Author Topic: Kinoti desperate bid to kidnap & kill chebukati thwarted by Ruto guards  (Read 2294 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kinoti desperate bid to kidnap & kill chebukati thwarted by Ruto guards
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2023, 11:14:28 AM »
What exactly is Moism.
I have never supported Moi.
In fact I inherited my father hate for Moi.

I like Sakaja very much because he reminds me of Ruto. It's a bonus he is someone I know a little about - at least I know his father as my late uncle friend. I use to be regular customer on his father pub.

Sakaja has the raw material for leadership - if you cant see it - then you're an idiot.

Ruto is not where he is because he is merely a Kalenjin - he is there because he is supremely gifted LEADER. It's merely a coincidence that he is Kalenjin.

Sakaja has leadership raw materials - that is why he is 37 yrs and Nairobi governor.

For me I see people for who they are.

I like Ndidi Nyoro but he is finished - I dont see how he can breathe with domineering Gachagua. I think Moses Kuria is looking good now. Kimani Ichungwa lacks leadership material if his dour leadership of parliament as majority is anything to go. He simply lack charisma that a Sakaja brings.

I dont see myself ever getting excited about Gachagua or maDVD.

Therefore 2032 - for me - personally - we either have Ruto or Sakaja. Ingine pereka UKO.

Its Moism and trying to be the best. He sees GEMA as competition to Kalenjin Nationalism. His support of Sakaja is coz he know 10 years of Ruto wont make Kalenjin surpass GEMA supremacy .

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2023, 11:19:28 AM »
Marrying GEMA is a personal choice with zero implications,iyo ni mambo ya roho you didn't marry entire community.
Pundit GEMA is where it is due to hard work.
Moi was pork 24 years Kalenjins got handouts daily but you never progressed,same case Ruto will be there 10 years and little will happen. What Kalenjin need is enterpreuners thats how you will become strong. As we speak overtaking GEMA would take 100 years and thats if GEMA Stopped working.
GEMA capital is no walk in the park I would say around 50 per cent of Kenya Gdp is mlima the rest bahindi na bazungu. When I conduct my business I come across mlima people some even not known who are billionaires quietly running there businesses, Most kalenjin wealthy are moi handout corrupt guys who are now broke including biwott. I have never seen a single Kalenjin business apart from tea and mahindi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2023, 11:22:46 AM »
So, hating GEMA is not a personal choice?
I admire GEMA hardwork.
I also have never seen more hardworking people than Turkana women fetching water 20kms every day.

Sometimes recognize that opportunity meet hardwork - is the difference btw GEMA and Turkana.

I dont have any issues with GEMA as people - that is why I supported Kibaki against Moi.

So far let me give you some examples of GEMA people I always admired. One Dr James Mwangi of Equity Bank. You'll never find me berating him. You'll find me supporting now Prof Njunguna, Martha Koome, Moses Kuria (because he now truly working), Ndidi Nyoro.

Expecting me to support any GEMA TAKA TAKA is beyond me. Just like expecting me to support MOi.

As for Njuri Ncheke - you're taka taka to me. I dont recall anything all these years midly intellectually from you.

GEMA people I admire here including HK, Gout and of course OLDUNN. Oldun is a genius.

Marrying GEMA is a personal choice with zero implications,iyo ni mambo ya roho you didn't marry entire community.
Pundit GEMA is where it is due to hard work.
Moi was pork 24 years Kalenjins got handouts daily but you never progressed,same case Ruto will be there 10 years and little will happen. What Kalenjin need is enterpreuners thats how you will become strong. As we speak overtaking GEMA would take 100 years and thats if GEMA Stopped working.
GEMA capital is no walk in the park I would say around 50 per cent of Kenya Gdp is mlima the rest bahindi na bazungu. When I conduct my business I come across mlima people some even not known who are billionaires quietly running there businesses, Most kalenjin wealthy are moi handout corrupt guys who are now broke including biwott. I have never seen a single Kalenjin business apart from tea and mahindi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2023, 11:32:50 AM »
Njuri,

Talk of hardwork  - Juzi tu - one failed rainfall - you were literally begging for food.

