes no sense. Colourless Machogu can have Matoke Industrial Park chair.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2023, 02:33:10 PM »
Why did free public education work in the 70's and briefly in the 80's until it all broke down? What went wrong? was it the collapse of the economy under Moi in the 90's or did the population just get too large?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2023, 03:01:19 PM »
It was not working. Was purely elitist and never free. Moi brought inclusion into education.  The stories we hear about 'collapse' 'quality' during Moi were ones we were hearing about India education when everyone could get a degree. Overzealous Ufool, Matiang'i and Magoha used this 'quality' while we are yet toa achieve universal access even for primary schools.

What was termed as 'useless degrees' from India are running Europe and Asia.  Same with 8-4-4 graduates they are running things all over the world.

Why did free public education work in the 70's and briefly in the 80's until it all broke down? What went wrong? was it the collapse of the economy under Moi in the 90's or did the population just get too large?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2023, 03:45:09 PM »
It was not working. Was purely elitist and never free. Moi brought inclusion into education.  The stories we hear about 'collapse' 'quality' during Moi were ones we were hearing about India education when everyone could get a degree. Overzealous Ufool, Matiang'i and Magoha used this 'quality' while we are yet toa achieve universal access even for primary schools.

What was termed as 'useless degrees' from India are running Europe and Asia.  Same with 8-4-4 graduates they are running things all over the world.

very good point. anyone who thinks that you can privatize education and not keep a lot of poor people from accessing education is being dishonest

we have enough private universities. if privatization was the answer uon would complaining of low enrollment

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2023, 04:35:45 PM »
If privitasation is the medicine to all of Kenya's ills, why not privitise government too.

Already the people with money have theeir own education instituitions, hospitals, entertainment places and now even roads. What more do we want to privitise?

very good point. anyone who thinks that you can privatize education and not keep a lot of poor people from accessing education is being dishonest

we have enough private universities. if privatization was the answer uon would complaining of low enrollment