Some of these other people you deride can go for 5yrs of failed rainfall - and somehow survive.

Sasa wewe - if rainfall failed once - you cry mass starvation.

Umechaza slums - na bado - you claim to be richer than Kalenjin :)

Nearly half of my village people dont work - they just sit - and wait for workers - to get done :) How do you want to compare us with you - who literally must fend to eat. Sisi tumechaza wakisii kwa mashamba...almost all my life I have never had to do menial labour...and that is true for many families.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2023, 11:53:43 AM »
Pundit you went to school to learn but you not educated.
Meru alone produces GDP of 3 Kalenjin counties combined.
Kalenjin are still poor even In african standards.
Apart from majani chai you don't own any industries to talk about.
I really don't hve time to argue online with you as you make money while I dont.
Njuri makes money in the field real GEMA Style. Hard work.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2023, 12:15:47 PM »
Maybe Tugen are poorer than you...though I very much doubt
Kipsigis we were always one of richest tribes in Kenya.
And nothing much has changed.

If you check number of private tea factories in Kericho-Bomet-Nakuru-Nandi-Tranzoia owned by Kispigis - they are more than all large tea estate combined.

My friend - we kalenjin are very proud people who didnt engage in manual menial digging labour like you. We considered digging to be akin to rat living :) - it was beneath us - nowadays poverty is creeping.

We cannot be on the same wavelength. Maybe another decade - nature gaves us some of the best lands.

At least Kikuyus nowadays have some dignity -  meru, gusii, luhya, luo - you're like our farm hands.

You come pluck my tea and take care of my cows...wacha keleleleeeeeeeeeeeeee mingi.

First time I took my wife to my shags  - she was amazed- my home  it just 5kms from here - hapana tambua meru sisi

Pundit you went to school to learn but you not educated.
Meru alone produces GDP of 3 Kalenjin counties combined.
Kalenjin are still poor even In african standards.
Apart from majani chai you don't own any industries to talk about.
I really don't hve time to argue online with you as you make money while I dont.
Njuri makes money in the field real GEMA Style. Hard work.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2023, 12:52:08 PM »
Pundit,Kalenjins are squatters in your own land.
Kisii,Kikuyu and baluhya own you land you cant convince us otherwise in the towns bahindi run riot.
I would say pundit most kales live in small holdings maybe 50 by 100 especially in bomet.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2023, 01:25:36 PM »
pundit debates these days are reduced to one thing. Find a narrative make it the corner stone of the argument. no amount of evidence against the accuracy of the narrative will be acceptable. circlejerk infitum until he wears the opponents out. very interesting to seen once an open minded person become a nut

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2023, 02:01:18 PM »
Pundit,Kalenjins are squatters in your own land.
Kisii,Kikuyu and baluhya own you land you cant convince us otherwise in the towns bahindi run riot.
I would say pundit most kales live in small holdings maybe 50 by 100 especially in bomet.

you got jokes..kales have some best land in Kenya ..are you still competing with eldoret..meru mountain warrior

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2023, 02:02:45 PM »
pundit debates these days are reduced to one thing. Find a narrative make it the corner stone of the argument. no amount of evidence against the accuracy of the narrative will be acceptable. circlejerk infitum until he wears the opponents out. very interesting to seen once an open minded person become a nut
Facts are stubborn. I am very stubborn until convinced

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2023, 04:29:41 PM »
Nothing will happen to Kinoti after seeing today shenanigans from baba. Pundit forget and move on.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2023, 04:43:00 PM »
I am still hopeful..I want Moturi to withdrew the appeal...and he goes for six months in Kamiti...because Wanjigi contempt case was already decided.
Nothing will happen to Kinoti after seeing today shenanigans from baba. Pundit forget and move on.